PDA

View Full Version : Nathan's 5a Hydroxy Laxogenin + Resveratrol + Salvo Test Run

moleculargainz
02-13-2015, 11:55 PM
Decided to give Laxogenin and Resveratrol a shot and see how it goes. I'll be starting tomorrow morning applying 100mg of Resveratrol and 50mg of Laxogenin.
I'm really strict with my diet especially now that I'm back in school (I get pretty robotic with my meals when I'm on a regular schedule). I pretty much eat the same meals every day, which makes it pretty easy for me to tell if something new that I incorporate has any influence on my progress. I'm currently bulking, eating a little over 4,000 calories a day. I'm pretty busy during the week but my plan is to set aside a little time at least every other day to update this. I plan on being as specific as I can with any changes, how I feel, etc. Hopefully I'll make some epic f*cking gains so I'll update any noticeable size or strength increases too.

Current stats:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 202lbs
BF%: 12-14%
Deadlift: 495lbs 1rm
Squat: 405 2rm
Bench: 275 7rm
DB shoulder press: 100s 3rm

Like I said, tomorrow will be my first day and my girlfriend and I are going up to MetroFlex Long Beach for valentines day to train legs so if nothing else, hopefully I'll at least get a placebo effect that will have me repping out 405 on squats....:cool:

I'll keep you guys updated!

SoCal-Nutrition
02-14-2015, 04:50 PM
I'm loving this combo...will be following along to see how it treats you

moleculargainz
02-16-2015, 02:27 PM
So far so good! This morning was my third day using this stack so I'm not sure if there have been any benefits from it yet but I did put up 315lbs for 2 on flat bench yesterday, which is a new pr. My libido feels slightly higher, nothing crazy, and my quality of sleep has significantly improved the past few nights. Not sure if its from this stack but I've been falling asleep much quicker and waking up a lot more refreshed so hopefully it remains this way because I have to wake up at 6:30am on week days. Applying it has been pretty easy and it dries quickly. I'll definitely have to give it a few more days to verify whether or not these changes are from this stack but overall I've been feeling great!

SoCal-Nutrition
02-16-2015, 02:42 PM
I'm not sure if it's related, but my sleep has been really intense too. I've been waking up really relaxed, but ready for the day.

moleculargainz
02-19-2015, 12:13 AM
I've felt freakin' awesome these past few days in the gym. Not sure if its from this stack or a placebo or what but I've been feeling great and training like crazy. Today was shoulders and I put up the 100s on DB shoulder press for 4 reps, which is a new pr. I feel like I got another 1-2 reps in me if I had a spotter to help me get the weight up initially. Sleep has been great still. The other day I even woke up before my alarm had gone off which hasn't happened in over 6 months I think. My recovery has been good too, can't really say that it's gotten better from this stuff (maybe it has) but if nothing else, the fact that I've been sleeping really well every night has probably helped.

Freepressright
02-19-2015, 07:18 AM
I've felt freakin' awesome these past few days in the gym. Not sure if its from this stack or a placebo or what but I've been feeling great and training like crazy. Today was shoulders and I put up the 100s on DB shoulder press for 4 reps, which is a new pr. I feel like I got another 1-2 reps in me if I had a spotter to help me get the weight up initially. Sleep has been great still. The other day I even woke up before my alarm had gone off which hasn't happened in over 6 months I think. My recovery has been good too, can't really say that it's gotten better from this stuff (maybe it has) but if nothing else, the fact that I've been sleeping really well every night has probably helped.

Where did you guys get your raws to make your topical application?

moleculargainz
02-20-2015, 02:51 PM
Where did you guys get your raws to make your topical application?

We have everything for sale on SoCal Nutrition - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements (http://socal-nutrition.com) There are Resveratrol/Salvo and Laxogenin/Salvo stacks.

moleculargainz
02-21-2015, 01:26 AM
Today was leg day and I hit a new pr of 405x3 on squats. Easily could have knocked out one more but I didn't have a spotter. Last weekend I hit 405x2 which was practically to absolute failure, even with a spotter. I'd say I'm pretty convinced that this stack is doing me good. Sleep is still awesome, I've been having great workouts, and I've already hit 3 new PRs within a week of starting this stack. Looking forward to the rest of this month!

Freepressright
02-21-2015, 04:45 PM
We have everything for sale on SoCal Nutrition - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements (http://socal-nutrition.com) There are Resveratrol/Salvo and Laxogenin/Salvo stacks.

I'm part of the minority of people who have to be careful with resveratrol dosages. It obliterates my estrogen balance to the point my joints dry, my sex drive tanks and I become a royal dick. While others were using 4 or 5 pumps of Sustain Alpha by Primordial, I was using 1-2 pumps. Any more than that and the sides came on.

I'd still be up for trying this stack, though. I'd just have to be conscious of the resveratrol dose.

Cdsnuts
02-21-2015, 08:58 PM
I'm part of the minority of people who have to be careful with resveratrol dosages. It obliterates my estrogen balance to the point my joints dry, my sex drive tanks and I become a royal dick. While others were using 4 or 5 pumps of Sustain Alpha by Primordial, I was using 1-2 pumps. Any more than that and the sides came on.

I'd still be up for trying this stack, though. I'd just have to be conscious of the resveratrol dose.
Same here...

SoCal-Nutrition
02-22-2015, 12:33 AM
I guess that's another great benefit here...the ability to measure out exact amounts with the dropper is convenient!

Freepressright
02-22-2015, 09:34 AM
I guess that's another great benefit here...the ability to measure out exact amounts with the dropper is convenient!

I'm intrigued. I wonder if the Laxogenin has pro-sexual benefits on its own?

Honestly, my goal with anything I run is sex drive promotion first and foremost. My wife wants it three times a day (not exaggerating), so anything that makes me wickedly horny or sexual is my first consideration, LOL.

Cdsnuts
02-22-2015, 12:50 PM
I'm intrigued. I wonder if the Laxogenin has pro-sexual benefits on its own?

Honestly, my goal with anything I run is sex drive promotion first and foremost. My wife wants it three times a day (not exaggerating), so anything that makes me wickedly horny or sexual is my first consideration, LOL.

I don't feel sorry for you......lol

SoCal-Nutrition
02-22-2015, 02:11 PM
I haven't run laxogenin by its self to gauge the effect on libido...but, I have not noted anything I've read regarding this. All I've read is that it won't negatively impact libido..

Freepressright
02-22-2015, 06:15 PM
I don't feel sorry for you......lol

You shouldn't. Not only is she always horny but there's nothing she isn't up for to be sexually adventurous. She's unlike any woman I've ever met.

When I say she expects it multiple times a day, that means she gets disappointed if it doesn't happen, lol.

It's quite a change from any previous relationship I've ever had.

entropy
02-23-2015, 10:31 AM
You shouldn't. Not only is she always horny but there's nothing she isn't up for to be sexually adventurous. She's unlike any woman I've ever met.

When I say she expects it multiple times a day, that means she gets disappointed if it doesn't happen, lol.

It's quite a change from any previous relationship I've ever had.
One of my girls (my favourite) is like that. It is fucking awesome but I don't know how you manage to live with it 24/7. Those kinda women get really pissed off if they don't get laid.

moleculargainz
03-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Been slacking a little bit on my log because school has been kicking my ass this semester but i finally got time to update.

So far my libido hasn't really changed, I thought it had increased initially but I think that was just a placebo. Other than that my strength has been up, starting to notice some size increases. Due to school I haven't been able to get to the gym every day, which tends to mess me up a little bit but my workouts have been great. Yesterday was back day and I pulled the fasted 405x3 i've ever done so I'm stoked on that because lately I've been working on speed and acceleration. What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lby1Mxs9oOo

I'll be posting progress pics in a little less than two weeks, which will mark right around 30 days from starting this log. Probably won't be anything crazy but I've definitely noticed some changes.

Overall, I'm really liking this stack :D

moleculargainz
03-18-2015, 12:10 PM
Haven't been able to update in a week because school is still killing me but it has been a month since i started this log and overall, I really like this stack. I've been bulking for the past few months and my progress was starting to slow down a bit but this stack kickstarted the gains back up. :cool: This month has been awesome, I've been hitting PRs every week, my workouts have been great, and my recovery has been good. I feel like I've been coming back stronger every week. Not sure if there will be any noticeable progress picture wise, but I plan on posting one sometime this week when I get a chance.

Last night was back day, had a pretty good workout, worked up to 480 for a fairly easy double, definitely have a lot more in me.
Here's a pic from last night. This is by far the widest my back has every been.

booklifter
03-18-2015, 03:03 PM
Picturesque taper.

...and regarding the visible striation of the rhomboids, do you happen to know what your BF% is measured by various means?

SoCal-Nutrition
03-18-2015, 03:15 PM
Nathan, Please remind me to bring my calipers...we can get a good idea of your bf%

moleculargainz
03-18-2015, 07:48 PM
Picturesque taper.

...and regarding the visible striation of the rhomboids, do you happen to know what your BF% is measured by various means?

Just by visual comparison I'd say I'm around 12-14%. My plan is to start cutting April 6th and I'm going to keep using this stack as I'm interested to test out the potential cortisol control effects of the laxogenin. I'm ready to be sub 8%! :D

moleculargainz
03-21-2015, 11:00 PM
So its been exactly 5 weeks since starting this log/stack and so far the results have been really good.

Here's progress pictures from exactly 5 weeks apart. Pic on the top was right when I started this stack, and pic on the bottom was from tonight. (I tried rotating them and reuploading but didn't work so i stacked them) Not a crazy difference but it looks like my shoulders are a little rounder, chest is fuller, lats are a little wider, waist looks a little tighter. Looks like my body fat % didn't really change but I'm up 4, maybe 5 lbs in the 5 weeks which is awesome (Went from 202ish lbs to 207ish). Diet stayed consistent throughout this log. I pretty much eat the same 6 meals everyday, about 4,000 cals. Strength has gone up pretty significantly as well.

Start --> Finish
Squat 405 2rm.....425 2rm
DB shoulder press 100s 3rm.... 5rm
Been taking a few weeks off from flat bench due to elbow pain (pain is gone now), but I did work up to 315x2 which was a new pr
Haven't tried to lift heavier than 495lbs on deadlift but I worked up to 480 x 2 the other night for a pretty easy double, so DL strength has improved

Overall, this stuff has been pretty awesome. Strict diet definitely plays a major role, but I wasn't progressing like this before starting this stack. I'm going to start cutting in two weeks and I'm looking forward to staying on this stack to see how that goes.

moleculargainz
03-21-2015, 11:07 PM
Okay my computer is retarded, idk why it's posting them sideways. Tried rotating them but still didn't work.... hopefully you guys will get the idea

booklifter
03-22-2015, 10:03 AM
Just by visual comparison I'd say I'm around 12-14%. My plan is to start cutting April 6th and I'm going to keep using this stack as I'm interested to test out the potential cortisol control effects of the laxogenin. I'm ready to be sub 8%! :D

I brought it up because I find it doubtful that you're as high as 14%, but obviously it's difficult to judge from a thousand miles away based on nothing but a couple selfies. We'll see what Rob's calipers say...