PDA

View Full Version : Injection Sites. Who likes which spots?

weekend
03-16-2015, 05:00 AM
I have come to the conclusion that pinning in upper body muscles just isn't great because delts inflame my shoulder joint, biceps inflame my elbow, triceps leave lumps... pecs are alright but there are a lot of veins. yet to try lats.

i guess i'm paranoid of lumps mainly with pecs, delts aren't noticeably lumpy but i would rather be 100% lump free lol already too late for that

tried outer calves twice now, liking it, went up to .4 ml of some esterless gear 210 mg/ml, so they can handle a bit. think i wont go over .5 ml there.

quads still favorite...

ventros give me a sore feeling all down my leg, the oil seems to leak into veins a lot, still a good spot. but can make the hip joint get inflamed.

i guess glutes are the absolute best when it comes to no lumps or inflammation, i just can't do them myself!

booklifter
03-16-2015, 10:05 AM
I avoid upper body pins. When I first started I thought it was just because my upper body was so poorly developed relative to lower that there was little margin, but over the years I've reached the conclusion that it's just not good for anyone (reasons you cited, esp. shoulder pain), save for maybe an elite few giants (at least one of whom is on this board and loves the delt pin).

Dorso glute is a great site when you hit it right but I have a pretty bad track record with, let's just call it, 'twist and shout', so I avoid it unless depositing a large volume of very long ester. Ventro is always either fantastic (high volume, painless, nice distribution) or awful (the soreness or even pain that creeps downward) - I can't seem to figure out what's so different about my aim between the good hits and bad, and I seem to be attempting it less and less often.

I've got sufficient area to work with on my calves but the nerves can be a bitch and if something goes wrong, the pain and positioning can screw up my workout for a day or two (not just hurt for an hour and subside). So no calves.

So what does that leave? I hit quads (both RF and VL) all the time. I'm not a very big guy overall (by body builder standards) but proportionally my quads alone represent most of my body weight so I never seem to tire of it (mentally I worry about long-term scarring but no acute issues so far).

I really envy the guys who have reliable significant others that are able and willing to correctly pin DG.

weekend
03-16-2015, 12:34 PM
well i suppose my rotation shall continue with quads, calves, dorso, ventro

i have a roomie who's boyfriend juices so he can do my dorso sometimes, my girl i only see 3 or 4 days a week so if i have them each hit each one once a week i should be golden!

- - - Updated - - -

hate that creeping pain with ventros. creeping pain in general is especially noticeable with tren ace.