PDA

View Full Version : ~ BLue REVIEWS + Reformulated Flavoring ~

GYMnTONIC.com
02-16-2015, 03:51 PM
Whats up Swole Source.

Would everyone be so kind as to put your thoughts/feedback/reviews of "BLue" in the body of this thread??

Thank you!!

So far the feedback is very good that this product fights lethargy, improves focus big time and improves mood. We are getting 10/10 reviews in terms of feedback as far as effectiveness.

At the same time, everyone is saying the flavoring sucks. Which is true. It is hard to mask the flavor.

SO....we are changing it up as we speak.

The new flavor is going to be BLUE raspberry lemonade. Thanks to BAM from this very forum for the idea!

Also we are going to remove the DM-235 and add in a Phenylpricetam (like the old Demiurge by Antaeus)

Going to offer this for sale for $40 bucks a container as a promotion until Friday only!! Regular flavor is also available still too!!

LINK TO PROMOTIONAL SALE
BLUE by MindCharm (REFORMULATED + NEW FLAVOR) SUPER Mood Enhancer/Cognitive/focus agent - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/blue-by-mindcharm-reformulated-new-flavor-super-mood-enhancer-cognitive-focus-agent/)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/blueREALLIFE_zpsakx8rmtj.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/blueREALLIFE_zpsakx8rmtj.jpg.html)

Bam24
02-16-2015, 04:23 PM
This review is long over due.... (My bad ) lol. Been busy.. But blue.. Aside from uoj is my fave product... Put my mood on the next level.. Granted the flavor as is is terrible. I hv to mix it with like cran Apple juice or sum thin strong .. But there def is no denying that this stuff is legit... U look at that tiny scoop and are skeptical:. But I've found 2 level scoops to be perfect for me.. 3 is too much... I get anxious... But took a 5 hr road trip this past weekend and was completely focused on the road (not typical of me) no road rage either which is always good :). (Great mood stuck in traffic) Now that it's gettin re flavored. Should be perfect!! That's my only complaint on the v1 of it .. Anyways thanks Wes for always bringing the best products to us! Can't wait to try the revised blue!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GYMnTONIC.com
03-26-2015, 11:43 AM
Thanx Bam

just gettting to this now.

BLue has done very well. The reviews are very very good.

Everyone loves the product and finds that it works best when you take 1 scoop every few hours..the new dosaging on the new flavor is a container has 40 scoops worth. Technically 2 scoops is one serving and it has 20 servings. People say they don't like the flavor, but they do get used to it. I agree to this. The only way to mask it would be sugar, and I won't go that route. Certainly its' effects trump the taste.

Also, we are going to be removing the Adrafanil from this product. It has an upcoming potential ban/restriction and it is causing more grief then its worth.

I will be announcing this today. So the formula will remain the same. Still super effective but minus the Adrafanil. So if you want one of these remaining versions, please grab while you can. TY SS family!!

Derek
03-26-2015, 04:41 PM
And the Nanny state strikes again.. :/ Hope to get one of the old ones before its gone. haha

tallstraw
03-26-2015, 08:19 PM
What does adranafil do? Stim?

What else is on the ban...I haven't heard shit abot another ban yet.

QTip
03-26-2015, 11:47 PM
What does adranafil do? Stim?

What else is on the ban...I haven't heard shit abot another ban yet.

Adrafinil is a precursor to modafinil (converts to it). Modafinil (or Provigil) is a "smart drug" used by some to help focus and energy, especially during multiple late night study sessions. Adderall is much more popular as a smart drug because of ease of obtaining it, better user reviews, and cheaper. Modafinil is pricey, but adrafinil is not too expensive.

I was primarily interested in Blue because of its inclusion of adrafinil. I was a medic in the military and we experimented with modafinil to use on missions when we would be awake for more than 36 hrs straight. It was required that everyone get tested to find the dosage that works best, as it seems to be different for people (what we were told). When I first learned about it in training, we were told that it works through an unknown mechanism of action, promotes alertness with no real negative side effects, does not produce addiction, and tolerance is not really an issue. I heard this and was like, why the hell have I never heard of this drug before! Sounds like a miracle drug!

QTip
03-26-2015, 11:53 PM
By the way, here is my long overdue review of the new Blue formula. I was the guy that had taken it with Ultimate Orange Juiced and felt overly stimmed -- like walking around tired but with my eyes wide open.

Been taking UOJ in the morning to wake up (great for this, as I have a high caffeine tolerance and not too many products work to get me going). I started using Blue separate from UOJ, since they overlap in caffeine. I use it preworkout and it gives a nice sense of focus without overstimulating. Definitely gets you going if you feel tired, but its a calm focused feeling, not like a hyped-up feeling (I prefer the calm, awake, focus preworkout).

Would highly recommend the new Blue. The taste is better, but to be honest, I did not mind the taste of the original Blue. I have done straight shots of a high dose of noopept and it has a similar taste to it, which is not great but was tolerable to me. Since I am a stim-junkie and not too many products do much for me, I would highly recommend Blue, good synergy of ingredients.

somm
03-27-2015, 10:05 PM
Yeah I love the Blue as well! I'll be picking up one of the originals before they are gone for sure. Today I put one scoop under my tongue and held it there for a min and then washed it down with some water. Crazy, bitter wierd taste but i'm ok with it. :)

somm
03-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Just a reminder for anyone that takes larger amounts of DMAE on a regular basis that you should be getting enough Phosphatidylcholine from natural sources: eggs, lecithin, cauliflower, nuts, spinach, etc. Just make sure your dietary intake of choline is adequate (500mg of choline from natural sources). This is what i've been reading. "DMAE inhibits transport and metabolism of choline into Phosphocholine, Phosphatidylcholine, and Sphingomyelin. Phosphatidylcholine and Sphingomyelin are used to make membranes and myelin in your cells and nerve sheathes. This is a very important process that if inhibited for a long period of time can cause unwanted aging and neurodegeneration." I don't know how true all of this is, there is alot of false info on the internet, but the way I look at it, why not take precautions.
I'm not trying to steer anyone away from Blue, I love the stuff and will continue to use it but just remember to take your other supps with it :)

GYMnTONIC.com
04-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Thank you guys for the awesome reviews. All great points. TY so much SOMM and Q-TIP :)