PDA

View Full Version : Blood work looks good?

tallstraw
01-29-2015, 11:04 AM
Everything seems to be in order. Estro is high..but ever since I took prami for a bit, like 1 day on 3 days off for 2 weeks, 3 weeks ago.. My nipple sensitivity is gone..and I finally feel like I'm on. So im not too worried about the estro. If I start seeing side effects though I will start taking some exem like 10mg E3D, or rework the prami. Anyone have anything they think I should keep an eye on?

This also makes me think my HcG is bunk as fuck and has been..I'm running 350iu every MWF..and had just taken a dose 2 hours before that blood test. So I'm betting it's bullshit bunk stuff like most HcG on the market in our neck of the woods. So I won't be using Reliable anymore. I'll buy the overpriced stuff used for the diet.

http://i.imgur.com/AWYt1q5.jpg

Scope75
01-29-2015, 12:10 PM
How much test are you running per week??

tallstraw
01-29-2015, 12:29 PM
1g a week because I didn't feel anything from it at 500mg..I got all my sides at 500mg and didn't notice any of the benefits..when I changed it to a gram a few weeks back..is when I started to feel great and the sides went away..it was weird. Super puffy nips(more than normal), sore nips, sensitivity in the area, no sex drive, lack of drive or motivation..and an AI didn't do much for it..then I ran the prami and everything has been great since. TBH it was prob a dopamine problem, but I already made the 20ml batch so I'm gonna stick with this till its done.

nate3993
01-29-2015, 07:14 PM
man. i feel pretty boss at 280 a wk.....course mine is pharma cough cough

nate3993
01-29-2015, 07:17 PM
that test says ur total t is above 1500 right? because if you were running that much test...your total should be waaaaay higher....but if i understand it correctly, it says above

tallstraw
01-29-2015, 08:41 PM
Yeah well not all of us can get a script or afford it lol..I'm not making Army money anymore lol

It's greater than 1500 certain places dilute and test, and keep diluting and testing until they can find the exact number, Ive seen it on a few blood work pages..but never checked where they did it, or I'd have gone there instead to get it done to know the exact number and see how much test is really in my bloodstream, compared to what I'm being told im brewing..since 300mg should put you in the 1350 range if I remember right.

nate3993
01-29-2015, 10:25 PM
300mgs a week should put you well above 1350. Wellllll above that. Dan, not sure you know who dan is, dlbonte or whatever the Fuk his name is, did 80mg of test prop.....got tested the day after his dose in the afternoon.....and his level was 1200

tallstraw
01-29-2015, 11:30 PM
I'm trying to find the guide that was out there...it was how to put your test, to the test...like 300mg a week on a certain pin routine for a month..and your levels should test out at said number..and it was around 1350 if I remember right...I'm lookin for it now, lots of people attested to it correctness

weekend
01-30-2015, 01:42 AM
Why do you think your hcg is bunk? The blood work has nothing to say about that.

Also, if you want number above 1500 grab one of the tests on private ms labs that says "LC/MS" for testosterone.

tallstraw
01-30-2015, 09:48 AM
If HcG stimulates LH..then why is it at an untestable level? It doesn't even register, with ththe compounding effect, and half life, I should have decent enough levels to stimulate some production..most times I see it in 1+ range on bloodwork when HcG is used...and when it's not, it looks like mine.

I didn't know about that. I'll get it when I get bloods again in 6 weeks.

entropy
01-30-2015, 10:23 AM
If HcG stimulates LH..then why is it at an untestable level? It doesn't even register, with ththe compounding effect, and half life, I should have decent enough levels to stimulate some production..most times I see it in 1+ range on bloodwork when HcG is used...and when it's not, it looks like mine.

I didn't know about that. I'll get it when I get bloods again in 6 weeks.
HCG mimics LH, doesn't it?

weekend
01-30-2015, 11:30 AM
Hcg is not LH. And the similarity produced by its signal create negative feedback. If you used enough off cycle, it would probably shut LH down to zero. In fact, you may see less LH on cycle with HCG than without.

hCG, TSH, LH, and FSH are all extremely similar compounds but easily distinguishable by blood tests.

Jelisej
01-30-2015, 04:59 PM
Hcg is not LH. And the similarity produced by its signal create negative feedback. If you used enough off cycle, it would probably shut LH down to zero. In fact, you may see less LH on cycle with HCG than without.
hCG, TSH, LH, and FSH are all extremely similar compounds but easily distinguishable by blood tests.

Exactly. When using "ovulation tests" you cannot tell difference between LH and HCG but on blood test they can tell, and there is separate test for HCG (women test it sometimes) but even then 2 hrs post injection would not be sufficient as HCG also tends to "work" in peaks, if I remeber correctly first (and biggest) spike come 4 hrs post injecting.