PDA

View Full Version : 2 x IML Epi Andro and 1 x Forerunner Alpha Test to go

English
01-22-2015, 08:31 AM
Hey guys,

These pro hormones didn't agree with me, but many get on with them, 2 of the bottles are opened with literally 4 or 5 tabs only missing, otherwise all there.
Any offers?

English
01-22-2015, 08:44 AM
Bugger, put this in the wrong section, can a mod please reclassify to buy and sell (i didn't see that section, sorry)

WesleyInman
01-22-2015, 08:47 AM
What about trade?? Or are you looking for cash only??

just an FYI since you are new here, unless you are on another forum and can validate, you will prob have to send the product first, before payment/trade to a member here that is spoken for. Every member here that is not brand new is well spoken for and trustworthy FYI.

Welcome to the forum!

English
01-26-2015, 04:50 AM
Hi Wesley,

Thanks for the welcome, i have already received some good advice as i have a few hormone issues, so am already enjoying this place.

Thanks for the info regards sending then getting paid, i have no issue with that at all.

I am more than happy to sell at trade price, however this would be restrictive for sales across the pond given that it will cost me at least £20 ($30+) to get them there and even then customs often apply an import duty of the same again, so i should say this will likely be a UK/European trade.

Thanks again though for advice/welcome.