PDA

View Full Version : Andro 300 "Gel"

nate3993
04-09-2015, 02:28 PM
So my andro 300 came in today. Although its most certainly not a gel. Its a liquid with crystals in it. Weekend suggested heating it up on the stove and string it because maybe it just crashed so ill try that later but anyone else have this issue? plus wtf is up with 1/2 pump being a serving. SHouldve just made it one full pump because half a pump is kind of hard to measure out, but thats the smallest of my worries.

Anywho. I still put in on. Had to wipe the crystals that didn't rub in off my shoulders. but well see what happens.

testosteronet
04-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Mine was not a gel. Was your bottles like 1/3 full? I ordered 3 and they seemed very empty. I was able to almost put all 3 bottles into 1 bottle. What's up with that? Had I known it had limonene I wouldn't have ordered. I find I smell that stuff all day. I rather whip up some salvo and Epi myself. Into storage it goes.

noneck
04-09-2015, 03:36 PM
ya mine was same way nate i heated mine up to a stried it and shook it and i used a whole bottle of it i will not buy that again didnt notice any thang from it..i used 1 pump in stead of half a pump..lol but i didnt like it thats the worst topical ive used so far.. i got better results just running Dermacrine ..

Bam24
04-09-2015, 07:21 PM
I posted my issues with it in another thread I think it was chads... The consistently is ehh. And the pump mechanism sucks.. Results were ok as far as libido n vascularity... Not much for recomp tho.. Iml and pn version are superior imo... Just received my sustain alpha and if it was a gel and a dispenser like that i prob would hv liked it better.. Bps did a great job on the bottles n everything. They seem like real good quality! Anyways good luck with ur run !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strong_Guy
04-09-2015, 07:58 PM
I'm nearing the end of my second bottle, been running at two full pumps everyday after morning shower. There's good and bad with this one. For me: cons were very runny, bottles appear to be barely half full, some separation (crystals) issues, and it would be near impossible to get an accurate 1/2 pump out if someone wanted to dose that way with the pump the way it is. Pros: very fast drying, reasonably priced, and most importantly I've gotten good results. Plus it's a topical epiandro product, the only one currently out that I know of, and I'm not savvy with raws and salvo, so that alone goes a long way for me. Generally speaking, I'll take topical products over caps/tablets any day.

I didn't care for the smell at first either but now I barely notice it and almost have gotten to where I like it. I think that goes with the territory of topicals, most I've tried I have not cared for the smell initially but get used to it. The old PP lotion dermacrine comes to mind, really didn't like the smell at first but it grew on me over time. As far as the grainy issue with the Andro 300, mine seemed to get better after shaking it vigorously, especially doing that with the second bottle before I even opened it. And even though the bottles come only about half full, I've at least been able to get the stated amount of pumps as it says on the bottle.

Epiandrosterone for the most part never has really done much for me, I seem to respond better to regular androsterone so I was anxious to try it in topical form and it has overall been a good experience. The muscle hardness and vascularity are the best I've had since AHv2. Strength has held steady despite being at a significant calorie deficit for this run. Also, the way I look at it, this is still a fairly new product so maybe there will come improvements over time as far as the bottle/pump, solubility, etc. So yeah, anyway, I'll use it again.

Thanksgiving
04-09-2015, 10:58 PM
How does this compare with andractim?

nate3993
04-10-2015, 03:49 AM
No kidding about the bottle. 90ml for a bottle that size makes no sense. That's even half of the bottle. It's mad stupid to make it that big. And I can't shake my bottle btw....it comes out of the top and got on my floor. No bueno.

I will say.....I put on 4 pumps.....I did notice some changes in last night's workout....like a better pump and veins. Nothing crazy....but it was there....it does suck the consistency.....def need to make my own.

mahatma
04-10-2015, 10:29 AM
Yes - it is definitely not a gel. Yep, bottle is half full. Yes, there are many crystals.

I sent an e-mail to them asking if mine had somehow fallen out of solution and I got no reply.

I've added in some dmso & jojoba oil and after application I use some aloe vera gel. Still feels like sand.

I have nothing to base this on but it seems to me the compound was not cut fine enough to dissolve properly and I have no idea how something so large is going to get through the dermis layer.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Nate, I'm gonna send you a bottle of Salvo with 3g of our epiandro in it...will be 100mg/ml

Let's see how you like it in comparison ;)

nate3993
04-10-2015, 08:51 PM
Dam! I only found out because weekend told me. But dam! Thanks man! Much much appreciated. Gonna run at 300mg a day and I'll let people know how I like it. Thanks again Rob!

nate3993
04-10-2015, 11:29 PM
Orrrrr....maybe at 200....make the bottle last a lil longer.

tallstraw
04-11-2015, 12:10 AM
Hey Rob...I'm running this stuff tooooooo..

....yeah

Lol jk

mahatma
04-16-2015, 07:18 AM
Dam! I only found out because weekend told me. But dam! Thanks man! Much much appreciated. Gonna run at 300mg a day and I'll let people know how I like it. Thanks again Rob!

have you had a chance to mix this up yet ? just curious since I opted to buy that stack and try it out myself.

badgermilk
04-16-2015, 11:32 PM
I had the same exact experience with this product. After applying the liquid and letting it dry I was covered in these crystals. I can't imagine that a whole lot of the active ingredient is getting absorbed. Didn't really notice much from it. Will not be buying from that company again.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-16-2015, 11:39 PM

here's a transdermal I made for Nate that has 100mg/ml in Salvo...completely clear!

This applies so easily!

we sell the stuff to make it and we'll be offering it in a product shortly.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-16-2015, 11:42 PM

here's a transdermal I made for Nate that has 100mg/ml in Salvo...completely clear!

This applies so easily!

we sell the stuff to make it and we'll be offering it in a product shortly.

for the record, I would not run a solely transdermal run of epiandro...you would have to use too much. I would recommend using Alpha Stano (http://socal-nutrition.com/alpha-gainz/alpha-stano) or epi andro rx in the morning, applying 2-3 ml and, then (maybe) taking more alpha stano in the late afternoon.

5 alpha victim
06-15-2015, 08:03 PM
I'm on my 7th day of my first DHT Prohormone run. I'm using the Andro 300. I have nothing to releate this to but all I can say is it feels like really strong stuff. Good in a way but bad in the regard that it feels unnatural and unhealthy. Already noticed a incresse in lean muscel and strength. No hair shedding or urinary symptoms yet.

Deff feel like I'll be a beast in three or five more weeks which ever I decide is enough. How strong it feels makes me think I'll make this a month run. But I'm also taking it to "reverse engineer" 5AR activity so I may want to run it six weeks.

Like I said nothing to compare this to and my experience with this is limited but it feels strong as shit to me.

silverstrand
06-16-2015, 11:21 AM
I'm on my 7th day of my first DHT Prohormone run. I'm using the Andro 300. I have nothing to releate this to but all I can say is it feels like really strong stuff. Good in a way but bad in the regard that it feels unnatural and unhealthy. Already noticed a incresse in lean muscel and strength. No hair shedding or urinary symptoms yet.

Deff feel like I'll be a beast in three or five more weeks which ever I decide is enough. How strong it feels makes me think I'll make this a month run. But I'm also taking it to "reverse engineer" 5AR activity so I may want to run it six weeks.

Like I said nothing to compare this to and my experience with this is limited but it feels strong as shit to me.

You might want to run it even longer, like 8 weeks to really get your body readjusted to having higher DHT levels. I believe it takes a minimum of 2 months for the body to readjust in a more permenant way. Just an idea. Even CD ran 1/2 androhard for 4 months once. He said PCT was easy from the long cycle but then again he had some of the best prohormone on hand.

5 alpha victim
06-16-2015, 06:57 PM
"You might want to run it even longer, like 8 weeks to really get your body readjusted to having higher DHT levels."

Should I? How about if I plan on running at least 3-6 of these cycles anyway over the next couple of years or until recovered?

"I believe it takes a minimum of 2 months for the body to readjust in a more permenant way."

Hmm.. You have me thinking. Maybe I'll make my first one a six week and than my second one can be a eight week?

"Even CD ran 1/2 androhard for 4 months once. He said PCT was easy from the long cycle but then again he had some of the best prohormone on hand."

Unreal. The things he did to recover are just unreal. He's a diff beast. Perhaps from another planet. Earth like planet of course but in a galaxy far far away.

Where are you at currently with your progress?

entropy
06-16-2015, 11:07 PM
"You might want to run it even longer, like 8 weeks to really get your body readjusted to having higher DHT levels."

Should I? How about if I plan on running at least 3-6 of these cycles anyway over the next couple of years or until recovered?

"I believe it takes a minimum of 2 months for the body to readjust in a more permenant way."

Hmm.. You have me thinking. Maybe I'll make my first one a six week and than my second one can be a eight week?

"Even CD ran 1/2 androhard for 4 months once. He said PCT was easy from the long cycle but then again he had some of the best prohormone on hand."

Unreal. The things he did to recover are just unreal. He's a diff beast. Perhaps from another planet. Earth like planet of course but in a galaxy far far away.

You guys all have it wrong and I'm gonna address a couple of points in order. Cdnuts is not some of transcendent "beast", honestly guys it's creepy cut it out.

Alright on to the meat of things. The exogenous hormones, the drugs, the talk of how long to cycle this or that... You've got this shit so wrong it's a little bit laughable, you're worshipping cd like some kinda God but you still pick and choose what you want to read. The prohormones are like five percent maximum.

The important part is diet, exercise and sleep. Listen to your bodies.

Swill
06-17-2015, 05:15 AM
EXACTLY what Entropy said. It really still sounds like you guys are picking and choosing, looking for a silver bullet.

In my opinion you don't want to even consider a DHT PH until you are well, well down the road to recovery, there is no point considering a PH until you have everything else dialed in. The components Entropy mentions are far more significant, and when you are most of the way there and you may choose to use a compound, then start with the recommended dose and again... listen to your bodies.

I have a tub and a half of the elusive AndroHard V3 in my cupboard ready to go, but I will not even consider it until I have my own HPTA in check and am feeling nearing recovery... and even then, I'm not sure I will run it unless I find I hit a plateau.

silverstrand
06-17-2015, 10:45 AM
Guys, it's just an idea - approach it however you think is best for you.

silverstrand
06-17-2015, 11:10 AM

Honestly, I'm not sure. I've been feeling real different lately and this has been ongoing as in a little more each passing month. My dreams are different, my sleep has improved dramitically (still not 8 solid hours, more like 5.5 to 6 hours deep sleep), my orgsims are different, the way I'm seeing the world is different - more bright and exthuiastic, muscle twitching is still there but has improved a good deal as well, also body composition has improved, overall energy level has improved.
I'm still lacking strong morning wood, sexual desire to an extent, and semen volume. Also, mental aggression (getting angry) is only slightly improved. I am not sure when a dramatic improvement in these areas will take place for me.
The main improvement that I am very happy about and hope it continues is my sleep quality. If I can get a solid 8 hours that will go a long way to my quality of life.

5 alpha victim
06-18-2015, 10:26 PM
You guys all have it wrong and I'm gonna address a couple of points in order. Cdnuts is not some of transcendent "beast", honestly guys it's creepy cut it out.

Alright on to the meat of things. The exogenous hormones, the drugs, the talk of how long to cycle this or that... You've got this shit so wrong it's a little bit laughable, you're worshipping cd like some kinda God but you still pick and choose what you want to read. The prohormones are like five percent maximum.

The important part is diet, exercise and sleep. Listen to your bodies.

I always take your advice seriously. But the CD comment was a j/k. I am on point with the diet, exercise and sleep. Also when you hear CD cycled the andohard several times it becomes pretty clear that this probable contributed to how he got his system in working order.

I'm ready for them. I feel like im taking a well informed calculated risk with cycling DHT prohormones. Everyone's situation is different. It sounds like you made major progress with diet, exercise and sleep. I have not been so lucky so I'm taking it to the next level. If I do not experience major improvments than I'll just be happy with the experience and gains in the gym. After all this is a body building forum.

Thanks for continuing to point out the importance of keeping diet, exercise and sleep on point.

5 alpha victim
06-18-2015, 10:32 PM
No silverbult. I'm ok with just saying I'm cycling andro 300 just for the gains in the gym and reaching that next level.

This really is not an exact science.

5 alpha victim
06-18-2015, 10:40 PM
Guys, it's just an idea - approach it however you think is best for you.

Exactly. Along if the cycle is being ran the right way and you are not completly relying on cycling hormones as your only course of action I don't see how this is any more of a bad idea for me to be doing than anyone else.

Sounds like you are doing half way decent anyway. I have to say based on that detailed description of your status we sound like we are pretty much on the same level. It's still to early for me to give feedback on my dht experience. Also the andro 300 is hard to dose properly. May be switching over to Epi andro or alpha hard.

tallstraw
06-18-2015, 11:16 PM
The fact that he used DHT PH's could have also had zero effect as well..and naturally with his good shit time changed everything. Nothing is evident because it isn't an exact science. It's one mans phenomenal recovery.

5 alpha victim
06-19-2015, 08:54 AM
The fact that he used DHT PH's could have also had zero effect as well..and naturally with his good shit time changed everything. Nothing is evident because it isn't an exact science. It's one mans phenomenal recovery.

True true. But I did read some feed back over on hells website that made it clear he felt noticeable improvments on androhard. But like you said everyone is diff and it's not an exact science. I'm understanding CD's protocol is just a general outline of everything he did.

It's still to early for me to say for sure but my experience with Andro 300 so far is telling me that I'm also lacking DHT in certain places as well. The last two days though the pump on my andro 300 has been extra messed up so I'm thinking about switching over to another product. I like the Andro 300 but dosing it is a pain in the ass. I keep taking to much or to little because of the pump

silverstrand
06-19-2015, 11:17 AM
True true. But I did read some feed back over on hells website that made it clear he felt noticeable improvments on androhard. But like you said everyone is diff and it's not an exact science. I'm understanding CD's protocol is just a general outline of everything he did.

It's still to early for me to say for sure but my experience with Andro 300 so far is telling me that I'm also lacking DHT in certain places as well. The last two days though the pump on my andro 300 has been extra messed up so I'm thinking about switching over to another product. I like the Andro 300 but dosing it is a pain in the ass. I keep taking to much or to little because of the pump

I dont believe you can go wrong with a good DHT prohormone, after several weeks, you'll see some good improvements over body composition at the very least.

derekh83
06-19-2015, 11:17 AM
Im pretty sure Nate started this thread about Andro 300. Can we stay on topic and keep "CD's protocol", or your recovery or your plan out of this? I am interested in his review and anyone else trying the product. Not trying to be mean, it just keeps flooding into every thread.

5 alpha victim
06-19-2015, 02:49 PM
Im pretty sure Nate started this thread about Andro 300. Can we stay on topic and keep "CD's protocol", or your recovery or your plan out of this? I am interested in his review and anyone else trying the product. Not trying to be mean, it just keeps flooding into every thread.

I mentioned I'm taking it to increase 5ar in my first response to this thread but i really was just trying to share my experience with it so far.

Every dose is still feeling strong eleven days in. Strength increasing. But the bottle Is almost empty and is looking like it will only last until the two week mark. I have been taking it at its recommended dose. Feels like it's the real deal but the bottle comes half empty and it's almost impossible to confirm you are taking the correct dose as "1/2 pump" three times per day with the defect in the pumping mechanism.

Concerned I have been taking to much of it seeing that it's going to be out in two weeks opposed to lasting thirty days like it's supossed to at its recomended dose.

I also called them and the best answere I could get was " when we say 1/2 pump we really mean a whole pump".

5 alpha victim
06-19-2015, 03:58 PM
EXACTLY what Entropy said. It really still sounds like you guys are picking and choosing, looking for a silver bullet.

In my opinion you don't want to even consider a DHT PH until you are well, well down the road to recovery, there is no point considering a PH until you have everything else dialed in. The components Entropy mentions are far more significant, and when you are most of the way there and you may choose to use a compound, then start with the recommended dose and again... listen to your bodies.

I have a tub and a half of the elusive AndroHard V3 in my cupboard ready to go, but I will not even consider it until I have my own HPTA in check and am feeling nearing recovery... and even then, I'm not sure I will run it unless I find I hit a plateau.

If to much dust starts to collect on that bottle of Androhard and you are looking to make a few bucks just let me know. 😉