PDA

View Full Version : Trestolone Junkies Get in here!

tinytony
01-22-2015, 09:37 AM
Just wanting to start a thread as title states, for people who have run Trest Ace or Trest Deca for research and all your test subjects experiences good or bad and for a collection of general info and advice! I'm here to help out as needed also! Let's have it boys. Sides, gains, brags, does it help your rats attract lady rats??, Do they acquire superpowers? Does it make their sh** not stink? Let me have it!!

Freepressright
01-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Just wanting to start a thread as title states, for people who have run Trest Ace or Trest Deca and all you experiences good or bad and for a collection of general info and advice! I'm here to help out as needed also! Let's have it boys. Sides, gains, brags, does it help you attract ladies?, Do you acquire superpowers? Does it make your sh** not stink? Let me have it!!

Trestolone is a research chemical not intended for human consumption.

I see this is your only post on the board. This is the friendliest and closest-knit board you'll find. Tell us more about yourself before we discuss research :)

tinytony
01-22-2015, 10:33 AM
Haha OK what would you like to know? I am on a few other boards. I have cruised and viewed on this one and it looks interesting and so I stopped in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

tinytony
01-22-2015, 10:46 AM
I'm 5'11" 212 around 8-10% bf and have done a physique comp. Hope to transition to the IFBB Classic Bodybuilding. I do construction so I'm always tired and always hungry. 29 years old in 7 days. Ikeong walks on the beach if its with a girl lmao😂😂 I'm a supplement junkie and love to read about new stuff and study these things and also the human body and how supplements and hardcore supps interact at a cellular level!!

Freepressright
01-22-2015, 10:48 AM
Haha OK what would you like to know? I am on a few other boards. I have cruised and viewed on this one and it looks interesting and so I stopped in.

The guys you'll find on this board will not judge you. We will help in any way we can. All we ask for is mutual respect. I have made many friends off this board. We're like family.

When people tell you this board is different than other boards, they aren't just telling you that. It is.

I just want you to be aware that Trestolone is a research chemical and any discussion of its use via administration into the human body is a violation of the rules. There have been several folks on here who have conducted experiments on their research organisms and found that this compound produced incredible research results. You won't find one person who was disappointed with their experiments. There's really no other research compound like it.

tinytony
01-22-2015, 10:52 AM
Oh yeah. I'm not totally familiar with the rules here. I'll have to go over them. any mor einfo you give me on the rules will be appreciated

Freepressright
01-22-2015, 12:26 PM
Oh yeah. I'm not totally familiar with the rules here. I'll have to go over them. any mor einfo you give me on the rules will be appreciated

Just use common sense. No offers to buy sell or trade any illegal anabolic substance or controlled pharmaceuticals, and also, be mindful of off-label use of research chems.

Cookie
01-31-2015, 06:27 PM
Nice to see a board actually shut down consumption talk. If other forums did the same there'd be a lot less attention on trest. Honestly I don't see this lasting long, unfortunately

WesleyInman
01-31-2015, 07:46 PM
Swole Source is a family. Our family will last long ..after compound after compound gets banned, from false gov't political agenda's..

No one on this forum is in agreement to "breaking laws." What in fact is "Trest"?? None of us know what human consumption consists of. In fact you will see that we are all "law abiding" citizens who stick together through thick and thin.

Research compounds "might" be banned one day. As may "religion", as may "freedom" of various kinds. Invisible lines are continually drawn into the sand. Don't be so fooled into thinking this is "accepted". SS is a bigger picture of the Unity of things to come. Power is in numbers..not in wealth or on a piece of paper.

Sit back and watch and see what is yet to come. Many of us will be there.

If you really are looking for info just stick to catch boards run by the Gov't like "the iron den", etc...You will find what you need there.

tallstraw
01-31-2015, 07:52 PM
Lol for a second I thought you were talking about IJ when you said iron den lol...I was about to make a CP joke..but alas the joke would lose meaning unless you know what happened to the board admin haha

BBG
01-31-2015, 07:57 PM
Tony is a rep for Celtic/PO, fyi.

Also, all the replies I've seen in here are why I love this board.

WesleyInman
02-01-2015, 10:02 AM
Tony is a rep for Celtic/PO, fyi.

Also, all the replies I've seen in here are why I love this board.

Poor kid walked into a cage of pit bulls LOL.

Now if he said, "epi andro Junkies..get in here...":D

Scope75
02-01-2015, 10:14 AM
EpiAndo.....
What about it???
Lol

wagon241
02-03-2015, 08:13 AM
Since this is labeled Trestolone junkies, can some one answer the question of: how long will a research organism show positive for trestolone TD? Is it truely 9-12 mos, since it's a nandrolone derivative? Or does it lack something, making it less?

BBG
02-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Since this is labeled Trestolone junkies, can some one answer the question of: how long will a research organism show positive for trestolone TD? Is it truely 9-12 mos, since it's a nandrolone derivative? Or does it lack something, making it less?

It doesn't bind to SHBG so I don't believe it would show positive for very long.

wagon241
02-03-2015, 03:47 PM
It doesn't bind to SHBG so I don't believe it would show positive for very long.

So even tho it's a descendant from nandrolone, it doesn't yield and excessive amount of time to rid the system?

wagon241
02-03-2015, 04:41 PM
So even tho it's a descendant from nandrolone, it doesn't yield and excessive amount of time to rid the system?
All the knowledge in here, someone has to have a definitive answer.

weekend
02-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Nandrolone only takes a long time in decanoate form. Trest ace will be very short lived.

SoCal-Nutrition
02-03-2015, 05:05 PM
has anyone conducted studies on the ideal dose of Trest Ace prior to physical activity to optimize performance?

SoCal-Nutrition
02-03-2015, 06:02 PM
or, what the min effective dose would be

tallstraw
02-03-2015, 06:25 PM
Nandrolone only takes a long time in decanoate form. Trest ace will be very short lived.

No I'm pretty sure it's nandrolone the compound..doesn't have to do with the ester if I remember right..it can be detected for like 9-15mo or something really long.

wagon241
02-03-2015, 06:50 PM
No I'm pretty sure it's nandrolone the compound..doesn't have to do with the ester if I remember right..it can be detected for like 9-15mo or something really long.

This is what I have researched as well...For Nandrolone... BUT, my question is directed at Trest TD, such as OL. Since it doesnt bind to the SBHG, it in theory should be more like the 1 month range, correct?

wagon241
02-03-2015, 07:19 PM

Is Trest TD by OL, Dec or Ace? Or neither?

SoCal-Nutrition
02-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Is Trest TD by OL, Dec or Ace? Or neither?

it was trest ace

wagon241
02-04-2015, 06:44 AM
it was trest ace
Any idea how long trest ace would be positive then? Short lived then?

wagon241
02-04-2015, 05:15 PM
BBG, this is solid then? Not like nandrolone?

BBG
02-04-2015, 10:38 PM
BBG, this is solid then? Not like nandrolone?

Yeah it's not going to shut you down for 8 months. People bounce back from that particular compound quickly.

Freepressright
02-05-2015, 07:30 AM
Yeah it's not going to shut you down for 8 months. People bounce back from that particular compound quickly.

My research organism would tell you it's easier to recover from than any PH that was previously on the market.

wagon241
02-05-2015, 08:41 AM

What about detection time in the organism?

Freepressright
02-05-2015, 09:13 AM
Remember that 19norDHEA, which is completely legal, could theoretically contaminate your organism with nandralone metabolites. Perhaps keeping a bottle of DecaVol by AMS on hand is a good idea to explain why your organisms shows such signs.

wagon241
02-06-2015, 05:49 AM
Remember that 19norDHEA, which is completely legal, could theoretically contaminate your organism with nandralone metabolites. Perhaps keeping a bottle of DecaVol by AMS on hand is a good idea to explain why your organisms shows such signs.

Technically the target hormone is almost the same correct?

Freepressright
02-06-2015, 07:28 AM
Technically the target hormone is almost the same correct?

Essentially, yes.

19norDHEA converts to nandrolone (19norTestosterone). Trestolone is a 19nor/nandrolone derivative.

There are 19norDHEA products on the market that are perfectly legal. Using them could give you a false positive for nandrolone.