PDA

View Full Version : Going to the dark side

KGPL
03-08-2015, 06:25 PM
In September, I'm going to make the jump to the dark side. Starting to stockpile now.

12 Weeks
50mg trest e/d
DHT type compound (Deciding between just using high dose transdermal epiandro, 75mg proviron e/d, or just pinning mast)
3 week sdrol kick start 20mg e/d
*Potential anavar 50-75mg e/d last 6 weeks
t3/clen throughout. Not using clen until well after the sdrol.

Running cycle support products to control blood pressure/liver toxicity, hcg, 25mg exem, ralox, and a very low dose of caber/prami.

PCT will be 4 weeks of clomid, 6-8 weeks of nolva, then run an OTC pct product.

My goal for this cycle is to come out shredded. Obviously, this is all diet and cardio, but the cycle will hopefully pack on a bit of size while burning off fat while increasing strength and allowing me to bring up some of my weak points. I've gotten lean before so I know what it takes in that department.

In all honesty, I have no idea why I chose trest over test. Test has been tried and true, but it seems like people are getting great results with trest and I want to give it a go.

My major concern on this cycle is my existing gyno. I'm combating this with the ralox, dht, exem, and prami or caber. Theoretically, I should be okay right? I'm hoping it gets even less noticeable with the increase in mass, leaning out, and the combo of ralox/exem/dht/prami.

How does all of this look? I'm open to suggestions as it's a while away.

ExtraZeus
03-08-2015, 09:47 PM
I'd drop the sdrol personally, that shit is posion!

KGPL
03-09-2015, 07:56 AM
I'd drop the sdrol personally, that shit is posion!

I'm going to keep it for the three weeks and just flood with water/liver support.

Since I'm going to get shut down anyways, would oral winstrol be beneficial in the last 5-6 weeks instead of anavar? Var is just so goddamn expensive to dose it how I want to.

weekend
03-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Gyno: use test not trest
DHT: epiandro is probably best for your money, mast adds more size though.
Use caber not prami
Ralox doesn't do anything for me

Drop superdrol to 10 mg for 4 weeks

No winstrol, anavar if you want you won't need more than 40 mg.

hossam
03-09-2015, 11:33 AM
oral Winstrol is a bad idea, very toxic and less benefits

tallstraw
03-09-2015, 12:29 PM
I like prami better. Find the dose(which takes effort and mishaps, which is why people like the trouble free caber) and it offers more benefits than caber.
I don't think supedrol at 20mg for 3 weeks is really pushing any type of boundary that's pretty common dose people just run it longer. I agree it's poison but unless an idiot is running it you should be fine. Get some TUDCA or UDCA to run with it if it's a concern. I think it'd be fine for 3 weeks. Don't use Trest if you have gyno since the estrogen it converts to is methylestradiol(correct me if I'm wrong guys) which is much worse to combat and could wreak havoc on your gyno. Use Epi andro, the likelyhood of you getting real well dosed mast is at best unlikely. You should invest in a lamax kit. No winny, use var if you need to.

And as personal no-no I say stay away from t3. Clen DNP a all that, whatever it's fine. But the idea of downregulating my thyroid scares the shit out of me. If only ever use it with tren since it downregs t3 and Id only be taking a small dose to try and combat that thought. That a personal choice and not something based on a lot of feedback, but I know of many who agree with me. Not to mention if you over dose it, you could very easily start catabolize muscle since it burns indescriminate. It isn't like clen which is anti-cat, or DNP which is muscle sparing.

KGPL
03-09-2015, 12:46 PM
oral Winstrol is a bad idea, very toxic and less benefits

I realized this. The oral winstrol was just a thought honestly, didn't do enough research yet. Going to go with var

KGPL
03-09-2015, 12:49 PM
I like prami better. Find the dose(which takes effort and mishaps, which is why people like the trouble free caber) and it offers more benefits than caber.
I don't think supedrol at 20mg for 3 weeks is really pushing any type of boundary that's pretty common dose people just run it longer. I agree it's poison but unless an idiot is running it you should be fine. Get some TUDCA or UDCA to run with it if it's a concern. I think it'd be fine for 3 weeks. Don't use Trest if you have gyno since the estrogen it converts to is methylestradiol(correct me if I'm wrong guys) which is much worse to combat and could wreak havoc on your gyno. Use Epi andro, the likelyhood of you getting real well dosed mast is at best unlikely. You should invest in a lamax kit. No winny, use var if you need to.

And as personal no-no I say stay away from t3. Clen DNP a all that, whatever it's fine. But the idea of downregulating my thyroid scares the shit out of me. If only ever use it with tren since it downregs t3 and Id only be taking a small dose to try and combat that thought. That a personal choice and not something based on a lot of feedback, but I know of many who agree with me. Not to mention if you over dose it, you could very easily start catabolize muscle since it burns indescriminate. It isn't like clen which is anti-cat, or DNP which is muscle sparing.

I would slowly come off the t3, I've been wanting to try it for a while but was afraid to without being on cycle for the catabolic reasons. I actually used prami in the past, gave me some WILD erections, made my joints feel better, and seemed to lean me out. I ran up to a ml at a time with no sides.

I actually already bought the trest. Shouldn't I be fine using it with exem and ralox? Exem theoretically should keep all issues away, the ralox is just a backup in case it doesn't.

weekend
03-09-2015, 03:13 PM
trest i THINK converts to 7-methylestradiol which is worse than estradiol but not as bad as 17-methylestradiol which is what comes from dbol.

i am not sure about the above statement, but i think it's right. it definitely doesn't convert to 17-methylestradiol.

tallstraw
03-09-2015, 07:18 PM
I'm pretty sure that's completely right. Makes sense since its a 7a methyl on Trest. Still much more potent than normal estrogen and could be a prob. But Exem should take care of that.

KGPL
03-10-2015, 10:05 AM
Thinking about reducing the cycle to 10 weeks for the sake of cost

50mg ralox e/d, starting before cycle
25-40mg ralox e/d, depending on sides
.2ml prami e/d
HCG 2-3x a week
Cycle support- tudca or something similar.
Upping the dose of trest a bit, 50mg trest PP e/d
3 Week sdrol kickstart, 20mg e/d depending on sides, may bump up to 30mg if it's underdosed or anything.
Epiandro 400mg e/d. Deciding between trans or oral.
Anavar 50-75mg e/d, waiting until after sdrol to start. Last week up cycle bump up to 100mg.

Peptides:
I had great result with frag, the last 4 weeks of the cycle I'll be doing fasted cardio and introducing frag at 250mcg morning and night.
Ipamorelin- On the fence about this. Not sure if it really helped me before, but it could have been bunk. 3x e/d 150mcg if I do. Would run throughout whole cycle.

PCT:
Continue ralox at a lower dose for a while
25mg Nolva 8 weeks
Clomid 4 weeks
OTC PCT continue for 12 weeks

KGPL
03-12-2015, 07:06 AM
Well I'm pretty sure my sdrol source is a no go. Might go anadrol instead. It appears as if this doesn't aromatize, but can still cause gyno/bloat. How is this?

weekend
03-12-2015, 10:43 AM
Stop trying to reinvent the wheel man. Run test and mast or test and stano. Finish at the end with an oral that isn't gonna fuck your gyno like tbol or anavar.

You won't even need the oral. Your cycle should not be so complicated that you need all this cycle support and shit, and you cut it short because of money you spent on cycle support...

Sell the trest or save it, get test and mast or test and epiandro. That's all you'll need. And a good dose of exem

- - - Updated - - -

Anadrol binds both to the progesterone and estrogen receptors directly. It really can't be run without gyno surgery lol

Scope75
03-12-2015, 11:33 AM
You should just contact Boston Lloyd....
He should be able to help you with your Drug Cycle.

O_RYAN_007
03-12-2015, 01:11 PM
Stop trying to reinvent the wheel man. Run test and mast or test and stano. Finish at the end with an oral that isn't gonna fuck your gyno like tbol or anavar.

You won't even need the oral. Your cycle should not be so complicated that you need all this cycle support and shit, and you cut it short because of money you spent on cycle support...

Sell the trest or save it, get test and mast or test and epiandro. That's all you'll need. And a good dose of exem

- - - Updated - - -

Anadrol binds both to the progesterone and estrogen receptors directly. It really can't be run without gyno surgery lol
I agree with weekend, keep things simple especially since this is your first run. My first run was with test @ 500mg/wk for 15 weeks, week 1-5 @ 50mg of oral tbol, 2 week rest between orals, then 8 weeks of var @ 50mg/day. My results were amazing!

KGPL
03-15-2015, 02:31 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, the main reason I went trest over test was that I'm concerned about sources. I'd love to choose test, but it just makes me apprehensive.

KGPL
03-26-2015, 09:19 AM
Change of plans. Exem+ralox

600mg test e
400-500mg mast
Sdrol kick start
Maybe some epiandro throughout to keep the DHT extremely high. Hopefully this can eliminate the gyno quite a bit.

weekend
03-27-2015, 02:16 AM
If you would like to eliminate the gyno reduce the test dose to 300 or below. If you want more gains while eliminating gyno you can replace the test with primo or tbol after you're recovered from the sdrol

300test 300 primo 600 mast would be sweet

I think you should just do tbol instead of sdrol.

DJM
05-17-2015, 07:03 PM
Has this cycle ever happened? If estrogen is so worrisome why 500-600 mg of test?
Run 125mg of test a week, along a non aromatizing drug that will do the work, and be done with it
If $ are an issue var will be a letdown, dbol+aromasin poor man's anavar, or m1t or whatever
Hope there's money left for food, good nutrition is your #1 ancillary on cycle

weekend
05-17-2015, 08:09 PM
DJ nice to see you in here!