PDA

View Full Version : Epic Gainz + Res100 8 week run

VayneZ
01-27-2015, 11:49 PM
Started officially today (Jan 27th) and will be running this for 8 weeks. Since my hormone run was only 3 weeks I should be a smooth recovery. Currently at 190 pounds and looking Bulky:

The first 4 weeks I will be on:
2x dose (4ml each) of Res100
2x dose (4ml each) of Epic Gainz
TCF-1 (10ml - 3.12g of Sodium DAA)
Tribulus Forte (250mg of Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris)
Endo Amp
Toco-8
Macuna Pruriens (about 250mg in split doses of 125mg each)
ZMA

If I should take out anything off from that list since it's many stuff, do advise.

I will be carb cycling (will provide more detail later this week) similar to what I was doing back in Feb-May of 2014 which, looking back at pictures of those days, I feel that this would work well with this cycle.

Scope75
01-27-2015, 11:51 PM
In......

Kill it!!

VayneZ
01-28-2015, 12:03 AM
Some pics of April 2014 (which is where my diet was pretty much the best) hormone free:

VayneZ
01-28-2015, 12:05 AM

VayneZ
01-28-2015, 12:07 AM

VayneZ
01-28-2015, 12:17 AM
Day 1
Leg day.

I was really really focused! Night and day difference from Monday. The energy and the endurance was amazing. Focused on TUT especially with hamstrings and I can already imagined how sore I'll wake up tomorrow. The pump / volume part of Macdon's comment.... I felt that without a doubt and it was SWEET (coming out of a hormone cycle, I felt that today's pumps where way better than the week before. But my enthusiast was also at a really high.

Tomorrow will be HIIT / Core / Stretching day

SoCal-Nutrition
01-28-2015, 12:42 AM
ef yeah...I'm in for this!

looking great, can't wait to see how you like this

somm
01-28-2015, 12:52 AM
Interested in how this cycle goes as well!!

VayneZ
01-28-2015, 11:35 PM
Diet:

Mon / Thu - High Carb days
Tue / Fri - Low Carb days
Wed / Weekend - No carb days (as less as possible at least)

On my High Carb days I try to consume all my carbs post workout up to 2 hours before bedtime. Sticking to stuff like Jasmine White rice, oatmeal, granola, blueberries and baked potato's. My Fat intake would be as less as possible, with the exception of Coconut oil before workout when I am still carb depleted.

On low carb days I only consume a small portion of carbs the 2 meals after my workouts. Fat Intake is moderately higher.

No Carb days I try to eat a lot of Salmon and Avocado, and also my Coconut Oil intake is slightly higher.

Trying to keep it simple. About 6 to 7 meals a day. 40 grams of Portein per meal, usually ending up around 250-300 grams of protein per day (which is higher than last year, which was around 200-225 grams per day). I'll see where this takes me, and if I can get as shredded as I was last year. If I feel that I am not leaning out well enough in 4 weeks, protein will be lowered to about 225-250 grams per day. And this is static every day.

Carbs will be around 250-300 grams on High Carb days. This was about the same as last year, but last year they were also dirty carbs like poptarts, mostly directly for post workout at the gym. I will see how this treats me or if I should increase it toward the 400's.

Fat, I get almost about 70 grams of fat from my CO intake alone on no carb days (including all my meals I cook with them). And from the Salmon and Avocado... I still gotta double check how much it would add up to, but I know it's probably beyond or way beyond 100 grams.

Hope this kinda help get an idea of what my food intake is like. Questions? Just ask and I'll go more into details.

This diet did awesome work for me last year, and I was hormone free for more than half a year when I was doing this.

Day 2
I KILLED core. I wish I could take it and show you guys the mad aggression of superset torment I was doing. People in the gym were starring in fear!

Mental Wise, still kinda depressed actually got a bit more depressed today. But that was because I decided to try clomid. BAD MISTAKE!!! only 25mg!!! And I remember after I did tren / test for almost 3 months I used to do 100mg of Clomid!!! But this time that 25mg almost drove me to suicide. So NO MORE CLOMID!!!!! It was a bad idea. Every little thing would annoy me. Lesson learned. Me and Clomid, don't match.

Tomorrow will be chest and arms day
And it WILL be brutal mark my words!!!!

BBG
01-29-2015, 12:09 AM
How long have you been carb cycling? I've been thinking about doing this... but my will is weak when it comes to carbs... haha

Also, man, your lats look sick as hell.

VayneZ
01-29-2015, 12:19 AM
How long have you been carb cycling? I've been thinking about doing this... but my will is weak when it comes to carbs... haha

Also, man, your lats look sick as hell.

I tried so many different forms of carb cycling over the past 2 years. But Definitely what I'm about to do is all the good experiences put together in one + higher protein intake. See what that does. I say go for it man!!!! It CHANGED my physique completely since 2012. And as you have the privilege or running all these compounds... If you do carb cycling the way it should be, finding that sweet spot that works for you in particular........... :rolleyes: ....................... Pro Card??

And thanks for the lat comment. I like to perfect those and the legs better this year as well. Details wise

derekh83
01-29-2015, 04:09 PM
Looking forward to this! Was also wanting to run both of these for 8 weeks. Looking forward to your review.

VayneZ
01-29-2015, 10:50 PM
Looking forward to this! Was also wanting to run both of these for 8 weeks. Looking forward to your review.

Run it man!!!

Day 3 - Post Workout after Chest and arms:

Today was the first day I can say that I felt GOOD and FREE mental wise. NO depression!!! And mind you this has been building up for sometime.
The pumps were awesome and my arms are in pain. Can't imagine how sore I'll be tomorrow. I know it's way too soon to jump to conclusions, and could be placebo feeling, but I'm feeling way better and I can see my definition coming out solidly. In comparison with the pics I took post workout on Monday when I was still on hormones, I look much more defined and muscles look fuller.

Biceps are super sore.

Tomorrow's deadlift and rear delts/traps day. Looking forward to see how that will be. And If my core/lower back feels better I might try and go a bit heavy :D

SoCal-Nutrition
01-29-2015, 10:58 PM
love it man, really hope this is an awesome ride for you!

VayneZ
01-30-2015, 11:29 PM
Today I started my Post Chains day with a 10 minute HIIT (30 secs level 18, 30 secs level 16) on this stair machine. And Throughout the WHOLE workout I was soaking, dripping sweat everywhere. Beautiful. Focused a lot on rear delts today, some nice and Heavy Face Pulls and topped it off with 495 on deadlifts for one rep.

Last week I went for a rep at 495 and baaarreeelllyyy nailed it. This time I held it in my hands and starred around at each and every body in my gym and then when I felt like Everyone was scared, I slowly ''placed'' it down, didn't even drop it down. And I actually felt it went wayyy smoother.

Again, too soon to tell, but I did not have this 1) Strength 2) Energy nor 3) Crazy sweats, when I was on hormones. And if this is really this stack making me break these barriers.... consider me hooked on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: (It'll probably end up being way more than a 8 week cycle)

O.N.
01-31-2015, 12:55 AM
Sounds like you are really loving the combo and it's working really well for you, keep it up.

entropy
01-31-2015, 01:12 AM
Res100 is pretty awesome stuff. Honestly that stack looks like it'd be a lot fun to run. Looking forward to seeing where this thread goes.

VayneZ
01-31-2015, 10:28 PM
Sounds like you are really loving the combo and it's working really well for you, keep it up.

What I love most about the combo is how good I've been feeling on them so far. Again it's only week 1, I hope it stays like this through the entire run :D

Res100 is pretty awesome stuff. Honestly that stack looks like it'd be a lot fun to run. Looking forward to seeing where this thread goes.

Hella fun bro! I'll be updating how the next week goes. Looking forward for back and shoulder day on Monday!!!

O.N.
02-01-2015, 09:08 AM
What I love most about the combo is how good I've been feeling on them so far. Again it's only week 1, I hope it stays like this through the entire run :D

Hella fun bro! I'll be updating how the next week goes. Looking forward for back and shoulder day on Monday!!!

I know what you mean I feel awesome on it too, my progress has been really good along with the results, I hate giving reviews on our products cause it always looks biased but yeah this supplement it's fucking awesome. I use 5 1/4 ml 2-3x per day now...basically pull the plunger all the way back and take that amount...lol

My muscles also feel really hard, i just need to flew a little and my biceps are almost like concrete.

Scope75
02-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Good to hear man.

I'm hoping to start my 8 week run of Epic Gainz asap.
Just need to get all my endo appointments and blood work out of the way first then let my body normalize so TRT is the norm and so I/we know it's the Epic Gainz doing all the work.
Don't want skewed results.

VayneZ
02-01-2015, 10:46 PM
I know what you mean I feel awesome on it too, my progress has been really good along with the results, I hate giving reviews on our products cause it always looks biased but yeah this supplement it's fucking awesome. I use 5 1/4 ml 2-3x per day now...basically pull the plunger all the way back and take that amount...lol

My muscles also feel really hard, i just need to flew a little and my biceps are almost like concrete.

Dude I am so tempted to try and increase the dosage. I think I'll probably try increasing it a little either when I stop seeing great results of after my first bottles. And I know what you mean about concrete! I still feel the pumps of Friday's rear delts/traps session... And tomorrow's delts again :eek:

Good to hear man.

I'm hoping to start my 8 week run of Epic Gainz asap.
Just need to get all my endo appointments and blood work out of the way first then let my body normalize so TRT is the norm and so I/we know it's the Epic Gainz doing all the work.
Don't want skewed results.

You are gonna run EG with TRT? I think if someone like you runs this combo and carb cycle the way you do, you will see AMAZING results bro

O.N.
02-02-2015, 02:20 AM
We have a guy on my forum running epic gainz on cycle at the moment he has been training for quite a number of years and has a couple of cycles under his belt he is currently claiming that he is putting on 1.5kg / 3.3lbs per week currently he has been on it now just on 1 month so he has gained 6kg / 13.22lbs

see here: Getting cut for summer - Page 7 (http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/members-training-journals/4993-getting-cut-for-summer-7.html#post95551)

Scope75
02-02-2015, 07:20 AM
You are gonna run EG with TRT? I think if someone like you runs this combo and carb cycle the way you do, you will see AMAZING results bro

Hell Yeah....

Kinda have no choice because it's not like I'd come off TRT to run some natty supp.
I'll just be adding it to whatever is my current routine at the time and see what happens after everything normalizes.. Doing things like that is the only way I can see if still be able to leave good feedback and reviews

Even just getting some vitamins and minerals in me I've seen good results and I seem to be recomping slowly even with No/Low T.
I can see big things happening here shortly with a nice mix of TRT, CBL, and CNS. Gainz should be Epic.

VayneZ
02-02-2015, 10:01 PM
We have a guy on my forum running epic gainz on cycle at the moment he has been training for quite a number of years and has a couple of cycles under his belt he is currently claiming that he is putting on 1.5kg / 3.3lbs per week currently he has been on it now just on 1 month so he has gained 6kg / 13.22lbs

see here: Getting cut for summer - Page 7 (http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/members-training-journals/4993-getting-cut-for-summer-7.html#post95551)

I can only imagine what EG would do on cycle. This guy took any before and after pics?

Hell Yeah....

Kinda have no choice because it's not like I'd come off TRT to run some natty supp.
I'll just be adding it to whatever is my current routine at the time and see what happens after everything normalizes.. Doing things like that is the only way I can see if still be able to leave good feedback and reviews

Even just getting some vitamins and minerals in me I've seen good results and I seem to be recomping slowly even with No/Low T.
I can see big things happening here shortly with a nice mix of TRT, CBL, and CNS. Gainz should be Epic.

I'm sure bro. Really looking forward to see the results this will have for you along with TRT. Today I ate more carbs than I usually eat on a Carb day, maybe 150% of the amount I would eat, and somehow I did not really feel overly full. Bloated though, but that's normal.

For some reason I've been tired the whole day today, didn't get enough sleep maybe. Strength was awesome during shoulder and back, only thing is when I got back home and carbed up I just lost all my energy for some reason... and all my shirts seem to becoming uncomfortably small now :(

Planning on getting a good night's rest tonight with a little phenibut and hopefully tomorrow I'll feel more energized.

VayneZ
02-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Today was leg day:

Deep Squats:
Bar (45) x 20 (pause reps and ultra slow)
135 x 20
185 x 15
225 x 15
275 x 10
315 x 8
365 x 3
405 x 1 (and almost nailed the 2nd rep!!!!!)

Vertical Leg press / sweeps on the smith machine, lying down on the mat: (not sure if what the weigh of the bar is exactly so I'll just EXCLUDE it)
2 plates on each side (4 x 45) 180 x 40 reps
270 x 30
360 x 25
450 x 20
And then drop set: 630 (7 plates each side) x 6 reps, drop, 540 x 8, drop, 450 x 8, drop, 360 x 10... and that was it....

That was basically my workout guys. I tried to do some leg extensions afterwards but, I could barely WALK to the machine, and could barely raise 20 pounds for a few reps... I was DONE. Did some calves work and went home.

My legs are sore on a completely different level. A different world completely!!! My upper outer thighs feel as if someone had beaten me with and iron bat. And on top of it my shoulder and back is INSANELY sore from yesterday.

But what was exciting was that it's been MONTHS since I could deep squat 405 solidly. And I almost went for a double. That in itself is kinda like a PR, or at the very least ''I know I have my strength back completely'' (the strength of back in August of last year). So this made my day completely!!!!!!!! :D:cool:

VayneZ
02-05-2015, 10:44 PM
Macdon wasn't kidding about the pumps......

Day 10

And after this, I took Carb Loading / CarbNite to a whole higher newer level and now I just want to sleep, wake up tomorrow and poop. Then hit HIIT cardio and some speed rep pulls

O.N.
02-06-2015, 02:36 AM
Looks like you have put on some size there from the last lot of photos.

derekh83
02-06-2015, 12:30 PM
Just bought some Epic Gainz from SoCal. Excited to give this a try.

VayneZ
02-07-2015, 12:22 AM
PMake sure you are on a diet that will transform you in the direction you want to go.

I am eating Carbs like a pig Monday and Thursday. Wed/weekend No Carbs. This has worked great for me before, but with the EG and res100 I am gaining muscle mass on a whole new level, I hope to get to 200+ pounds. (currently at 193)

VayneZ
02-11-2015, 12:20 AM
I'm telling you my legs were never this big, and still in good form. 192 pounds still

This stuff is working by the weeks!

O.N.
02-11-2015, 02:34 AM
Doing really well VayneZ how is the res100 going?

VayneZ
02-11-2015, 12:14 PM
Doing really well VayneZ how is the res100 going?

Not sure if I needed recovery from the 3 week cycle or not, but I am Stronger, Heavier, more vascular now than when I was on the hormone cycle. The res100 in combination with the EG and DAA is doing wonders. Really happy with this run bro!

VayneZ
02-17-2015, 08:01 PM
Can't believe I haven't had the time to update anything for the last 6 days. Been busy.

I weighed at around 190 today at the gym, so I lost 2 pounds, but last night I spent about half an hour vomiting... (long story). But I'm good, stomach still hurts but I was able to feel good at the gym again.

I'll see if I can take some update pics Thursday. But so far so good!

O.N.
02-18-2015, 07:31 AM
update from me is 2nd time round running tripple dose 3x 5.25ml full plungers 30min before the gym = lift more very easily.
It seems more is better I dont feel it is a placebo as it has happened twice now and the reason for taking more today was i was very tired after only having 5hrs sleep last night.

Opps sorry thought this was the main thread not your journal, sorry VayneZ.

VayneZ
02-21-2015, 11:18 PM
update from me is 2nd time round running tripple dose 3x 5.25ml full plungers 30min before the gym = lift more very easily.
It seems more is better I dont feel it is a placebo as it has happened twice now and the reason for taking more today was i was very tired after only having 5hrs sleep last night.

Opps sorry thought this was the main thread not your journal, sorry VayneZ.

No worries mate! Good to know! I really gotta re-up next month on a couple of bottles to try it 3 times a week.

No update pics this week, been way too busy, but will make sure next week.
I did manage to nail 405 x 8 reps in deadz, which I was not able to do for awhile, and then a 455 for 2 solid reps. So eventhough I feel a bit lighter, I am def stronger but with more endurance.

Also nailed 10 reps of SLDL's Tuesday with 315's, my hamstrings are still SORE from that session! unbelievably sore. Endurance is definitely becoming better with the heavy weights!

(I've also been watching all the WSM's finals of each year... perhaps that + the Epic Gainz is doing the trick :rolleyes: )

VayneZ
02-25-2015, 12:23 AM
Today I PR's in 225's x 30 reps solid squats! And then I nailed 315's x 11 reps. My knees and lower back was not feeling too good during the warm ups with 135's, and I thought It was gonna be a bad day... but I broke records today. And that was only the beginning of a BRUTAL leg day. Did vertical leg press for 100 reps light, and finished with a killer drop set from 7 plates to 1 plate, dropping a plate every 6 reps.

VayneZ
02-26-2015, 10:06 PM
Progress pic. Feeling less bloated and more defined, will have to weigh myself tomorrow on empty stomach to tell at what weight I'm sitting.

Strength is def becoming better as I lean out. 1 bottle of Epic Gainz is NOT enough, the results are still coming! And now that I have just started increasing dosage today, I look forward for these next few weeks :rolleyes:

weekend
02-26-2015, 10:21 PM
Is that a chest pump? Haha

entropy
02-26-2015, 10:34 PM
This thread sold epic gainz to me. Great thread Vaynes and killer physique bro.

VayneZ
02-28-2015, 01:07 AM
Is that a chest pump? Haha

Chest, Biceps, a bit of the lats in the back and my traps also :p

Weeeeeeeeeekeeeendddd!!!! So awesome to see you lingering here in my thread my hermano!

This thread sold epic gainz to me. Great thread Vaynes and killer physique bro.

Thanks man! And I do feel that my physique is improving lately. I weigh in at 194 pounds, so I'm still holding on to that heavy (for me atleast) weight.
Killed a sick deadlift session today and ended it with a max of 495. But I did Deadlifts after I was already wasted from an hour of intense post chain work.

Right now I'm looking for the best deal I could get From Aruba to Miami roundtrip just to get more Epic Gainz and Most Wanted. Anyone knows where to find the best deals?

VayneZ
03-03-2015, 05:32 PM
10x more Epic Gains and 2x more Res100's are on their way!!!! Thanks to Rob from Socal for a really awesome deal!!!!

Attempted 415 today but failed. Will be trying this again in 2 weeks maybe.

415 Attempt Squat Fail - March 2015 - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfuI6Pwp8zQ&feature=youtu.be)

Scope75
03-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Damn!!!!
10 bottles of EG....

Your new name is Money Bags. Lol

booklifter
03-03-2015, 05:53 PM
I'm just imagining how much CJC I could buy for the cost of 10 epic gainz. That shit must be surreal. I have a couple bottles but won't be starting it for a few months.

How do you know how much of the, uh, gainz are attributable to Epic Gainz? Just wondering... (e.g. how similar this stack is to protocols you've used before, aside from the addition of EG)

VayneZ
03-04-2015, 12:13 AM
Damn!!!!
10 bottles of EG....

Your new name is Money Bags. Lol

''was'' Money Bags... now I have no money left :(
It's an investment for 2015 :)

I'm just imagining how much CJC I could buy for the cost of 10 epic gainz. That shit must be surreal. I have a couple bottles but won't be starting it for a few months.

How do you know how much of the, uh, gainz are attributable to Epic Gainz? Just wondering... (e.g. how similar this stack is to protocols you've used before, aside from the addition of EG)

Honestly booklifter, I do not know. I have been lifting for over a decade and have tried many many different supps, drugs, hormones, research chems. Epic Gainz is not magic and I'm sure that CJC would give you way more results. But one thing that amazed me of Epic Gainz so far is the lack of sides. And the fact that I have been feeling really good on them. I'm feeling good in the gym and outside the gym. And I've been seeing results in strength, size and definition that I did not see before, except when I was on a cycle or just finished one.

Lifting is what makes me ''me''. But unfortunately my life's not all about lifting. I have many other responsibilities. If circumstances was different, perhaps I would just live on drugs and just ignore all the side effects, perhaps overshadow them with other drugs and live life to the full for my own needs and my own needs alone. But a person like me cannot do that. Nor do I get paid to live with side effects.

I can't say if Epic Gainz would really give you the ''gainz'' you are looking for. You're way better off using hormones and other drugs imo. You'll also save A LOT MORE MONEY!!!! EG is expensive!! But as a supplement that comes without any ''consequences'', in my experience anyways, it has been really good to me these 5 weeks. So good that I was willing to PAY for 10x bottles more....

Maybe when you use your bottles, you might see and feel what I am trying to say. I'm sure if you use it with CJC, HGH and/or hormones the results would be even better. But I am happy with this, and I'm running this log to show how it treats me as I run this completely drug free (with the exception of stimulants) throughout this year. I hope this answers your question in a clear way. I did my best in trying to explain :)

booklifter
03-04-2015, 06:49 AM
It does. There's a lot to be said for the real valuation of sustainability versus instant gratification, and I think your approach in that regard is a good one. I just found it interesting that this compound (first on paper, and now according to your experience) would seem to have a lot of both, rather than the usual trade-off. In my book that makes it seem too good to be true, hence meriting further scrutiny.

As for the peps, that was just an example, but I've been feeling like they represent a balanced compromise between the side effects, time limits, and efficacy of AAS/DS and natural supplements (though I'm relatively new to peps compared to others on this board). The main problem is administration, and that's where your life does become about the drugs - not so much due to side effects as having to arrange and schedule every part of your day so precisely. EG certainly doesn't have that problem.

Anyway, I am glad you're enjoying it so much. I look forward to following your long-term extension log.

Scope75
03-04-2015, 07:11 AM
Great mindset/outlook there VayneZ.
I bet that you sounding more mentally stable is only helping things out too.

VayneZ
03-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Sick session of bench and arms today. Strength and endurance are def improving!

Scope75
03-05-2015, 11:55 PM
Hey I can see your face again. lol

Looking SWOLE!!!!

VayneZ
03-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Hey I can see your face again. lol

Looking SWOLE!!!!

When you can see my face it's usually because I'm in a good mood :D

And yeah bud! I'm feeling SWOLE!!!! The guy in the pic with me is a cop that competes every year. This week I've been training with him and he has some sick tricks bro. I haven't seen him in awhile he can NOT believe that I'm not on any hormones at the moment. Makes me feel good :)

VayneZ
03-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Bringing out the back. Still sitting around 195 pounds. Must get to 200+ :mad:

March 2015 bulking - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxtmRTLCD4w&feature=youtu.be)

VayneZ
03-13-2015, 01:45 PM
This will slow me down for a few weeks. And then I gotta have surgery on the other big toe (right foot). It's been a struggle since July of last year and finally I had to surgically remove the ingrown toe nail.

Scope75
03-13-2015, 01:55 PM
Damn that doesn't look fun at all.

I've always just cut/dug those fuckers out with a sharp knife and tweezers.

entropy
03-13-2015, 02:07 PM
Damn that doesn't look fun at all.

I've always just cut/dug those fuckers out with a sharp knife and tweezers.

Seconded. Cut em out, but the twist gets deeper and deeper every time. Shit that's gonna be me in a few years. Get well soon, Vaynes.

Scope75
03-13-2015, 02:46 PM
I no longer take care of my own nails and let a nice asian lady take care of them.
Plus a who doesn't like a foot massage.

VayneZ
03-13-2015, 02:58 PM
Thanks Entropy! Right now I'm going to the gym just cuz I am becoming insane just staying home!!! Operation was done Wednesday, so this it's feeling a bit better today, still painful if I stand for too long or put pressure on it. Will workout in socks again today and just sit down or lie down exercises. No Cardio nor leg workout for now.... and no deadlifts... man that SUCKS!! And I can't work neither so I have to rely on a low income for awhile.

Yesterday a girl picked me up, took me to the gym. We did chest and arms, everything either lying down or seated. She would bring me dumbbells or bring me plates, of fill my shaker with water, open the gym door for me... and she took me back home!!! Man, that kindness was such a treat :)

Scope, keep that asian lady close bro!!!!!

VayneZ
03-17-2015, 10:35 PM
Looks like my shipment of EG and res will be here by next week if all goes well, so I might run out at the end of the week for a few days. Taking lower dosages to try and survive until the weekend at least.

I need some advise:

I was really thinking of trying Most Wanted (Laxogenin) for a few months along with my res and EG run. But I also have 2x formeron and 2x viron which I wanted to stack along with EG also. I had them for some time in the stash. What would you guys advise? Run these which I have at hand and try Laxogenin later on during the year? Or go for the Lagoxenin? I mean so far the EG and res on their own are providing results so I don't REALLY NEED to add anything else. Hence, the advise from you wise ones please :rolleyes:

My toe is recovering from surgery and hopefully next week I can start cardio and do leg work again. I have my other toe also set to have surgery on all the way until the 17th of April. So my income is a bit low also, still okay to survive. That's a reason I'd rather just try the Viron and formeron. But than again, do advise.

As soon as I can start cardio again I might start ECA back also, so it might be a good combo with Viron.

VayneZ
03-23-2015, 10:37 PM
Started with Formeron and Viron today. I love the smell of the transderm. The shipment of the EG and res100 should be released tomorrow. If not... then I will have to go a week without them which will SUCK! my wickedsupps supplies should end tomorrow.

I will be updating if I see some solid effects from the Formeron and Viron. Today was day 1 of cardio again, with my messed up toe. Felt really good after awhile with no cardio.

I'll keep my calories static and high as they are and will be doing more cardio for endurance and conditioning... not yet for cutting. That will come later !

VayneZ
03-26-2015, 11:35 PM
So I finally got the 10x EG and 2x res100!!! Thanks again to Rob from Socal for the AWESOME fast service.

As I've mentioned before I've been back at HIIT cardio every morning this week. Taking advantage of these days that I can't work because of the surgery, I can still do elliptical, and slowly starting to squat and deadlift again. In 3 weeks I have to undergo surgery on the other toe, so gotta go all out on cardio in the mean time.

Weighed in this morning at 199 pounds, that's the heaviest I have EVER been. Not that lean anymore because of the high cals / bulk phase and also because of lack of cardio and leg work for a few weeks. I don't feel like lowering my cals just yet. Just adding cardio and trying to get a bit more strong before I set my mind toward cutting

SoCal-Nutrition
03-27-2015, 11:55 AM
oh man, I've tried to work through an ingrown nail on my big toe before...that was one of the most miserable things!

I had surgery to have part of the nail cut out and a section of the root cauterized because it kept growing in wrong...smooth sailing since

VayneZ
03-27-2015, 08:29 PM
oh man, I've tried to work through an ingrown nail on my big toe before...that was one of the most miserable things!

I had surgery to have part of the nail cut out and a section of the root cauterized because it kept growing in wrong...smooth sailing since

Wow I had no idea bro! So you know the kind of pain I'm going through right now... The physical annoyance is one thing, but also the fact that I am so limited in what I can do (not even drive or work) adds so much more pain to the whole picture. I hope once this ordeal is done that I would likewise be able to be carefree again as regard my toes

somm
03-27-2015, 11:15 PM
What has helped me in the past when I get an ingrown toenail is to gently lift the nail and then gently stuff some cotton under it. I've read that ballet dancers use this method to help when they get ingrown toenails. It works as a temporary fix until the nail can grow out all the way, and keeps it from cutting into your toe.

somm
03-27-2015, 11:18 PM
I no longer take care of my own nails and let a nice asian lady take care of them.
Plus a who doesn't like a foot massage.

I married an asian and never get foot massages :( You'd think i'd get one once in awhile, but no. Well I guess she's only half asian so maybe thats why lol

VayneZ
03-28-2015, 05:27 PM
I wish I tried that sooner Somm... the other Toe's nail is already inside the skin. Anytime I put a bit of pressure I can feel the pounding pain in my whole foot.

Picture taken this morning after cardio, still at 198/199 pounds:

somm
03-28-2015, 10:25 PM
I'm sorry man, I know that makes life miserable!

VayneZ
05-16-2015, 10:46 PM
Hey guys, I ain dead yet... but I'm still on Epic Gainz religiously. It's been what, 12-16 weeks now?! And it's been damn good to me!

I have been so busy with work lately, but I will update or start a new thread soon!!

O.N.
05-17-2015, 01:51 AM
Good to hear Vaynez

VayneZ
05-22-2015, 12:56 AM
It's been a mad while my dear SS crew. But I'm starting to invest some time again here because this place is so worth time!!

Went down from 201 pounds to 191 right, in 3 weeks. ECA and ECY stack slowly building up and will then stop after the 5th week, breathe for 3 weeks and re-start again. I am still able to nail my max effort numbers on Deadlifts and Squats, and bench... well I improved in bench.... really close to 315 now (I know my bench suck ass compare to my deadz and squatz). But I made a deal to train every Thursday with this AMAZING bench presser that works at my gym. He coaches me. And on Tuesday I coach him in legs. And my oh my have my bench press increased! Through this slight calorie deficit.

I Have to attribute a LOT of this to Epic Gains. It has worked WONDERFUL when I bulked to 202 pounds, and now it is helping me keep resistance and strength while I slowly aim to lose about another 10 pounds for August.

Took these today:

My P2 Belt is now one whole hole tighter. I have dropped MUCH of my waist already.

I'll be in the States August to do some shopping. Would probably get Ephedrine FO SHO!!! and I am DEEPLY debating on getting DNP!!! The temptation is heavy. But to run it at a time when I am lower than 10% bodyfat first, and when my diet is ON like it is now... That's where I want to see DNP work!!! But I'm still depending on this one.

Any other supps I should look into while I'll be in the States, now is the time to let me know.

The Goal: Get as lean as I can, staying as strong as I can, looking as good as I can..... and big arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

weekend
05-22-2015, 02:37 AM
Hey man. I have come to the conclusion that DNP sucks

I'm on lipomorph at only 2 a day (always forget to take more lol) albuterol (actually levoalbuterol, Indian pharma cipla) 3x 2 mg a day, and I have been getting amazing results. Pop the albuterol first thing, the slight appetite suppression helps make good choices. Then with breakfast I hit a lipomorph and then try to fast for as long as I can before my preworkout meal. Then hit the gym, usually I only eat 3 times so I only have two chances to take lipomorph on a full stomach.

Just added 100 mg proviron yesterday and I have been sweating like I'm on dnp except I feel and look awesome

So fuck dnp.

- - - Updated - - -

Disclaimer:
I'm also on TRT and GH peptides

VayneZ
05-22-2015, 02:16 PM
Hey man. I have come to the conclusion that DNP sucks

I'm on lipomorph at only 2 a day (always forget to take more lol) albuterol (actually levoalbuterol, Indian pharma cipla) 3x 2 mg a day, and I have been getting amazing results. Pop the albuterol first thing, the slight appetite suppression helps make good choices. Then with breakfast I hit a lipomorph and then try to fast for as long as I can before my preworkout meal. Then hit the gym, usually I only eat 3 times so I only have two chances to take lipomorph on a full stomach.

Just added 100 mg proviron yesterday and I have been sweating like I'm on dnp except I feel and look awesome

So fuck dnp.

- - - Updated - - -

Disclaimer:
I'm also on TRT and GH peptides

Weekend my old homie!!! Long time man! Nice to hear from you.

I'm glad to hear this coming from you. I found a very good deal for 100mg DNP pills, but as I said, I'm still debating on whether or not to run it again. Hearing your input is really important.

Lipomorph is that great????? How low bodyfat are you on right now???

As you are aware I'm trying to stay off of any hormones for at least a good year so I can get my whole system to fully recover, so would Lipomorph and Albuterol (maybe stacked with ECY stack) be worth it for a dude that's running hormone free??? I might use some DAA or something if that would help in any way.

O_RYAN_007
05-23-2015, 10:39 AM
Weekend my old homie!!! Long time man! Nice to hear from you.

I'm glad to hear this coming from you. I found a very good deal for 100mg DNP pills, but as I said, I'm still debating on whether or not to run it again. Hearing your input is really important.

Lipomorph is that great????? How low bodyfat are you on right now???

As you are aware I'm trying to stay off of any hormones for at least a good year so I can get my whole system to fully recover, so would Lipomorph and Albuterol (maybe stacked with ECY stack) be worth it for a dude that's running hormone free??? I might use some DAA or something if that would help in any way.

I say it would be fully worth it to give it a try! Looking good, seems that epic gains if really doing some good with your body. What's your current dosing?

VayneZ
05-23-2015, 02:21 PM
I say it would be fully worth it to give it a try! Looking good, seems that epic gains if really doing some good with your body. What's your current dosing?

Randal bro! How you been? How's your daughter doing????

You meant to give the lipomorph a try??

And I'm using 2-3 full serving (5.25 ML) a day, depending if I do a lot of cardio or not. But I love this stuff so much that I bought 10x hahahaha. I invest money in things that I see that REALLY works for me personally

O_RYAN_007
05-23-2015, 04:22 PM
Randal bro! How you been? How's your daughter doing????

You meant to give the lipomorph a try??

And I'm using 2-3 full serving (5.25 ML) a day, depending if I do a lot of cardio or not. But I love this stuff so much that I bought 10x hahahaha. I invest money in things that I see that REALLY works for me personally

My baby is doing good, she's already one and growing like a weed man!

I did try lipomorph, but it didn't do anything for me. I am considering running it again though since I have completely changed my diet, and I think it may work for me this go round. We'll see if Anteaus Labs gives me an opportunity to run it so I can log my results.

I'm running EG at 8ml/day… The stuff is just way too expensive for me to run it any higher than that. I like it, I'm also running it with SA topical from BPS and it's been a good stack.

VayneZ
05-24-2015, 12:35 AM
Must be the greatest blessing to catch ever moment of her ultra fast changing growth. These are the days where you make the greatest memories. I sometimes I wish I had such a privilege. Maybe one day.

I'm willing to give lipomorph a shot since I'm hearing not but great things.

DNP I KNOW it works. And I don't mind that crazy adventure once again. The last time I did it my calorie intake was wayy to high eventhough I did IF. And immediately when it was over I went straight for bulking, so I didn't really get the chance to see if long term it would also be beneficial.

Maybe Weekend? Since you are (or were) the slut for that hot DNP? If you stay on a static diet through it and then when it stops continue on that hardcore diet, would it be worth it long term? or would you still gain bodyfat back none the less?

VayneZ
06-04-2015, 03:17 PM
Finally back in the 180's. Weighed 189 Today. Leaning out and seeing some very sick definition:

After Cardio Saturday:

VayneZ
06-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Today during arms workout

Blurred one... damn ECY shaky hands!!!!

weekend
06-07-2015, 10:19 AM
I never got an impressive result out of dnp that lasted very long.

Straight dieting works better. Albuterol + lipomorph 3 weeks alternated with 3 weeks caffeine + nicotine + lipomorph, repeat until ripped

VayneZ
06-08-2015, 02:56 AM
I never got an impressive result out of dnp that lasted very long.

Straight dieting works better. Albuterol + lipomorph 3 weeks alternated with 3 weeks caffeine + nicotine + lipomorph, repeat until ripped

What dosage of each a day? And where do you buy your Albuterol oh wise Weekend one.

VayneZ
06-10-2015, 07:42 AM
Guys, I should probably know this, but I'm on my 2nd week of Ephedrine and Yohimbe withdraw (doing my best to stay oof of them until the end of June, then to come back full throttle). Trying to give my Beta 2 receptors a chance to breathe.

I'm on caffeine (coffee or Axon) and Thyrovex from VPX (which has Iodine, 3,5' Diiodo_L-Thyronine, selenium and L-Tyrosine).

Is there anything else I can take, or anything I should change during this withdrawal process?! I HATE THIS (btw). Life without Eph sucks ass man.
Please let me know if there's anything to add of change. If not, then I will just have to hold on until the end of the month.

WesleyInman
06-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Keep up the great work man..Its great to see you still here progressing!!

VayneZ
06-27-2015, 12:55 AM
Today I nailed 2 PR's

405 x 5 in Sumo:
5 x 405 sumo @ 190 bodyweight - YouTube (https://youtu.be/RegYbYwLmgE)

505 x 1 in Sumo.
505 1RM Sumo @ 190 - YouTube (https://youtu.be/BlC7Yw5kDlE)

Mind you a few months ago I had trouble nailing 405 max. I've been following Chris Duffin a lot lately and he has helped me so much in my sumo technique. Trying to keep up with my Conventionals that are at 535 Max PR.

I was so happy I nailed this today!

Rodja and Randell I will be needing a lot of advises from you guys! Wanna take my sumo all the way to the 600's through these 2 years!!! HELP!!!!

booklifter
06-27-2015, 07:06 AM
5 x 405 sumo @ 190 bodyweight - YouTube (https://youtu.be/RegYbYwLmgE)
505 1RM Sumo @ 190 - YouTube (https://youtu.be/BlC7Yw5kDlE)

Rodja and Randell I will be needing a lot of advises from you guys! Wanna take my sumo all the way to the 600's through these 2 years!!! HELP!!!!

Rodja might be more likely to show up if you repost in Technique Check Thread (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/routine-exercise-discussion/26-technique-check-thread.html) - I'm not sure how much attention he's paid the forum lately but that should generate a notification.

VayneZ
08-14-2015, 04:00 PM
Hey guys, been awhile (again). Was in recovery for a good 6 weeks... Lost a lot of weight. Got off the Epic Gains for awhile but now I'm back on.

Also on Albuterol / T3 (only 25mg a day) / Most Wanted. 3 days back in the gym and I am sweating like mad.

Also did a hormone check in the States, my Test level is at 546 dl, LH 3.5 and FSH 3.8. Estradiol 26.7. In range I guess, but kinda hoped the Test would be a bit higher. Maybe it had to do with being bedridden for weeks as well. Let's see what Most Wanted will do.

Here's a pic of how skinny I got

Feels good to be back in the gym. Sore like hell. Tonight I will try to deadlift. Let's see if the toes can bare it

SoCal-Nutrition
08-17-2015, 01:42 PM
hey buddy, glad to see you back!

VayneZ
08-17-2015, 09:56 PM
hey buddy, glad to see you back!

Thank you Rob!! How have you been bro? How's business??? Soon I will re-up some Epic Gainz from ya and a few more things :)

update:

1. Strength is getting wayyy better. Not sure if it's the Most Wanted or the long rest I had. (Most Wanted did make me a bit moody/irritated fast/patience-less)
2. Albuterol from mex is INTENSE!!!! played around close to 2ml today and that was TOO much (but awesome). Will have to stick around 1ml. Sweating remind me a bit of DNP (only a bit :p)
3. Toes are still aching in the night. Will start working back this Friday, so hopefully I'll be better by then. Tomorrow I will squat after 6 weeks of NO squatting... the time has come

VayneZ
09-25-2015, 12:08 AM
Photo by VayneZ - Google Photos (https://goo.gl/photos/yKLLeNUvSPrwYfEE8)

Nailing a slow 495 with killer sore throat

Photo by VayneZ - Google Photos (https://goo.gl/photos/LPz97dprPRgZdttV9)

Nailing 6 x 405 the week before

up about 12-15 pounds, and feeling stronger than ever despite ongoing toe problems and intestinal pain for weeks after weeks