PDA

View Full Version : Oil carriers

tallstraw
02-11-2015, 01:32 PM
So I'm about to brew my next batch of research stuff. And am wondering what everyone uses or if they have a combo? I used grape seed at first, it was okay. I used cottonseed this time, and it was muuuuuch to think. Having to heat up the oil pre pull from the bottle, and then a hairdryer on the pin once it's all in there before I pour it into a petry dish.

How do you guys make your oils thinner? I was thinking of buying some EO, and cutting GSO with it. Since that should make even high concentrations a lot thinner. Do you guys have any recipes personally that you follow for mixing different carriers?

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on that crimper to make everything easier, instead of having to break the seal with each bottle fill as well for storage.

Cobalt
02-11-2015, 08:09 PM
If you are going to be brewing a lot, an empty vial with a crimper is amazing.

I always use GSO. EO scares me, even in the smallest bits. I wouldn't touch it.

I've heard that corn oil has one of the lowest viscosity of oils you can use. I've used some test E made in corn oil and it was all good.

tallstraw
02-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Really now? Did it stay in solution well? I think that's a viable carrier I've heard of. I think it just goes rancid quick, like olive oil and shit. I'd just have to brew small batches to adjust. Yeah the crimper looks like an invaluable tool. Being able to utilize a large syringe with a large tip to fill filtered product quickly..throw it in the oven for a few..then crimp it. That's basically how I'm seeing it's done for sterility purposes. But I bet in the steroid under ground where those degenerates inject themselves and don't use them for strict research purposes..their dealers probably don't even take that much precaution lol