PDA

View Full Version : ~Ultimate Orange Juiced- FINAL BATCH Sale! - 3 for $99 ~

GYMnTONIC.com
02-06-2015, 05:46 PM
Hey guys, it's that time.

The product has done well and you guy have been amazing.

The formula has to change a bit, at least the amp citrate has to come out and maybe 1-2 other ingredients..but I am thinking to just discontinue this altogether. Fantastic product but it's time intensive and really little if any margins exist on this item.

So I am doing one last batch..this is the only forum I am advertising it on. I have sent it out in the Newsletter and it will go on Social Media.

There are 30 units available..if anyone at SS misses out I can make a few extra..but honestly...

This very well could be it.

I already know what is going to happen. A week after this sale ends, these will be on Ebay for $100 bucks. Happens with anything good...People want what they cannot have.

Anyways, you guys rock as always.

Wanted to give anyone the chance here to stock up. Not sure what will happen next with this product, if at all.

Thank you SWOLE SOURCE..you guys are the best :)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/ultimateorangejuicedREALTIME_zpsc5157093.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/ultimateorangejuicedREALTIME_zpsc5157093.jpg.html)

LINK TO BUY
3 PACK $99---#1 SELLING P.W.O- ULTIMATE ORANGE.JUICED PreWorkout- (PRE-ORDER ONLY) by Mind Charm Technologies- SUPER STRONG! - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/3-pack-99-1-selling-p-w-o-ultimate-orange-juiced-preworkout-pre-order-only-by-mind-charm-technologies-super-strong/)

Bam24
02-06-2015, 06:42 PM
DEFINITELY jumping in on this! By far my fave preworkout ever...! Sucks to see it go Wes :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scope75
02-06-2015, 06:58 PM
WHAT!!!!!

Glad I have 5 unopened containers and this is exactly why I bought big/stocked up.

It was GREAT while it lasted and SAD to see it go.

somm
02-06-2015, 07:47 PM
Dang that sold out FAST!! Got the email two hours ago and they are already gone! Wesley, if you make more i'll be buying some!! Love that stuff. Half a scoop of OUJ and one full scoop of Blue and nice smooth energy and focus!!

GYMnTONIC.com
02-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Dang that sold out FAST!! Got the email two hours ago and they are already gone! Wesley, if you make more i'll be buying some!! Love that stuff. Half a scoop of OUJ and one full scoop of Blue and nice smooth energy and focus!!

Sorry the inventory was off..I adjusted it.

I do have about half spoken for already very quickly. Hopefully people dont drag their feet on this, I would hate to see people miss out.

I'm relatively sure, well like 99% positive, this will be the end of UOJ.

somm
02-06-2015, 10:11 PM
Got it ordered! Thanks Wesley!!

ripped218
02-06-2015, 10:12 PM
So sad to see this one go it was awesome like all of your products are

somm
02-06-2015, 10:15 PM
Amp citrate going to be a banned substance, or whats the reason for changing the ingredient profile?

tallstraw
02-06-2015, 11:20 PM
When my check comes Monday imbuying 1 if there's any left over hopefully

Cdsnuts
02-07-2015, 06:55 AM
Amp citrate going to be a banned substance, or whats the reason for changing the ingredient profile?

I'm thinking this is what's going to happen. There is alot of buzz about this stim, good and bad.

Not sure if you guys have been noticing this or not, but I've been getting a bit of a crash off of this stuff lately. I've been using it pretty much daily for the past 3 weeks and typically train towards late morning or early afternoon. After about four or five hours, I get a drop in mood, slight anxiety and restlessness and just feel......blah. This also comes with thinking about taking more, which is not good. From what I can determine from experience and reviews online, this is the AMP citrate.

Any of you guys noticing this?

Cobalt
02-07-2015, 08:01 AM
Really sucks to see this already come to an end, it is my favorite pre-wo hands down. Just jumped on an order of it, hopefully it can last a while.

Scope75
02-07-2015, 08:05 AM
I've ran UOJ for a while but have always cycled it since I've been receiving so many PreWOs to log but I've never crashed from UOJ but hearing about UOJ being discontinued I a total downer.
I'm so tempted to buy 3 more tubs.

somm
02-07-2015, 11:02 AM
I'm thinking this is what's going to happen. There is alot of buzz about this stim, good and bad.

Not sure if you guys have been noticing this or not, but I've been getting a bit of a crash off of this stuff lately. I've been using it pretty much daily for the past 3 weeks and typically train towards late morning or early afternoon. After about four or five hours, I get a drop in mood, slight anxiety and restlessness and just feel......blah. This also comes with thinking about taking more, which is not good. From what I can determine from experience and reviews online, this is the AMP citrate.

Any of you guys noticing this?

I did crash once, put me in a bad mood, anxiety etc but I had taken it on an empty stomach, so I'm attributing it to that. Ever since then i'd take it with food and I would be fine. I've been taking it every day but I may cut back to every other day or just when i'm needing a good boost so that I don't build up resistance to it.

Cdsnuts
02-08-2015, 03:39 AM
I did crash once, put me in a bad mood, anxiety etc but I had taken it on an empty stomach, so I'm attributing it to that. Ever since then i'd take it with food and I would be fine. I've been taking it every day but I may cut back to every other day or just when i'm needing a good boost so that I don't build up resistance to it.

I always take it on an empty stomach. Hits harder. I've decided to stop and just use it for special occasions or for when I really need to get my ass moving. I've also built up a resistance to it.

WesleyInman
02-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Thanks SS for the feedback. Sorry to see this come to an end. I am pretty sure I am going to just discontinue it for the time being, after this batch. I might sit on a few but they wont last long.

I do notice that if I take too much I sweat profusely and am literally beyond wired. I can see it putting people sensitive in an uncomfortable feeling,which then can trigger feelings of anxiety, etc.. def take in moderation.

I def got immune to it taking it daily but now what I do,is I use either ultimate punched or UOJ and mix in a serving of BLUE with it...and the combo is amazing. My mood is so improved and positive, that its exceptionally noticeable. And I have been on point focus wise and i swear that I can think much clearer and actually "feel" more intelligent using the blue product too. Might sound dumb to say this, but Adrafanil and those other ingredients are no joke if you have not experienced them.

Problem is, I feel like I have become reliant on it. Meaning, I don't feel like my workouts are as good (which they aren't)..so I am almost dependent on it.

I got ripped to shreds from UOJ this past few months..striations everywhere..between that, and the other products, this stuff will def go down as a memorable product.

At the same time..there is a slight chance i will honestly Improve the formula and bring it back. I have a few other ingredients that trump Amp Citrate big time..So not all hope is lost..

But please grab what you can. I have 9 left everyone for sale. That's it.

TY :)

Spank
02-08-2015, 01:59 PM
I gotta wait a few weeks for more funds, but I really need to find some better stims than caffeine. My tolerance is such that I require enough to cause serious gastro issues. I'll be I'm touch with you when I start seeing some funding Wes. Def in for an improvement too!

somm
02-08-2015, 02:02 PM
I'm with you Wes on using Blue and UOJ together. Its like a calm, relaxed energy, I know thats an oxymoron, but its almost like taking a downer and upper at the same time, I guess thats a good way to describe it.

Cobalt
02-09-2015, 06:49 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one mixing UOJ and Blue. Wicked feeling, almost addicting.

Bam24
02-09-2015, 07:14 AM
I've yet to try this.. Will def be doin this real soon !! Great idea guys.

WesleyInman
02-09-2015, 10:27 AM
I mixed 1/4 UOJ, 1/4 UOP and 2 scoops of BLue...and let me tell u..Insane workout. Excellent mood. For hours. I did crash but then I slept very well afterward.

That is one thing I love is the focus. First time I tried that combo..I could not close my eyelids.. laser beam focus. Best way to describe it, was I felt like the guy from Xmen- Cyclops

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/cyclops_zpsbbdhj2f4.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/cyclops_zpsbbdhj2f4.jpg.html)

somm
02-09-2015, 11:01 AM
I would love to see you come out with a new PWO/Mind focus in place of the UOJ :D

QTip
02-09-2015, 04:01 PM
Thanks SS for the feedback. Sorry to see this come to an end. I am pretty sure I am going to just discontinue it for the time being, after this batch. I might sit on a few but they wont last long.

I do notice that if I take too much I sweat profusely and am literally beyond wired. I can see it putting people sensitive in an uncomfortable feeling,which then can trigger feelings of anxiety, etc.. def take in moderation.

I def got immune to it taking it daily but now what I do,is I use either ultimate punched or UOJ and mix in a serving of BLUE with it...and the combo is amazing. My mood is so improved and positive, that its exceptionally noticeable. And I have been on point focus wise and i swear that I can think much clearer and actually "feel" more intelligent using the blue product too. Might sound dumb to say this, but Adrafanil and those other ingredients are no joke if you have not experienced them.

Problem is, I feel like I have become reliant on it. Meaning, I don't feel like my workouts are as good (which they aren't)..so I am almost dependent on it.

I got ripped to shreds from UOJ this past few months..striations everywhere..between that, and the other products, this stuff will def go down as a memorable product.

At the same time..there is a slight chance i will honestly Improve the formula and bring it back. I have a few other ingredients that trump Amp Citrate big time..So not all hope is lost..

But please grab what you can. I have 9 left everyone for sale. That's it.

TY :)

You mentioned 9 left, is that 9 of the 3-packs (27 tubs) or 9 tubs left? I just ordered 3 more 3-packs, may order more if you have more.

Definitely do not get a crash from UOJ -- that's why I've been using it as my morning pick-me-up and pre-workout. I'm pretty stim desensitized so it takes a lot to get me going. Tried all different combos, UOJ + Ultimate Punched, and Punched + Blue. Have not tried UOJ + Blue but will give that a shot.

What is everyone's dose at on Blue? I'm doing 3 scoops (230# bodyweight) and feel kind of weird -- a little wired but not a great feeling. Maybe need to drop the dose, esp when mixing with other stuff?

Bam24
02-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Prob try just under 2 scoops with the other2 products.. And damn big baller 3. 3packs.. I'm jelly .. Wish I had that much on hand id stock up too I love this product gonna try that blue uoj and upo Friday:)! Dosage will prob be just under a full scoop of upo half scoop of uoj. And slight heaping scoop of blue.. Haha

GYMnTONIC.com
02-09-2015, 05:47 PM
You mentioned 9 left, is that 9 of the 3-packs (27 tubs) or 9 tubs left? I just ordered 3 more 3-packs, may order more if you have more.

Definitely do not get a crash from UOJ -- that's why I've been using it as my morning pick-me-up and pre-workout. I'm pretty stim desensitized so it takes a lot to get me going. Tried all different combos, UOJ + Ultimate Punched, and Punched + Blue. Have not tried UOJ + Blue but will give that a shot.

What is everyone's dose at on Blue? I'm doing 3 scoops (230# bodyweight) and feel kind of weird -- a little wired but not a great feeling. Maybe need to drop the dose, esp when mixing with other stuff?

Ty guys so much for the support and kind words, I'm so happy that everyone loved this product. It is sad to see it go.

Real quick. UOJ is 100% sold out. HOWEVER, for the Swole Source crew I can get some extras that can ship for Monday and that is it. I will leave this on the store until 2morrow at 2pm.

So if anyone here wants more please order on the store and give me until Monday to ship those..I am so backed up...ended up doubling what I intended to because demand was very high on this.

I do have a few on hand for myself and I am going to put 1-2 on ebay to flip for myself for profit..but this deal still stands for Swole Source members. 3 for $99 Even with the bulk option, this is more a favor to everyone for their support and love of this product. There is no profit at that price, but I am happy to do it anyways.

Hey Qtip, can you explain how you feel on the BLue? I am curious to hear. It has had really really good reviews so far. Everyone has said it tastes like crap..I agree to that..its impossible to hide that unless I add a ton of sugar..but the effects, I have not heard anything but very good feedback so I would love to hear your opinion, it is very welcomed and respected.

Also I will be sure to Bonus you for such a large purchase as is. You might be able to flip some on ebay as well for yourself ;)

THANK YOU SWOLE SOURCE..you guys rock as always.

WesleyInman
02-10-2015, 08:12 AM
^^ couple more hours and this is gone for good. Thanx again SS and enjoy to those of you who stocked up!

Scope75
02-10-2015, 09:12 AM
Man I don't know what to do....

Should I up my stock to 8 with a 3 pack or just hope it gets a slight reformulation.

Scope75
02-10-2015, 11:10 AM
Well I went ahead and ordered 1 pack of 3....

Sad to see it go but glad I have a little over 8 containers to run.

GYMnTONIC.com
02-10-2015, 01:43 PM
Well I went ahead and ordered 1 pack of 3....

Sad to see it go but glad I have a little over 8 containers to run.

Wow man..Thank you. Beyond generous and I am happy you love the formula so much. Very cool man..You can always flip a few on ebay down the road..should fetch a profit.

Honestly I think that is it. I have been speaking with Somm and am thinking "maybe" about an entirely different PWO..down the road..I will post a question about it...but I am not even sure that it is going to be an option

3 packs are gone.

If any SS members desperately need one or more, please PM me at "questions@gymntonic.com". I'm holding a few personally.

I owe alot of return msgs on this forum I do apologize, just having trouble keeping up with hundreds of msgs ED.

Ty guys for the support. I'm glad this discontinued on such a positive note.

THANK YOU!!

Scope75
02-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Looks like it's GONE.....

Anyways I busted out some UOJ this morning and smoked 60min cardio with 15rds of HIIT in the mix.
Then ripped threw a quick bench session.

Will use it again this evening to smash some iron and kill SQUATS.
I'm predicting lots of volume because UOJ just flips that GET SHIT DONE switch.

QTip
02-12-2015, 01:06 AM
Ty guys so much for the support and kind words, I'm so happy that everyone loved this product. It is sad to see it go.
Hey Qtip, can you explain how you feel on the BLue? I am curious to hear. It has had really really good reviews so far. Everyone has said it tastes like crap..I agree to that..its impossible to hide that unless I add a ton of sugar..but the effects, I have not heard anything but very good feedback so I would love to hear your opinion, it is very welcomed and respected.
THANK YOU SWOLE SOURCE..you guys rock as always.

For some background, I haven't made extensive use of nootropics, but have mega-dosed Noopept with good effects. Tried various others but never felt like I got much out of them. I actually like the combo of a Spike shooter (300mg caffeine, N-Ac-L-Tyro, Yohimbine, B-vitamins) + 200-300mg Noopept as a morning pick me up. Feel great and really gets you awake without overdoing it.

Took 3 scoops Blue on its own and didn't feel much. Next day took it with 1.5 scoops Ultimate Punch-ed Out and it left me feeling a little weird -- not bad, but more like artificially awake. My eyes were wide open but I still felt tired. Tried it again with only 2 scoops Blue + 1 scoop Punch and similar effect. Going to try it with UOJ tomorrow and see how it goes. Maybe it's more the Punched giving that awake and sort of alert, but still tired feeling.

WesleyInman
02-12-2015, 07:12 AM
For some background, I haven't made extensive use of nootropics, but have mega-dosed Noopept with good effects. Tried various others but never felt like I got much out of them. I actually like the combo of a Spike shooter (300mg caffeine, N-Ac-L-Tyro, Yohimbine, B-vitamins) + 200-300mg Noopept as a morning pick me up. Feel great and really gets you awake without overdoing it.

Took 3 scoops Blue on its own and didn't feel much. Next day took it with 1.5 scoops Ultimate Punch-ed Out and it left me feeling a little weird -- not bad, but more like artificially awake. My eyes were wide open but I still felt tired. Tried it again with only 2 scoops Blue + 1 scoop Punch and similar effect. Going to try it with UOJ tomorrow and see how it goes. Maybe it's more the Punched giving that awake and sort of alert, but still tired feeling.

This is an excellent observation. I too get the same thing if I do too much stims and spike my BP too high. It's almost like drinking myself sober.

I wonder if you are experiencing the same thing??

I have a fine line where if I do way too much, it almost makes me want to take a nap. Odd as it sounds, it sounds to me very similar.

I love Blue, but too much def spikes my BP. I also crash if I take too much. I am finding that 2 scoops with a large glass of water in the morning is perfect. It does have PEA in it, and that is possibly the culprit. I can always adjust the formula and send you a sample portion of it with less PEA and stims..would you like to try that?

**edit** The flavoring is being changed next week as is, so I can send you a sample and lower the PEA on all of them maybe? or just yours.

Scope75
02-12-2015, 07:57 AM
I'll try a scoop this morning or should I go for 2 scoops?

- - - Updated - - -

I've already took 1 scoop UOJ and a PX White fat burner and will take another PX White along with BLUE.

QTip
02-19-2015, 02:34 AM
This is an excellent observation. I too get the same thing if I do too much stims and spike my BP too high. It's almost like drinking myself sober.

I wonder if you are experiencing the same thing??

I have a fine line where if I do way too much, it almost makes me want to take a nap. Odd as it sounds, it sounds to me very similar.

I love Blue, but too much def spikes my BP. I also crash if I take too much. I am finding that 2 scoops with a large glass of water in the morning is perfect. It does have PEA in it, and that is possibly the culprit. I can always adjust the formula and send you a sample portion of it with less PEA and stims..would you like to try that?

**edit** The flavoring is being changed next week as is, so I can send you a sample and lower the PEA on all of them maybe? or just yours.

Been away from the board due to the long weekend (Valentine's and President's). Could be the dose was a little high, I tried it again with UOJ (2 scoops blue and one scoop UOJ) and it's hard to tell because I like UOJ and it was good as always. Was mostly interested in Blue for the Adrafinil, we learned about Modafinil in the military and it always interested me. Will stick with UOJ for now, like I said, I've used several nootropics in the past and never stuck with it because it never gave me any noticeable positive effects (other than Noopept).

The flavoring did not bother me at all -- if you have ever tried nootropics you can't expect it to taste great. Had that noopept taste to it. Think I might try to keep experimenting with the dose of Blue until the tub runs out.