PDA

View Full Version : Best non stim preworkout or non stim preworkout stocks?

BBG
01-21-2015, 08:26 PM
Title says it all. Sometimes I work out late and if take a stimulant at 6 or later I can't sleep at night.

Suggestions?

weekend
01-21-2015, 08:51 PM
If you're too tired to lift you could go to bed earlier and wake up earlier.

But no. Nothing is good to give you energy except fast acting hormones and stimulants

SoCal-Nutrition
01-21-2015, 09:01 PM
I've been looking forward to trying MST's new RagNOrok-ELITE (Caffeine Free)

All-In is still pretty popular, but I see a lot of issues of it turning into a brownie/cake like substance.

SoCal-Nutrition
01-21-2015, 09:04 PM
I really loved Vengeance by Xtreme Formulations (http://socal-nutrition.com/Xtreme-Formulations-Supplements/Xtreme-Formulations-Vengeance)...

I think Matt told me it was less than 200mg caffeine...I never got much stim from it, but the endurance and pump was awesome.

wish they'd make more of it

BBG
01-21-2015, 10:27 PM
I had forgotten about all-in... I'll probably give that a shot next. Good idea!

Weekend, it's not that I'm too tired. I just like to take something before I go. Just sort of a ritual and something to give me an extra pump in the gym.

Cobalt
01-21-2015, 10:36 PM
GPLC!
There was also a prewo that I used a couple years ago that was stim free. I forgot the name... Hemavol maybe?

Ape McGrapes
01-22-2015, 12:00 AM
I love All-In. Dat my shit!

I add 2.5G Betaine Anhydrous and take 2.4G Phosphatidic Acid(soy lecethin) pre-workout as well.

If I need a little kick I just add some Neo Energy. The Regular Neo is good for flavoring your All-In. Be advised it's not the most pleasant tasting, but I usually slam it.

Lemonade is probably the way to go.

WesleyInman
01-22-2015, 08:27 AM
Yep I rely on All- in for all my clients. Lemonade flavor since you can't hide the sour/bitter taste of the ingredients in anything else.

I'm the same BBG..I can't go empty handed. I used to use olive oil and a bunch of aminos and creatine in my natural days..way way back. It worked for sure.

Freepressright
01-22-2015, 10:28 AM
All-in hands down. The taste is pretty bad, but it works. I have to add a bunch of sugar-free flavor drops or Totally Light 2 Go lemonade flavor to mine or it's just simply not palatable. But I brave the taste issues because this product flat out works.

wagon241
01-25-2015, 07:35 AM
All-in hands down. The taste is pretty bad, but it works. I have to add a bunch of sugar-free flavor drops or Totally Light 2 Go lemonade flavor to mine or it's just simply not palatable. But I brave the taste issues because this product flat out works.

I had this same issue. My other issue with ALL-IN is destroyed my stomach. I couldnt take it and work out. Id end up on the shitter multiple times, and most pre-work outs or supps, dont bother me. Im in the same boat as BBG. I dont like strong stims at all. They make me to flighty in the gym as opposed to being focused! Anyone use orange juiced? I cant come to pay $50 for a pre-work out tho. Thats steep!

Bam24
01-25-2015, 08:08 AM
Check out scopes review on it... I don't always agree on you get wat you pay for but in this case you do.. I'd rather spend a little more on something that works rather than cheap out on garbage.. I've been through 2 containers n hv 3 more in stock. It's def one of my faves! I get crazy focus , great workouts n clean energy for hrs no crash, not to mention hella pumps. But scope half scoops it and gets great workouts if that says anything for the potency of the product, and he doesn't look like he slouches on the gainz.!

Scope75
01-25-2015, 08:34 AM
UOJ isn't stim free but it doesn't make/leave you stimmed out.
That can be said for Half or a Full serving.

It's honestly my favorite preWO to date and I've been trying or logging some other good preWOs but UOJ still takes the cake.

Is UOJ worth the money???
HELL YEAH!!!!
I forget if it's 30-40 servings so even at a full dose it's affordable and with the SS code or waiting until it's on sale just makes it more of a deal and a no brainer.

Plus there's not 1 single bad/negitive review out there for UOJ.

My like/love for UOJ all started with a few samples and now I have 6 containers in stock. When I get down to 2 I'll order 4 more.

wagon241
01-25-2015, 09:34 AM
UOJ isn't stim free but it doesn't make/leave you stimmed out.
That can be said for Half or a Full serving.

It's honestly my favorite preWO to date and I've been trying or logging some other good preWOs but UOJ still takes the cake.

Is UOJ worth the money???
HELL YEAH!!!!
I forget if it's 30-40 servings so even at a full dose it's affordable and with the SS code or waiting until it's on sale just makes it more of a deal and a no brainer.

Plus there's not 1 single bad/negitive review out there for UOJ.

My like/love for UOJ all started with a few samples and now I have 6 containers in stock. When I get down to 2 I'll order 4 more.

Sounds good bro! Where did you get a SS code?

Scope75
01-25-2015, 09:55 AM
Sounds good bro! Where did you get a SS code?

Use SWOLE for the discount.

wagon241
01-25-2015, 10:17 AM
Use SWOLE for the discount.
Gym n tonic?

somm
01-25-2015, 10:59 AM
Gym n tonic?

Yes sir!

wagon241
01-25-2015, 11:13 AM
Yes sir!

Thank you! But it says pre-sale, but ships in Decemeber?

Scope75
01-25-2015, 05:05 PM
Thank you! But it says pre-sale, but ships in Decemeber?
Jump on that price then and it'll either be instock or will be soon.
GnT is a one man ran store so somethings don't get updated as quick but any and everything on that site will be shipped out or your money will be returned.