PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on reseaching Tvar and Transdermal Trest? Stack suggestions?

Spank
01-17-2015, 01:41 PM
So I am considering researching Tvar 90/90/100/120/120/120/120/120, Transdermal Trest Ace ~50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Would it be wise to use tudca or will a lesser support sup with NAC be okay?
I also can obtain epiandro, Msten, or any of the still available options.
I would like to reverse the damage done by a winter bulk, while maintaining as much weight as possible.
Have arimidex and arimistane, can pick up whatever else is suggested.
Caber or Prami for progesterone problems?
sns inhbit P on hand as well

I also can obtain clen and Ephedrine. Any suggestions? I am completely lost with cutting on cycle.

Should cals be kept at maintenance or reduced 500/day below maintenance?

Should rest periods be reduced while increasing cardio?

Test subject is really sick of carrying a >15% bf percentage.

Nolva, exem, daa, for PCT

Spank
01-19-2015, 09:33 AM
So just picked up a couple bottles of Aegis and Prami.
I'm thinking I'll just stick with Tvar and Trest, that is expensive and long enough, plus I'll need to save money for acne meds haha.

I'm going to try to prime with natty supplements and run a strict (low carb counted calories) diet with ~500 calorie deficit with reduced rest periods and some semi fasted morning cardio beginning 4 weeks out of PCT. That will give me 4 weeks of diet and natty supps, then I'll research cycle (with increased training frequency hopefully) and choose between clen or EC (the aspirin lights my stomach on fire) after i have a better idea of how the research goes. Clen really stimulates hunger, which is counterproductive. Test subject never feels full, just gets sick and still feels hungry lol. Have received reports of appetite suppression from test subject though.
I would really like to get my hands on some oral HCG but I need to do a bit more searching.

I'm a little concerned with blood pressure and lipid values, so I will have to modify test subjects diet and hopefully keep things tolerable.

Has anyone had experience with adding clen or EC into a cycle? I am concerned specifically with blood pressure and cardiac issues during HIIT.

Is anything obviously wrong with this?

Mad Mardigan
01-19-2015, 11:44 PM
Refresh my memory, what is Tvar?

If it is a "tren" product then adding anything that will increase blood pressure on top of that (clen, eph) may not be what you want if blood pressure is a big concern of yours.

Cutting cals while increasing exercise output will cut pretty well alone on those hormones. I would look into lipomorph as a possible addition. No stimulants in the product and it is quite effective. Can also be stacked with stimulants if you choose.

That being said I like the idea of "priming" naturally while you continue your research.

Aegis will certainly have your liver covered.

Be careful with prami as it can have some unpleasant sides and is sometimes difficult to find that sweet spot with dosage.

Spank
01-20-2015, 12:04 AM
Yeah, I have no idea what to expect but with epiandro/msten test subject's bp was stage 1 hypertension in week 4. Test subject only had 1 bp headache, but headaches are a detriment to lifting.
It would be amazing to see the test subject hit single digit bodyfat percentages.
Thanks for the Prami advice. With this long of a cycle should test subject run prami throughout, occasionally, or only if nips get weird? I just don't have a ton of faith in OTC stuff like SNS Inhibit P

Mad Mardigan
01-20-2015, 12:15 AM
Prami is effective but the sides can be rough. Some have little to no problems but many do. I would only use it as a last resort just for that reason. Estrogen control should have you covered but if you experience prolactin sides then you may want to try the prami.

KAB111
01-20-2015, 07:24 AM
I run prami w/tren. Start with.125 every night before bed. Bump to. 25 after 3 days. Ive worked up to .75. That's the sweet spot for me. I take it before bed cause it knocks me the f out. Great sleep though.

Scope75
01-20-2015, 09:21 AM
Do you clinch your teeth while lifting?

If so try a mouth gaurd and it might help with the headaches while lifting.

Spank
01-20-2015, 12:17 PM
I run prami w/tren. Start with.125 every night before bed. Bump to. 25 after 3 days. Ive worked up to .75. That's the sweet spot for me. I take it before bed cause it knocks me the f out. Great sleep though.

Do you clinch your teeth while lifting?

If so try a mouth gaurd and it might help with the headaches while lifting.

Thank you for the advice and heads up. Fatigue sides are important to my research.

And scope no the BP headache was reported after a lifting session and large meal right before bed, which prompted a bp check that read stage 1 HTN.

Personally I am really protective of my teeth. I used to get nightmares that all my teeth broke in my mouth like every single tooth at the same time. Pretty fucked up recurring dream actually.

tinytony
01-22-2015, 10:51 AM
Thank you for the advice and heads up. Fatigue sides are important to my research.

And scope no the BP headache was reported after a lifting session and large meal right before bed, which prompted a bp check that read stage 1 HTN.

Personally I am really protective of my teeth. I used to get nightmares that all my teeth broke in my mouth like every single tooth at the same time. Pretty fucked up recurring dream actually.

I've run Tren and Trest together both injectables so I'm sure this can be done as its not guna get to same blood levels as what I ran anyway. I had nipples that were getting a little wild but that's about it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Spank
01-22-2015, 11:37 AM
I'll have to updated the disclosure forms for the research subject, but I'm assuming he will like having normal nips. Did your experience include any anti-progesterone compounds? What kind of dosing protocol did you experience if so?