PDA

View Full Version : Creed AVENTUS review! and a couple others..

Mad Mardigan
02-25-2015, 12:59 AM
I had actually purchased Aventus a couple weeks before winning a bottle from GYMnTONIC in one of the awesome contests. Was I stoked when I won the contest? Hell yeah I was, because I already knew how good this scent was.

When I first tried it my initial impression was somewhat mixed at first. Immediately after spraying (so it was still wet) it had a good, cool scent with a musk kinda pushing it from behind. I had read about how Aventus was a much loved scent so was kind of thinking- hmm it's good but not what I expected. After it 'settled' the cool part of the scent was more obvious, and the musk part wasn't as obvious. Very interesting scent, has a complexity to it you don't normally find in most commercial cologne(IMO). Simply put, it's awesome.

Now the first time I went out with it a girl I know said almost right away that I smelled so good. This was with 2 little sprays, and I was close but not like hugging close. That was the only outright comment I got, but I'll be damned if I didn't get all kinds of extra attention from the opposite sex. A lot of girls weren't just chatting me up, they were being goofy. Flirty. I was surprised. Now I do have a on/off again girlfriend and we are pretty active sexually, but the relationship is crazy up and down (she's 21 I am 34 don't judge me lol) and had gotten stagnant. That night my girlfriend was extra receptive, which almost resulted in a threesome, but it wasn't meant to be, lol.

I tend to wear it on a planned night out when we go to the club or out for a few drinks. I have noticed that every time I seem to get more attention. I also feel a boost in confidence of course. Placebo? maybe, but it's a good one.

Now Wes also hooked up a couple of other samples. One is the GYMnTONIC original, and the other is TOM FORD. These aren't quite as complex to me as the AVENTUS. To me they are more like current popular scents (Polo, Aqua di GIo) That being said, they are excellent as well. I haven't really given these scents a proper trial in the female attention dept yet, but the other day I had one squirt of the Tom Ford. As we were getting ready to go out, my girl asked if I was wearing a new cologne. I said yes, held out my wrist so she could smell it, and asked her what she thought. After thoroughly taking it in, she said she loved, BUT then she says "it's not as good as the other one you wore (Aventus) That one made me want to rip your clothes off" HA! awesome.

Aventus is awesome. Not anything out there like it as far as I know but I am no cologne connoisseur. Very complex, long lasting, and powerful. Seriously, one squirt is all you need, two for power nights out lol. By far my new favorite scent and I look very forward to more social experiments.

Also wanted to give a huge thanks to Wes and GYMnTONIC, for bringing such interesting products to us, for the high quality, and for being just altogether awesome. Now to try BLUE + Aventus for a night out...

GYMnTONIC.com
02-25-2015, 11:37 AM
Outstanding Review.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write up such a nice description. Means alot :)

Colognes def work the majority of the time. Aventus is one of the top sellers. I might even bring Green Irish Tweed back for a short run!!!

Mad Mardigan
02-25-2015, 01:54 PM
Right on. I'm gonna build a stockpile of your different scents for different scenarios. Aventus for nights when the A-game will be brought; Tom Ford for casual nights;OG for anytime. Green Irish Tweed would be St Patty's day, whiskey and pub nights lol

Cobalt
02-26-2015, 01:14 AM
Aventus is all you need. Ever.
I bagged a MILF with it.

Derek
02-26-2015, 08:29 AM
Aventus is all you need. Ever.
I bagged a MILF with it.

This 100%! Though I had the opposite results in the age category, its the damn underage chicks that were flocking me. HaHa! Kept telling myself "15 will get you 20....15 will get you 20" (They were 16-17 but it still applies. lol)

Cobalt
02-26-2015, 05:16 PM
It tends to swing both ways for me. Im about 30, and I've had 16 year olds all the way through 40 year olds coming on to me.

Other scents tend to target one way or the other, but Aventus just seems to be an all-in-one for me.

Mad Mardigan
02-26-2015, 07:59 PM
I think GnT knocked it out of the park with this one. It delivers. Game on.

GYMnTONIC.com
02-27-2015, 11:09 AM
Thank you everyone for the kind words.

1 Unit Left and We are sold out of Aventus!!! TY to those who jumped on the offer....Honestly surprised more people didn't take advantage of this scent.

It certainly is a hit.

We also have Vetiver- One of the highest ranked colognes in the World prior to Pheromones being added.

Anything Creed makes is no joke!