PDA

View Full Version : Currently available nitrogen boosters and AIs

BBG
03-30-2015, 03:00 PM
What's left out there right now?

Base nitrogen boosters:
Dermacrine (http://socal-nutrition.com/BPS-New-Dermacrine), Epiandrosterone (http://socal-nutrition.com/andro-300), 4-DHEA (http://socal-nutrition.com/muscle-builders/4-Andro-Rx)

AIs:
Sustain Alpha (http://socal-nutrition.com/bps-sustain-alpha), maybe the compound in Erase (but I don't think it's very effective at reducing estrogen), RES 100 (http://socal-nutrition.com/res100-liquid-sedds)

Others:
Ostarine (SARM, but safe difference basically)
11kt
11oxo (http://socal-nutrition.com/11-oxoderm)

Talking legal options here.

tallstraw
03-30-2015, 03:04 PM
Not a whole lot that has any sort of history..I'm a little worried for what comes out next..stronger than Supedrol and more poisonous too? Like cmonnn

BBG
03-30-2015, 05:35 PM
Well the issue is that nothing new will probably come out. Remember, the law blanketly prohibits the sale of any aas. Not just the compounds listed.

weekend
03-30-2015, 05:55 PM
That's about it. Get TRT, leave the usa, or go illegal are the only sensible options for your body

northcutt
03-30-2015, 07:12 PM
I understood all of those to be Nitrogen Boosters.

Another one is 11kt

BBG
03-30-2015, 08:05 PM
I understood all of those to be Nitrogen Boosters.

Another one is 11kt

Point taken and changed topic around. Adding 11oxo/kt

Ape McGrapes
03-31-2015, 09:03 AM

northcutt
03-31-2015, 05:23 PM
There is a progestin based nitrogen booster. I'm not too familiar with them though and hesitant to touch it.

Hank!
04-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Is there any 11kt around? Been looking

weekend
04-01-2015, 12:14 PM
androenhance available at predator nutrition

Enuke65
04-01-2015, 06:43 PM

shit expensive though isnt it?

weekend
04-01-2015, 06:49 PM
shit expensive though isnt it?

$80

Not terrible haha

Hank!
04-02-2015, 07:40 AM
Not great , I loved that stuff

Cdsnuts
04-02-2015, 09:34 AM
Not great , I loved that stuff

Never got a chance to run it. Would it do anything run solo?

Freepressright
04-02-2015, 10:23 AM

It gave you an almost-overnight fullness and vascularity. It was a very nice volumizer. I wish I'd have bought two tubes of it. Although it smelled like tequila and gave you snake skin at the application site.

As for the other nitrogen boosters available, I wouldn't wipe my ass with 1-Andro because of the crippling lethargy and I've found oral 4DHEA to do next to nothing.

Epiandro, however, yeah, keep it coming!

WesleyInman
04-02-2015, 12:13 PM
I think doesn't Platinum Neutriceuticals (company that has ANDRO300 TD) have an 11xo product?? maybe I am wrong??

Either way, there are some brand new Nitrogen Boosters coming out from Iron Mag labs.

Super-DMZ Rx 4.0
Super 1-Andro Rx
Super 4-Andro Rx
Super Epi-Andro Rx
Super Nor-Andro Rx
7-Keto DHEA Rx

Full details will follow when I have them :)

Freepressright
04-02-2015, 01:01 PM
I think doesn't Platinum Neutriceuticals (company that has ANDRO300 TD) have an 11xo product?? maybe I am wrong??

Either way, there are some brand new Nitrogen Boosters coming out from Iron Mag labs.

Super-DMZ Rx 4.0
Super 1-Andro Rx
Super 4-Andro Rx
Super Epi-Andro Rx
Super Nor-Andro Rx
7-Keto DHEA Rx

Can't wait!

ExtraZeus
04-02-2015, 01:50 PM
Super Epi-Andro?! Woohoo! wait, is super better then ultra? I can't remember.
:p

Bam24
04-02-2015, 03:22 PM

Super-DMZ Rx 4.0
Super 1-Andro Rx
Super 4-Andro Rx
Super Epi-Andro Rx
Super Nor-Andro Rx
7-Keto DHEA Rx

Heck yeah! Can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucks
04-02-2015, 05:41 PM

I seem to remember a few of these tubes stored in a box somewhere. Hmmmmm.

Buried I'm sure.

nate3993
04-02-2015, 08:25 PM
It gave you an almost-overnight fullness and vascularity. It was a very nice volumizer. I wish I'd have bought two tubes of it. Although it smelled like tequila and gave you snake skin at the application site.

As for the other nitrogen boosters available, I wouldn't wipe my ass with 1-Andro because of the crippling lethargy and I've found oral 4DHEA to do next to nothing.

Epiandro, however, yeah, keep it coming!

pop 8 4-ad a day and then tell me it doesn't work.....only problem is...you need 8 a day....soooooooo..yeah. fuk that part haha

it did make me hornier than anything I've ever tried i must say. would wake up every night with the gnarliest boners.....shit was kinda impressive in that sense haha

Freepressright
04-03-2015, 06:22 AM
pop 8 4-ad a day and then tell me it doesn't work.....only problem is...you need 8 a day....soooooooo..yeah. fuk that part haha

it did make me hornier than anything I've ever tried i must say. would wake up every night with the gnarliest boners.....shit was kinda impressive in that sense haha

I used a couple of different AMS versions and didn't get jack shit from them. Of course I never dosed them at 8 a day. Who the hell could afford to?

tallstraw
04-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Well..I ran Andromass at 12 a day and got great results. Idk how that compares with 8 caps of AMS version..but that, and 8 caps of Androhard was my first cycle and to this day I still have the stretch marks in my armpit chest area

Hank!
04-03-2015, 10:59 AM

provides a mild test base while inhibiting the negative effects of cortisol ,It helps me lean up, definitely improves my rate of fat loss.

Bucks
04-03-2015, 11:50 AM
Well..I ran Andromass at 12 a day and got great results. Idk how that compares with 8 caps of AMS version..but that, and 8 caps of Androhard was my first cycle and to this day I still have the stretch marks in my armpit chest area

This right here was my first love and wow. I felt great and grew well recovered great and I was hooked after that.

Bought like 20 bottles of each after LOL. I had a good hook up .

I think that's where a lot of PP loyalty came from. Products that changed people's lives because they did exactly what they promoted.

Cdsnuts
04-03-2015, 11:58 AM
This right here was my first love and wow. I felt great and grew well recovered great and I was hooked after that.

Bought like 20 bottles of each after LOL. I had a good hook up .

I think that's where a lot of PP loyalty came from. Products that changed people's lives because they did exactly what they promoted.
That was the case with me for sure. AH v1 and a whole new world opened up to me. Running my very last box of AM this summer.....

BBG
04-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Yeah man... the Androseries was the shit.

I still think something like dermacrine but with 4-dhea would be awesome (basically Androenhance but with the extras from dermacrine like pregnenolone). It must just be very cost prohibitive.

testosteronet
04-04-2015, 09:30 AM
Yeah man... the Androseries was the shit.

I still think something like dermacrine but with 4-dhea would be awesome (basically Androenhance but with the extras from dermacrine like pregnenolone). It must just be very cost prohibitive.

Agreed 100%. I still don't understand why I've never seen a 4-dhea topical.

Strong_Guy
04-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Agreed 100%. I still don't understand why I've never seen a 4-dhea topical.
Seems to me I read somewhere that Platinum Nutraceuticals maybe coming out with a topical 4-DHEA and/or topical 1-DHEA product in the future; can't remember where I saw that, maybe just wishful thinking. Just thrilled we got a topical Epiandro already from them!

tallstraw
04-04-2015, 10:06 AM
For such a mild compound it did a remarkably large job when it comes to muscle building. Granted I was at like 1.5 the dosage and at 1 point double the dosage with a full or 1.5 dose of Androhard accompanying it. But outside of a temper, I had no issues from it and got many benefits like the stretch marks you can still see today.

Strong_Guy
04-04-2015, 11:03 AM
For such a mild compound it did a remarkably large job when it comes to muscle building. Granted I was at like 1.5 the dosage and at 1 point double the dosage with a full or 1.5 dose of Androhard accompanying it. But outside of a temper, I had no issues from it and got many benefits like the stretch marks you can still see today.

Was it v2 or v3? I gained more muscle mass on AMv2 than any other product I've ran. Granted it was fairly early in the PH game for me but I had been lifting consistently for several years natty and had a good base to start from. The lethargy was pretty bad but ceased fairly quick during PCT and given the cost/benefit ratio it was worth it, for me at least.

tallstraw
04-04-2015, 11:16 AM
V3, Id come just when v2 was running out and they went back to the drawing board for v3 and then waited months for it to come out. Luckily I would get mine with a great discount lol..so I could run it like that. I had no problems with lethargy or anything from v3. Erik really nailed it with that formula to be honest. It was a phenomenal product. That was also my second run now that I think about it. I had. 4week run of Tbol from them before I deployed. I ran the AndroMass and hard while I was deployed. So they were still newbie gains, but not my noobiest gainz.

Gees come to think of it I've been around since I was like 19-20 on PP..fuck

Cdsnuts
04-04-2015, 11:29 AM
Just picked up a bottle of the Enhance. I'm going to add it to my summer cycle. I want to at least try it before it disappears completely.

nate3993
04-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Since I was 16, 17 I've been around PP. 17 was when I started my superdrone cycle and now I'm 22...fuuuuuuk

nate3993
04-06-2015, 12:40 PM
I used a couple of different AMS versions and didn't get jack shit from them. Of course I never dosed them at 8 a day. Who the hell could afford to?

i paid 12 bucks a bottle......so it was cheap

weekend
04-06-2015, 01:00 PM
Just picked up a bottle of the Enhance. I'm going to add it to my summer cycle. I want to at least try it before it disappears completely.

i haven't used it, only issue is potential skin irritation ive heard. i will be moisturizing at night after morning application when i use mine

having used 11oxo and xikt, i think 11kt is probably the most aesthetic-physique-producing non methyl PH that ever existed

tallstraw
04-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Even better than high doses furaza or high dosed Formestane?

Bucks
04-06-2015, 02:55 PM
Skin issues were not too bad when I used it for myself. Worse it got was redness.

testosteronet
04-06-2015, 03:21 PM
i haven't used it, only issue is potential skin irritation ive heard. i will be moisturizing at night after morning application when i use mine

having used 11oxo and xikt, i think 11kt is probably the most aesthetic-physique-producing non methyl PH that ever existed

I've never used 11kt...I wish it'd return.