PDA

View Full Version : Recommended first cycles

BBG
04-05-2015, 04:53 PM
So what are we looking at now with the ban in effect?

Dermacrine+ostarine+epiandro?

Dermacrine+1/4-dhea+epiandro?

Kinda sad the variety is gone for the guys who go the completely legal route.

Plus side is that none of those cycles are going to destroy someone's HPTA.

weekend
04-05-2015, 06:26 PM
could do ghrp2/ipamorelin + cjc1295 + epiandro

theres still androenhance at predator, would stack well with epiandro.

BBG
04-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Yeah dunno if a beginner would do peptides though due to injections. Though they're probably the safest thing out there

Strong_Guy
04-05-2015, 06:44 PM
So what are we looking at now with the ban in effect?

Dermacrine+ostarine+epiandro?

Dermacrine+1/4-dhea+epiandro?

Kinda sad the variety is gone for the guys who go the completely legal route.

Plus side is that none of those cycles are going to destroy someone's HPTA.

Some form/combination of those stated are really all I've ran, even before the ban. That's what I like about them they're fairly mild yet reliable, at least for me (I'm one of the guys who only goes the legal route). One good thing is companies seem to at least be trying to make the best out of what we still have. The emergence of Platinum Nutraceuticals, and pending new line from IML all look promising. I'd love to see a topical 1-DHEA and/or 4-DHEA happen. Plus there's some non-hormonal things gaining popularity such as epicatechin and laxogen as well as the return of Sustain Alpha which are all good options for those wanting to go natty/semi-natty.

Strong_Guy
04-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Some of the topical Arimistane products out could be interesting. I've only ever used it in caps, been wondering how the topical form would deliver.

Thanksgiving
04-09-2015, 11:00 PM
I had a nice run with alpha hard and alpha mass each dosed 15 per day and 500 mg dhea daily with some estrogen control. I'm a relative novice in this regard but I had good results and the dhea really boosted energy levels.