PDA

View Full Version : Sustain alpha reviews

BBG
04-01-2015, 07:36 PM
I'll be posting some reviews up here shortly... Let me know if you guys have used it before and leave up a review!

Keep in mind anything referring to the smell/lotion/carrier that was previously used doesn't apply to the BPS sustain alpha.

Side Effects: None at all to speak of other than I'm a little more moody.

Results thus far: I'm only 6 days in on this and already my libido has gotten a generous spike. I usually never get boners in the gym but I did today.

Sustain Alpha Review - AnabolicMinds.com (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112959-sustain-alpha-review.html)

so i decided to give the Sustain alpha a try...im skeptical about any supplement because most of them are worthless...

anyways just finsihed up a 6 week cutter testosterone propionate/masteron

PCT - post cycle therapy - nolvadex 60mg 7 days 40 mg 7 days 30mg 7 days
thats what i always do every time and it works for me blah blah

anyways i added in Sustain 5 pumps a day every day...after a week being off and into PCT - post cycle therapy - i can tell it does something..still making gains,still wanting to and actually getting wood a few times throughout the night...which is odd because during PCT - post cycle therapy - i usually dont consider ing till around a month or so after my cycle ends....anyways its only been a week so thats all i can say now...Sustain does something i can tell...seems to give you the feeling of still having motivation and not feeling weak...no sense of crash yet...guess ill wait another 2 weeks and see where i am at to make the final call..but as of now i would recommend it just for the balance it seems to give..

sustain alpha review (http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/sustain-alpha-review-590899.html#post8078853)

Mental Performance has been pretty good whilst on Sustain Alpha. I have had a lot on my plate re this area and was highly stressed for the first few weeks of using Sustain Alpha, but I have managed to get all done as required and to a high standard.

I enjoyed my time on Sustain Alpha. Although I was using other products, the period that I used Sustain Alpha over was the most successful recomp period that I have ever done; and by this I mean that I gained lean mass and lost BF at a ratio of 1.5:1, which is a lot better than usual, where I normally gain reasonable lean mass and only lose a minute amount of BF. Not to mention that at 5 days on/2 days off Sustain Alpha lasts me 6.5 weeks, making it quite affordable to use.

Rosie's Review of Primordial Performance's Sustain Alpha - AnabolicMinds.com (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/138627-rosies-review-primordial.html#post2185738)

Prior to Sustain Alpha I very rarely woke up with morning wood. My sex drive was fairly low with the stresses of starting a new job and intercourse with my girlfriend was a fairly rare situation despite us living together and sleeping in the same bed every night.

During the first couple of weeks there was not a lot to report on. Subtle changes were there but nothing substantial. On the final week of this product I noticed the following;

- More frequent morning erections
- Erections which were much harder than usual
- Higher sex drive
- More frequent masturbation when I was on my own

For a libido based product, it delivered.

BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2 (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/186611-bdccs-sustain-alpha-2.html#post3125592)

weekend
04-01-2015, 08:21 PM
Currently using sustain gel (which I paid like 80 bucks per tube for! Whoa!)

Good stuff. Decent for acne, definitely compliments test well, keeps the libido high, relaxing, better sleep. Maybe why I haven't had much trensomnia.

I wonder if it has an effect on blood pressure. Mine is fantastic right now despite 1.5 ish grams of gear/week (115/75)

Freepressright
04-02-2015, 06:20 AM
This supplement is tricky for me. It's every bit as potent as Letro was in terms of crushing my E2 levels. I only need 1-2 pumps for it to be effective.

Any more than two pumps and my joints go dry, I become REALLY irritable and my sex drive tanks. The only other thing that did that to me was Letro.

SA is the best thing I've ever found for acne treatment. And I've tried a couple of RX only treatments (no Accutane, though, thank God).

Scope75
04-02-2015, 07:29 AM
Weekend how many pumps are you useing a day?

weekend
04-02-2015, 10:29 AM

I am on 250 mg test, 500 tren 500 mast and 6 ultra stano

Scope75
04-02-2015, 10:43 AM

I am on 250 mg test, 500 tren 500 mast and 6 ultra stano

Is SA your only estro control?

weekend
04-02-2015, 11:19 AM
other than the huge amount of dht lol yes

BBG
04-02-2015, 10:13 PM
Just added reviews to the first post

BBG
04-21-2015, 07:35 PM
I know a lot of you ordered sustain alpha, hit us up with reviews!

weekend
04-21-2015, 07:55 PM
Still using up my original primordial stuff! I think
For me it doesn't cut my estrogen down or cause many low e2 sides at all. But I cannot confirm
That yet.

O.N.
04-21-2015, 09:03 PM
I know a lot of you ordered sustain alpha, hit us up with reviews!

What is your position at BPS?

BBG
04-21-2015, 10:54 PM
What is your position at BPS?

I'm a rep, so cal carries most if not all of the BPS line

Bam24
04-22-2015, 04:50 AM
I've been on SA FOR ABT 5 days no noticeable effects yet.. But I like it as far as the carrier and container. The smell isn't a issue however it does burn/ irritate my skin for abt 30-45 secs after application.. The pump action is awesome and the bottle is kickass runnin 3 pumps ATM will adjust as necessary.. Never taken res before soooo.... Oh it's being stacked with clomid plan to run at least 6 weeks past my clomid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O.N.
04-22-2015, 07:26 AM
I'm a rep, so cal carries most if not all of the BPS line

Great way to pimp a brand on a forum without having to pay sponsorship...

BBG
04-22-2015, 07:50 AM

Nah I just know the guys on the forum genuinely like the products, specifically sustain alpha. I didn't create the thread called "sustain alpha is coming back?!?!".

Also, as I said, So-Cal carries most of the products so I link to his store... generates revenue for a sponsored store. I only link to an outside store for DCP 2.0. IF you've seen me do otherwise, PLEASE let me know so I can change the link or remove it. Thanks!

So-Cal BPS Selection:
BPS AdrenoSurge - Leading Adaptogen Complex (http://socal-nutrition.com/BPS/adrenosurge)
Combustion (New Formula) (http://socal-nutrition.com/BPS/combustion-new-formula)
Dermacrine (Gel) (http://socal-nutrition.com/BPS/BPS-New-Dermacrine)
Sustain Alpha (Gel) (http://socal-nutrition.com/BPS/bps-sustain-alpha)
Vanillean (http://socal-nutrition.com/BPS/BPS-Vanillean)
EndoSurge by BPS (http://socal-nutrition.com/BPS/BPS-EndoSurge)
Maca Pro (http://socal-nutrition.com/BPS/maca-pro)

hossam
04-22-2015, 08:43 AM
i used it today for the first time in the AM after a shower 4 pumps on the shoulder - chest - arms:

- Skin itching or burning for about a minute or less
- the whole day in a very aggressive mode
- muscles are pumped and hard

Freepressright
04-22-2015, 11:25 AM

In fairness, he didn't start this thread. Second, Sustain Alpha was a Primordial Performance product. This forum board is the remnants of the Primordial forums. We all came from Primordial. So this product and Dermacrine have not only relevance but they're kind of the reason we're all here.

O.N.
04-22-2015, 11:58 AM
In fairness, he didn't start this thread. Second, Sustain Alpha was a Primordial Performance product. This forum board is the remnants of the Primordial forums. We all came from Primordial. So this product and Dermacrine have not only relevance but they're kind of the reason we're all here.

I know all that (but he did start this thread), when you pay over $1000 per year to be a part of this forum and sell a competing product to the opposition and the opposition is then on the same board for FREE....would you get slightly pissed about it?

Strong_Guy
04-24-2015, 10:00 PM
I'm currently using a tube of the gel Sustain Alpha from Primordial I had been hoarding but with the re-release from BPS I figured no better time than now. I never used any version of topical Sustain before now, gel or the old school lotion, only the Liqua-Vade. I've noticed a general positive "boost" from it and libido is definitely up a bit, but I've only been using it for about a week so far now so its still early. I have experienced a bit of itching/irritation from it like others have mentioned, mostly when the pores are most open, such as when applying it shortly after my morning shower and usually again later in the day during workouts when working up a sweat. It's not unbearable, but not exactly pleasant either. I'm assuming the formula is the same for the new BPS, I'm just curious what causes this itch. I never experienced it with Dermacrine or Androenhance gels so I wouldn't think it would be the carrier and the Res and 7,8 Benz are both in Dermacrine (though not as much). Still though, looking forward to finishing it out to see how the rest of the run goes.

Strong_Guy
04-24-2015, 10:06 PM
And as a side note. I'm just thrilled to see the product back, period. Both in topical (BPS) and oral (Res100). For their own reasons, some people prefer topical, some prefer oral. As I said before I only ever used the Liqua-Vade version from primordial just for simplicity sake. Now I'm trying the topical just to see how it goes. This product was highly revered before and still is. I don't think there will be any trouble with selling both versions, even with the reintroduction of a topical form. Just my two cents.

BBG
04-26-2015, 05:08 PM
Interesting about the itching/burning. When I start it up I'll report back on if I get the same. Don't remember any itching with dermacrine, but definitely warmth.

testosteronet
04-26-2015, 07:01 PM
It's the tetrahydropiperine, a derivative of black pepper, which causes the brief itch/burn. It was common with PP's version which I suspect is common with this version. It normally only lasts for 15-45 seconds.

hossam
04-26-2015, 09:57 PM
libido is so high with SA!
30 minutes after usage and you are ready to go!

Bam24
04-27-2015, 05:57 AM
libido is so high with SA!
30 minutes after usage and you are ready to go!

Hvnt noticed much yet been on a lil over week :: still hopeful tho 😅

BBG
04-28-2015, 01:13 AM
Hvnt noticed much yet been on a lil over week :: still hopeful tho ��

Keep us updated! We welcome any feedback, good or bad.

weekend
04-28-2015, 01:14 AM
i find my cardio to be improved on days i use sustain alpha. my veins also dilate within minutes for about an hour after application.

also fall asleep much more quickly if i apply after my night shower!

O_RYAN_007
04-30-2015, 08:46 AM
I feel the itching sensation as well. I've been taking 2.5 pumps a night after my shower, and the stuff works like a charm. I feel 2.5 is all I need. It's a thicker consistency than PP's gel version.

Strong_Guy
04-30-2015, 11:08 AM
I know this was brought up before, but how many of you guys apply it 7 days a week? Anybody still follow the 5 on 2 off protocol? I've been applying it everyday, but only on my second week currently. Whenever I used the old Liqua-Vade version it did the 5 on 2 off. Just curious.

noneck
04-30-2015, 12:38 PM
I know this was brought up before, but how many of you guys apply it 7 days a week? Anybody still follow the 5 on 2 off protocol? I've been applying it everyday, but only on my second week currently. Whenever I used the old Liqua-Vade version it did the 5 on 2 off. Just curious.

ive been on about 4 weeks now think may6th will be 4 weeks it says you can take up to 4weeks straight ive been useing only 2.5 pumps a day love this stuff!! :)

BBG
04-30-2015, 02:41 PM
i find my cardio to be improved on days i use sustain alpha. my veins also dilate within minutes for about an hour after application.

also fall asleep much more quickly if i apply after my night shower!

Yeah I've seen a few reviews about the better sleep. Thanks for the feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

ive been on about 4 weeks now think may6th will be 4 weeks it says you can take up to 4weeks straight ive been useing only 2.5 pumps a day love this stuff!! :)

Thanks! When I use it I just go 7 days a week... I really don't see a need to cycle it.

Strong_Guy
04-30-2015, 02:52 PM

I've been using it at 3 pumps/day and am experiencing pretty well all the positive effects expected (libido, well being, endurance boost, etc). No signs of estrogen suppression too low, everything's good. On cycling it, I just remember the 5 on, 2 off being recommended as to not becoming used to it. But so far I think everyday is definitely the way to go.

Bam24
04-30-2015, 03:49 PM
I pump 3 everyday How ever long 2 bottles will run me is what I'm runnin

BBG
05-01-2015, 02:00 AM
I've been using it at 3 pumps/day and am experiencing pretty well all the positive effects expected (libido, well being, endurance boost, etc). No signs of estrogen suppression too low, everything's good. On cycling it, I just remember the 5 on, 2 off being recommended as to not becoming used to it. But so far I think everyday is definitely the way to go.

Yeah I honestly view resveratrol as a health supplement not just a libido/wellbeing/AI supplement. ED just seems the way to go.

testosteronet
05-05-2015, 07:13 AM
I like to give kudos when kudos is due, so here goes...
I ordered some Sustain on presale. I have used every version of topical Sustain from PP's lotion to PP's gel. I applied BPS's version for the first time this morning. First thoughts are remarkable. I found PP's gel to be quite strong in smell to the point that I'd smell it all day. This version is perfect. Application dried in no time and the consistency was perfect. Smell was great and not strong at all. I'm very happy with the latest version. Thanks BPS!

BBG
05-05-2015, 09:53 AM
I like to give kudos when kudos is due, so here goes...
I ordered some Sustain on presale. I have used every version of topical Sustain from PP's lotion to PP's gel. I applied BPS's version for the first time this morning. First thoughts are remarkable. I found PP's gel to be quite strong in smell to the point that I'd smell it all day. This version is perfect. Application dried in no time and the consistency was perfect. Smell was great and not strong at all. I'm very happy with the latest version. Thanks BPS!

Thanks! I'm glad the gel carrier is to everyone's liking. It's funny to think only 5 years ago people had to deal with gooey lotion crap that smelled like garlic.

BBG
05-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Just started my 2 bottles today... smells good! Can't say anything from the first day obviously, but it dried very fast.