PDA

View Full Version : OTC Fat Burner Options

KGPL
02-27-2015, 08:05 AM
Obviously, clen/t3/aas will trump all fat burning options. Seeing as how I'm a stim junkie and I have 3 weeks left of a hardcore cut, I want to pick up a fatburner to try to escalate that last bit of fat lass. I'm on clen, but taking some time off. No t3/aas for me.

What's everyone's suggestion? I train fasted. It doesn't need to be stimulant based, but I've used non stim ones in the past and had no luck whatsoever.

O.N.
02-27-2015, 08:30 AM
yohimbine

Freepressright
02-27-2015, 09:42 AM
yohimbine

For those who can tolerate it, it works. But there are a lot of folks, myself included, who can't handle it. It makes me sick, and I'm a stim junkie.

I wish like hell someone brought Primordial's Dermatherm Target back.

GYMnTONIC.com
02-27-2015, 11:12 AM
This is our top seller. For OTC products.

Works similar to detonate or even Pyro used to. Solid product.

SYNTHERMO (link)
Synthermo Fat Burner by Iron Forged Nutrition (top selling product) - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/synthermo-fat-burner-by-iron-forged-nutrition-top-selling-product/)

What about LipoMorph by IL?

Mad Mardigan
02-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Lipomorph is awesome. Rivals pharmaceuticals imo.

Theatrim by Purus Labs is surprising the hell outta me. Excellent feel good fat burner.

Heard a lot of good things about Synthermo, will prob give it a shot in the future. Heard it was STRONG.

And Norcodrene by PES is very good as well.

Thanksgiving
04-09-2015, 10:55 PM
I've had success with high dose fish oil. I got incredibly lean once on a tip I got to take 20 caps a day!

This isn't for everyone but it seemed to work.

Yohimbe is great except for the sides.

I've had good experience with ginseng