PDA

View Full Version : Pct help

GarrettDavis
03-06-2015, 09:30 AM
Hey guys, I currently am planning my pct.. I have ( ultra male ,e control and clomid). Was wondering on your experiences of what the best protocol would be to make optimal recovery? Can add or subtract products if needed! From reading so far I'm getting the idea of running 1 cap of Ultra male ED along with clomid 50 2 weeks/ 25 2 weeks, and then bridging in e-control the last week of pct and run it till empty. Thanks guys

Jelisej
03-07-2015, 06:42 PM
4 weeks of PCT is bit too short, 6 weeks clomid should be minimum in my opinion, if it was longer cycle or harsh cycle than it should be even longer.

In this thread you may find some useful tips: Clomid Nolva PCT (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/mens-health-ancillary-medication/1955-clomid-nolva-pct.html)

Bam24
03-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Hey jel, don't mean to thread jack but I'm planning a similar kinda thing and just so we're clear..
"WK 1-3 Clomid 12.5mgs ed (Aromasin 12.5mgs ed)
WK 4 Clomid 12.5 mgs eod / Nolva 10 mgs eod (Aromasin 12.5mgs ed)
WK 5-6 Nolva 10 mgs ed (Aromasin 12.5mgs ed)
WK 7-8 Nolva 5 mgs ed (Aromasin 12.5mgs eod)
WK 9 Aromasin 12.5 mgs eod.[/I]"
This is what your recommending?
But 6week run of clomid( due to being a harsher compound) then throw in the nolva 10/10/5/5. For weeks 6-10.. I like the aromasin thru out for rebound then run aromasin 1 week past pct?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jelisej
03-07-2015, 08:44 PM
Hey jel, don't mean to thread jack but I'm planning a similar kinda thing and just so we're clear..
"WK 1-3 Clomid 12.5mgs ed (Aromasin 12.5mgs ed)
WK 4 Clomid 12.5 mgs eod / Nolva 10 mgs eod (Aromasin 12.5mgs ed)
WK 5-6 Nolva 10 mgs ed (Aromasin 12.5mgs ed)
WK 7-8 Nolva 5 mgs ed (Aromasin 12.5mgs eod)
WK 9 Aromasin 12.5 mgs eod.[/I]"
This is what your recommending?
But 6week run of clomid( due to being a harsher compound) then throw in the nolva 10/10/5/5. For weeks 6-10.. I like the aromasin thru out for rebound then run aromasin 1 week past pct?!

It is impossible to judge how much aromasin you need- but definitely you will not need that much- 50 mg is usually more than enough, 2X 12.5 mg a week probably could do. And due to both SERMS relatively long half life I would suggest to run 2 weeks aromasin past clomid but at even lower dose.
Also I would definitely add vitamin d.

As for SERMS- Week one I would start with 25 mg every day than second week you can cut to 12.5 mgs ed, only reason for higher dose is to bring levels of SERM up faster.
Everything else seems fine.

Bam24
03-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Great .. Well thank you , hope op got helped as well... I know me personally I'm highly susceptible to e related sides and prolactin issues and libido issues if e2 gets outta wack... And vitamin d.. Awesome gonna grab some tmrw.!

Jelisej
03-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Great .. Well thank you , hope op got helped as well... I know me personally I'm highly susceptible to e related sides and prolactin issues and libido issues if e2 gets outta wack... And vitamin d.. Awesome gonna grab some tmrw.!

OK, downside of SERM-s is that libido is never great with using them- some people are more sensitive, so if there is no libido at all dont panick- it will come back at some point after PCT.

Your saying that you have lot of prolactin and E2 issue makes me think wheter your thyroid is slow(ing) down? If its only related to AAS use than thats not unusal, but if it happens when in other times as well, you may need to investigate.
Usually prolactin is increased in 3 situation (apart of medication related issues)- 1. In people with lot of stress
2. pituary adenoma
3. underactive thyroid- and this one would cause more aromatisation than usual and E2 sides are more pronounced with hypothyrodism (this combination can cause even panick attack among other symptoms).

Bam24
03-07-2015, 09:19 PM
I hv a 7yr old and a prego wife, so you could say a hv a little bit of stress haha and "A lot". Meaning if taking things to irritate it, ie 19nors". (Even used caber, isn't bad at this point in time, but is still somewhat there.. Doc had me on trt but the e sides were bad.. E2 would get too high weak libido.so id take ai and it'd be good for a few days then it'd be crushed and no libido:. Headache from hell.. Guess I just needa go get some panels done n see where I'm at.. As of now I'm good, I feel good.. Libido is good..

O.N.
03-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Did you use HCG on cycle?

Bam24
03-07-2015, 09:37 PM
Yeah I used hcg ...and aromasin was on hand ..

Jelisej
03-07-2015, 09:40 PM
I hv a 7yr old and a prego wife, so you could say a hv a little bit of stress haha and "A lot". Meaning if taking things to irritate it, ie 19nors". (Even used caber, isn't bad at this point in time, but is still somewhat there.. Doc had me on trt but the e sides were bad.. E2 would get too high weak libido.so id take ai and it'd be good for a few days then it'd be crushed and no libido:. Headache from hell.. Guess I just needa go get some panels done n see where I'm at.. As of now I'm good, I feel good.. Libido is good..

It seems that you never found right dose of AI during TRT, also there may be some other possible underlying issues so getting some panel is a good idea,

its good to hear that you're feeling good now.

Bam24
03-07-2015, 09:45 PM
Yeah everything is pretty good... (Still got my pubertal gyno but it's not too bad.. Just a little puffy..)Which is why I'm debating on risking takin anything (dmz) atm.. I'm pretty happy with where I'm at but wouldn't mind a little more..
Currents stats are
5'6
I'd guess ~10-12% bf abs can be seen but am far from "ripped" lol

GarrettDavis
03-08-2015, 10:49 AM
Wow, lots going on in here now lol thanks for the replies guys. So you are saying I need to extend my Clomid to 6 weeks instead of 4? And also run ultra male for 6 weeks along with Clomid and then bridge in My E-control? Also I see you saying that E2 sides are more pronounced with hypothyroidism.. Funny you say that because I've had hypo for about 7 years of course I've been on synthroid then entire time so my number have always been normal. Is that still something to look out for ev n though my medication has it normal?

Jelisej
03-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Yes, 6 weeks of clomid should be minimum IMO, so your new plan seems much better to me.

I did not express myself very well (as usually)- E2 sides are more pronounced with untreated hypothyroidism- if you're taking synthroid (and conversion to T3 is decent) than you are OK as your hormone levels should be good.