PDA

View Full Version : O_RYAN's Journey into the unknown… Care to join the ride?

O_RYAN_007
03-11-2015, 06:44 PM
So I know I've been off Swole Source for quite some time now, but I'm planning on coming back to share my new life experiences, diet, and lifestyle change…

I moved closer to home with my daughter and my wife back in October, and life has been mighty stressful for me… New job, selling of the house, buying of land, in the process of building a house, a 10 month old, and living with my parents.

Needless to say, things have been pretty wild for me lately, but I plan on getting things back on track.

This year I've made the decision not to compete as it will really stress me out even further then things currently are. With that said, I will continue to train as hard as possible this year with the intentions of competing after the house is done. I will not cycle this year, just stay natty with a mix of CJC1295 w DAC + IPAM peptides and/or mod 1-29+IPAM.

Diet wise, I have really thought this through… I will make the transition to a Cyclical Ketosis Diet (CKD). I've been consuming 90% organic fruits, veggies, and meats for a couple years now… But now I feel I need to make a move more to a Keto/Paleo Lifestyle for my health's safe.

I've been listening to a PodCast called "The Fat Burning Man", with Abel James and it's really turned my thought process around. He brings on some really smart people on his show, and I've learned so much from the couple weeks I've been listening. I have an hr to drive to and from work daily, so I felt that I needed to utilize my time wisely.

Feel free to come on this new Journey with me if you're interested, as I will continue to update this Thread as much as time allows.

RRR

VayneZ
03-13-2015, 01:37 PM
sub'd bro. Really glad to hear from you man!!!! And the mindset you're in as well! Will def be following!

booklifter
03-13-2015, 02:34 PM
Rock on brother, I'm in for the ride (the freeloading skateboarder hitched onto the back who's swinging in and out of your rear-view mirror)

O_RYAN_007
03-14-2015, 08:23 AM
sub'd bro. Really glad to hear from you man!!!! And the mindset you're in as well! Will def be following!

I appreciate your support my man!!

- - - Updated - - -

Rock on brother, I'm in for the ride (the freeloading skateboarder hitched onto the back who's swinging in and out of your rear-view mirror)

I like your style!!

O_RYAN_007
03-24-2015, 10:54 AM
Quick update, I hit max effort bench last week and I felt an ugly pain in my left tricep elbow area. I could barely push off using my left arm, so I had my wife use her kinesio taping skills to help the issue. I stayed off it for a week now, and it feels much better. I also has a deep tissue massage on Sat, ace she really worked the lower long head triceps right above the elbow. It was pretty painful, but she did a good job! I'll do some light bench work with the bar just to feel it out today.

Diet wise, I'm really enjoying the keto diet surprisingly. I carbed up hard on Sat and Sunday, so I was in ketosis mon-fri with now prob. I take 2 tsps of mct oil before I train and it gives me so much fkn energy!!! My wife and I are both changing our lifestyles and we both feel great. My strength is a tad down, but I expected that. I'll get back where I once was once my body adapts to its new source of energy.

Since I've been hearing all this raving about Epic Gainz, I figured I'd give it a try too! I picked up 2 bottles from SoCal today. I'll also report back on my results. I'm also excited to see BPS is coming out with SA TOPICAL!!!

Nutrition Wise, my Marcos are as follows.
3000 cals
70%fat
25%protein
About 5% carbs from cruciferous veggies.

My pep regimen is still going strong too.

VayneZ
03-24-2015, 11:22 PM
Pretty high fat. On my low carb days I get most of my fat from avocado's, salmon and TBSP's of fish oil.
What are some examples you would use to keep the fat that high?

And dude Epic Gainz has been really good to me. With the right diet it really gives a boost toward whatever you are aiming for. I feel stronger than I ever was (with the exception to when I was on hormones) and I keep making PR's. Keep us updated on the first few changes you notice. The new units I ordered should hopefully be here tomorrow.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-24-2015, 11:26 PM
here for the ride!

will have your Epic Gainz (http://socal-nutrition.com/epic-gainz) shipped out tomorrow ;)

we should have some SA in the coming weeks too :D

O_RYAN_007
03-25-2015, 09:43 AM
here for the ride!

will have your Epic Gainz (http://socal-nutrition.com/epic-gainz) shipped out tomorrow ;)

we should have some SA in the coming weeks too :D
Glad to have you joining the journey! I'm happy to try Epic Gains out!

O_RYAN_007
03-25-2015, 09:55 AM
Pretty high fat. On my low carb days I get most of my fat from avocado's, salmon and TBSP's of fish oil.
What are some examples you would use to keep the fat that high?

And dude Epic Gainz has been really good to me. With the right diet it really gives a boost toward whatever you are aiming for. I feel stronger than I ever was (with the exception to when I was on hormones) and I keep making PR's. Keep us updated on the first few changes you notice. The new units I ordered should hopefully be here tomorrow.

7 whole eggs (organic cage free purchased from a farm effete I get my organic grassfed beef and free range chickens), gouda cheese Kerry gold brand, Kerry gold butter, mct oil, whipping cream, avocados, olive oil, grassfed beef. Things like that.

O_RYAN_007
03-25-2015, 10:10 AM
So yesterday's workout was very a typical for me. I usually bench on Monday or Tuesday, but not yesterday... I have a 350# tire in my gym, and I did 6 back to back sets consisting of 8 tire flip reps per set. Then did some light tricep pushdowns.

- - - Updated - - -

So yesterday's workout was very a typical for me. I usually bench on Monday or Tuesday, but not yesterday... I have a 350# tire in my gym, and I did 6 back to back sets consisting of 8 tire flip reps per set. Then did some light tricep pushdowns.

Cobalt
03-28-2015, 05:18 PM
Gotta say I'm interested too!

How expensive is your food? I know we all drop a good chunk on calories, but how does it compare since you are going so organic? I'd like to do it myself, but the cost in my city is insane.

O_RYAN_007
06-02-2015, 08:32 PM
Quite frankly, I'm not eating anywhere near where I used to and I'm staying muscular and lean. So my grocery/farm bill isn't as high as it used to be. Prob around $700/month. I started following the Renaissance Periodization diet, acc it's been suiting me very well. I don't eat as much as it says in the diet, but I follow a hybrid between that and carb backloading. I usually drink 30 oz of fatty coffee in the am, then eat bfast around 9 or 10, lunch one (fatty meal, protein, no carbs) around 12 or 1, then lean protein with about 50-60 g of carbs, lower fat content. Dinner is a carb meal if I train. Currently on ghrp2&mod1-29 2 times a day, various natty test boosting herbs, SA topical, epic gains at 10ml/day, pine pollen tincture, and a couple other things. Been also hitting up 25 mg of Clomid eod.