PDA

View Full Version : Over supplementing??

wagon241
01-26-2015, 09:37 AM
I have often wondered if ancillaries are cutting people's gains short? How many people take a super strong AI to prevent a symptom, that has never showed itself, because they read on line some dude had gyno. With certain PEDs, like trest, crushing estrogen can actually hurt gains, correct? Let's say someone is taking TD Trest, with a dht test base, is it necessary to take an AI ed, even with no gyno history, or just have one on hand in case something pops up?

Freepressright
01-26-2015, 10:09 AM
I have often wondered if ancillaries are cutting people's gains short? How many people take a super strong AI to prevent a symptom, that has never showed itself, because they read on line some dude had gyno. With certain PEDs, like trest, crushing estrogen can actually hurt gains, correct? Let's say someone is taking TD Trest, with a dht test base, is it necessary to take an AI ed, even with no gyno history, or just have one on hand in case something pops up?

You pose some very interesting questions. I am inclined to be in the same camp as you in questioning the wisdom of ancillary administration methods.

I had an individual tell me recently that his research specimen was requiring 50mg a DAY of exemestane to prevent aromitization on Trest. That blows my mind because I am personally aware of research where 50mg per WEEK was sufficient to keep estrogen sides at bay. If you're using a DHT precursor, common wisdom tells you it would likely lessen the need for as much AI.

I think it's wise to listen to the body of your research organism instead of going hog wild on a protocol that is tailored to someone else's research chemistry.

entropy
01-26-2015, 10:43 AM
I think FPR is on the money here, your research specimen should be mindful of the potential for symptoms and have the means to treat them available but attempting to offset symptoms that may or may not appear is overkill and probably detrimental.

wagon241
01-26-2015, 11:37 AM
You pose some very interesting questions. I am inclined to be in the same camp as you in questioning the wisdom of ancillary administration methods.

I had an individual tell me recently that his research specimen was requiring 50mg a DAY of exemestane to prevent aromitization on Trest. That blows my mind because I am personally aware of research where 50mg per WEEK was sufficient to keep estrogen sides at bay. If you're using a DHT precursor, common wisdom tells you it would likely lessen the need for as much AI.

I think it's wise to listen to the body of your research organism instead of going hog wild on a protocol that is tailored to someone else's research chemistry.

Agreed! I know some research where the specimen ran all the wet stuff, with nothing but a solid DHT/test base, with no problems ever. Actually the only issue was a HUGE increases in libido/strength/focus, etc, with the odd balls like Tren, Trest, Max-LMG, Etc. When combined with a solid test/DHT base, the normal problems, were actually huge positives. Again, no AI was ever needed. Now, said specimen is not fat, body fat 8-10% or less!

Freepressright
01-26-2015, 12:28 PM
Agreed! I know some research where the specimen ran all the wet stuff, with nothing but a solid DHT/test base, with no problems ever. Actually the only issue was a HUGE increases in libido/strength/focus, etc, with the odd balls like Tren, Trest, Max-LMG, Etc. When combined with a solid test/DHT base, the normal problems, were actually huge positives. Again, no AI was ever needed. Now, said specimen is not fat, body fat 8-10% or less!

I have a friend on this board who refuses to research Trest because he heard about another researcher needing 50mg per day of exem to keep estro sides at bay. I told him I hold the personal belief that Trest is superior to Test E in terms of effectiveness but he doesn't want to chance something aromatizing in his research specimen to that degree. I told him that I had been party to experiments that suggested quite the contrary, especially with a DHT pro in the picture.

It isn't as if a research organism is going to be given trest and wake up with a helluva case of bitch tits the next morning. I believe that people need to give these experiments a little bit of time to see what effect they have before slamming heavy doses of ancillaries. At the first sign of something, act accordingly, or if you're going to be precautionary, start light and work your way up.

nate3993
01-26-2015, 04:04 PM
lolz....a "researcher"

I'm happy with test c and stano and tren! what can i say.....lemme be off tren for a month and then i'll probably research with 150mgs of trest

Jelisej
01-26-2015, 04:47 PM

Most of people are making assumptions... Assumptions leads to all sorts of problem, including over medication, over supplementation (or sometimes other way round), treating non-existing diseases etc...

Most interesting thing is that medication is sometimes like a fashion, for example at some point everyone is trying to lower cortisol because is bad, etc.... And than everyone else follows,

tallstraw
01-26-2015, 05:17 PM
I'd be hard pressed to believe that Exem was legit to think it needed 50mg ED unless he's in the gram+ per weeke range of Trest..and even then I'm like ehhhhhh

Jelisej
01-26-2015, 05:32 PM
I have a friend on this board who refuses to research Trest because he heard about another researcher needing 50mg per day of exem to keep estro sides at bay. At the first sign of something, act accordingly, or if you're going to be precautionary, start light and work your way up.

Aromatisation depends from person to person, some people dont aromatise alot and some do- person should have a faint idea before starting cycle and yes gyno rarely pops out in couple of hours and exemestane can obliterate E2 in relatively short span of time, so if nipple sensitvity appears its time to start AI but not with ridiclously high doses
if aromatisation is sky high ti suggest problem elsewhere, and if AI is nto working to well its better to reduce dosage than go to sky high AI dose, also person with very high aromatisation (in my experience) will have hard time keeping gains- so very often is sensible to reduce AAS dose

Another question is if 50 mg of exemestane was split dose? 50 mg of exemestane is not really much more effective than 25 mg, if he was using 50 mg at one dose he was wasting money.

Freepressright
01-26-2015, 06:00 PM
Lol, thought you'd like that term, Nate :)

I'm very serious when I sing the praises of Trest. Pretty amazing research compound all the way around.

Ape McGrapes
01-26-2015, 06:25 PM
lolz....a "researcher"

I'm happy with test c and stano and tren! what can i say.....lemme be off tren for a month and then i'll probably research with 150mgs of trest
when did you start cycling this freely. Thought you were keeping light/recovering last I remeber.

BBG
01-26-2015, 09:22 PM
The 50mg per day guy is me FYI. It's my own supply, tested at 98% purity. I notice a difference from 25 to 50. I'm going to switch back to 25mg just to see if I notice a difference still.

nate3993
01-27-2015, 09:23 AM
when did you start cycling this freely. Thought you were keeping light/recovering last I remeber.

My hormones tested perfect. 755 test. 24 shgb. 155 free test which was above the top of the range and yet.....I felt super shitty. Low libido. Low energy....so I said Fuk it. If my hormones are this good on paper and I feel this shitty, then Imma just cycle. Low dose long term test cycling is very safe. Literally only been doing 200mg test and then a few weeks ago bumped it up to 280 and now Imma do 320 for a month and drop back down to 250 and just cruise. Aside from infertility, I seriously have doubts low dose does any harm to the body. I'll get BW of my kidney, liver, cholesterol etc around March whovh would be the 6 month mark, but again, low dose? I doubt it'll b harmful. And no. No plans to come off. I know people think it's irresponsible but hey. I feel great, Ill show im not harming my body, Nd if bw comes back bad, I'll re evaluate.

wagon241
01-27-2015, 10:39 AM
Along the Derma Trest lines.... How long does this stay in the system of the research organism? Lmao.

Ape McGrapes
01-27-2015, 10:45 AM
I'd like to be on early HRT, but infertility is a bigger issue to me than you most likely.

I'm going to shoot you a PM Later.

Jelisej
01-27-2015, 04:46 PM
The 50mg per day guy is me FYI. It's my own supply, tested at 98% purity. I notice a difference from 25 to 50. I'm going to switch back to 25mg just to see if I notice a difference still.

If 25 mg exem/aromasin is not sufficient than take 2 separate doses of 25 mg, thing with exem is that its quite potent but its half life is short- basically 25mg is going to bind for 90% of aromatase and adding more does not add much more, so its more efficient to use multiple doses.

weekend
01-27-2015, 06:46 PM
Grapeape how old are you? Have low test? I'm in the same boat lol