PDA

View Full Version : ~Epi Andro HARD- PreOrder~

GYMnTONIC.com
02-23-2015, 12:59 PM
Whats up S.S.

Didn't really wanna to a pre-order, but honestly on social media, alot of guys have been begging to committ to this product and to grab it, since they loved it so much last time. Well it is on the way 100%.

So here is the Sale. Really not gonna push this at all, because it is such a small batch, it is possible it might sell out in a day or two, like the last time Epi Andro Hard was here.

EPI ANDRO HARD by MindCharm- 60 bottles ONLY. 60 caps @ 100mgs-epi andro/40mgs-6,7 berg per capsule

These might be ready quicker, but I am going to say MARCH 10th, just to be safe, just in case of shipping delays.

YOU CAN USE "SWOLE" on top of these prices for an additional discount!

3 pack= $99 + S/H
Epi Andro Hard (3 pack) PRE ORDER- March 10th- By MINDCHARM- #1 selling Epiandro product EVER! - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/epi-andro-hard-3-pack-pre-order-march-10th-by-mindcharm-1-selling-epiandro-product-ever/)

4 pack= $130 SHIPPED
Epi Andro Hard (4 pack) PRE ORDER- March 10th- By MINDCHARM- #1 selling Epiandro product EVER! - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/epi-andro-hard-4-pack-pre-order-march-10th-by-mindcharm-1-selling-epiandro-product-ever/)

10 pack (2 available)= $310 SHIPPED
Epi Andro Hard (10 pack- 2 available) PRE ORDER- March 10th- By MINDCHARM- #1 selling Epiandro product EVER! - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/epi-andro-hard-10-pack-2-available-pre-order-march-10th-by-mindcharm-1-selling-epiandro-product-ever/)

GYMnTONIC.com
02-23-2015, 01:49 PM
Update:

Less then one hour in: 29 units sold.

derekh83
02-23-2015, 09:44 PM
Buying mine now!!!

GYMnTONIC.com
02-23-2015, 10:34 PM
Buying mine now!!!

Awesome. TY derek!!!

So far, the batch has done well..Seen a few S.S crew grabbing some, so THANK YOU and ENJOY!! Glad to share a good product at a good price.

Have not counted the total tally yet but these are easily over halfway gone.

Thank you everyone as always.

derekh83
02-24-2015, 07:44 AM
My Brother and I are splitting a 10 pack. He ordered some stuff from you earlier this year and you threw in some cologne samples which he really liked.

Strong_Guy
02-24-2015, 09:26 AM
Never got to try this version, if there's still some available on Friday I'm going to try to pick up a 4 pack. Money's just so damn tight right now...

GYMnTONIC.com
02-25-2015, 11:45 AM
^^ bump ^^

Only a few of these left.

TY to everyone for the support as always!!! Glad we can offer a quick batch of this to everyone.

Keeping a few for myself tbh..love this item. Happy that it is still around...very happy.

ANYONE new who has not ordered from GYMnTONIC... you can use discount code SWOLE for 5% off, even on sale items :)

Strong_Guy
02-26-2015, 06:33 PM
So is this just strictly a limited release? If so, any chance it might make a come back, or at least periodic releases? I just don't think I'm going to be able to swing getting some this time around.

WesleyInman
03-08-2015, 03:14 PM
So is this just strictly a limited release? If so, any chance it might make a come back, or at least periodic releases? I just don't think I'm going to be able to swing getting some this time around.

Sorry just saw this!! Yes one time deal only.

These will be shipping all this week.

I sold out but I have 7-8 on hand if anyone needs them, they are still for sale on the site, but once this is gone.its gone.

Labels may slightly vary FYI to anyone that purchased these.

Thank you guys and ENJOY!!!!!!

WesleyInman
03-18-2015, 12:46 PM
Ty guys, all orders have shipped, so no one is currently owed.

On a positive note, I had enough to have20 additional bottles made, so these are up for sale. ZERO pressure.

If anyone ordered and got less bottles then expected, the first few bottles were given 90 caps. so if you ordered a 3 pack of 60 caps and received 2 jumbo bottles with 90 in each, that has happened. If you ordered 4 bottles and got 3 jumbo bottles with 90 caps, this means you got 30 extra caps for free.

If anyone needed these to resell, just say the word and I will exchange, but the majority of them were normal 60 caps per bottles.

I started mine yesterday. 1000mgs ED for 10 days..just because.

I am on day 2 and holy shit..I feel good. A bit aggressive,libido is through the roof.. But i feel awesome. This product is amazing. Ty SS!!!!

Bucks
03-18-2015, 05:27 PM
Andro Hard , EPI Andro, Ultra Stano , Trest. I have to get a bigger storage facility!

Scope75
03-18-2015, 06:27 PM
Andro Hard , EPI Andro, Ultra Stano , Trest. I have to get a bigger storage facility!

Let me know if I can help store any of your stash.

GYMnTONIC.com
04-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Not sure if you guys knew but after the original batch.

Sold so quickly that we had 40 more made.

As of today, 4/8, there are 16 units left. IN STOCK READY TO SHIP (not preorder)

There are 3 and 4 packs for sale at great prices. I have them for sale INDIVIDUALLY TOO. I cannot say these will be produced again anytime soon..

So if u want some in all seriousness please grab these asap. I cannot put these aside and they sell out VERY quickly.

Not sales pitch..same as Iron Mag Labs Version. A++++

LINK TO 3 pack of EPI ANDRO HARD
Epi Andro Hard (3 pack) PRE ORDER- March 10th- By MINDCHARM- #1 selling Epiandro product EVER! - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/epi-andro-hard-3-pack-pre-order-march-10th-by-mindcharm-1-selling-epiandro-product-ever/)

WesleyInman
04-08-2015, 01:03 PM
BTW here is updated photo of me recently from my bulk.

Unsure of BW (210 maybe?)

I am running MindCharm EPI ANDRO HARD @ 600mgs ED and NOTHING else!!! You can see the lines in my arms, regardles of any dieting and really zero effort in trying to cut. Striations EVERYWHERE. Still loving Epi andro!!

Hit 225x 10 on standing Military Press with ease..strength is up on this dose as well :)

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t390/wesleyinman/wesleyTANNING.jpg (http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/wesleyinman/media/wesleyTANNING.jpg.html)

BBG
04-08-2015, 02:29 PM
Dude that military press is monstrous.

Bam24
04-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Damn lol. Them delts, and I see that lat sticking out on the side lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucks
04-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Them veins where I didn't know I had veins ! Got a little Trest oil in there as well but I love this shit!

GYMnTONIC.com
04-10-2015, 09:15 AM
Thank you guys!! And to those of you who grabbed more, thank you and Enjoy!!!!!

7 left.

I'm heavily thinking to keep at least 3. So at least 4 are left LOL!!!!!!!

Hank!
05-19-2015, 11:12 AM
Just stared this stuff.. Wes i love it.

I dont know how or why but on me more effective than Ultra-stano

Bucks
05-20-2015, 12:48 AM
It's Fucken veins everywhere!

WesleyInman
05-21-2015, 08:18 PM
Yep I agree. These sold out and now everyone has been asking for them again.

Gonna see about another small batch..maybe a pre-order. Will post in another thread.

All excellent feedback on this version. Again, same as the IML version..They are coming out with Super epiandro soon..still wondering wtf is in it..that makes it super? Can't wait to see.

Bucks
05-22-2015, 03:38 PM
Yep I agree. These sold out and now everyone has been asking for them again.

Gonna see about another small batch..maybe a pre-order. Will post in another thread.

All excellent feedback on this version. Again, same as the IML version..They are coming out with Super epiandro soon..still wondering wtf is in it..that makes it super? Can't wait to see.

It now comes in "Cockstrong" flavor LOL