PDA

View Full Version : BBG's LDN Log

BBG
04-09-2015, 06:45 PM
LDN starts tonight... So get ready for my feedback.

Starting at 2mg ED for 5 days then I'll bump up to 3mg and stay there probably.

BBG
04-13-2015, 08:50 PM
Actually I started last night. At 2mg. I'm basically using this to see if it enhances orgasm/penile sensitivity.

Day 1: random erections today. More than usual, at least. Definitely very aware of my junk vs most days.

Possibly placebo so let's see how it plays out.

tallstraw
04-14-2015, 09:39 AM
Wtf is this lol?

BBG
04-14-2015, 10:17 AM
Day 3: Waking up is a lot harder in the mornings. I'm just turning off the my alarm and sleeping extra. Also my nuts are sore like I'm in PCT.

Hopefully the sleep issue goes away. Can't handle sleeping late, absolutely hate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf is this lol?

Low dose naltrexone

tallstraw
04-14-2015, 11:15 AM
Is this the stuff that can act like HCG on cycle? I've also never had this ball pain in PCT people speak of, what's it relatable to? Just an overall soreness or like a light sack tap?

BBG
04-14-2015, 11:49 AM
It's like an achey feeling. I always felt it in PCT as the nuts came back to full size. And yeah it's supposed to act like hcg but I doubt it will.

Mad Mardigan
04-14-2015, 07:14 PM
Will be following this. Always been skeptically interested in this. Also hesitant from potential sides. Thank you for experimenting.

tallstraw
04-14-2015, 11:27 PM
Achey balls may be sign you're producing, who knows. But yeah I've never felt that..I'll just wake up one morning and they're way plumper,then a few days later and more days later etc then t just peaks for weeks till pct is over then they shrink a slight bit and I'm good after bloods.

BBG
04-15-2015, 09:36 AM
Start of day 4. Not feeling much different aside from a clear increase in sensitivity in the dick area.

BBG
04-16-2015, 10:26 PM
Day 5: Pretty sure my dandruff is nearly 100% gone. It was getting really bad... also way less hairs in the shower for some reason. Possibly related? Nothing else has changed so... I dunno.

Again, 5 days isn't enough to see much.

Other side effect: Pretty dang tired during the day. This is apparently common and goes away after the initial dosing period.

Thanksgiving
04-16-2015, 10:44 PM
Very curious to see how this develops.

Have you noticed a change in workout intensity and mood?

BBG
04-17-2015, 12:39 AM
Very curious to see how this develops.

Have you noticed a change in workout intensity and mood?

Actually for workouts I do feel like I am getting much more of a high from it, ie, I feel even more unstoppable after a workout.

Thanksgiving
04-18-2015, 04:50 AM
Actually for workouts I do feel like I am getting much more of a high from it, ie, I feel even more unstoppable after a workout.

That's very encouraging. Any reports about the "anorgasmia" lol what does your girl think of this, are you still experiencing increased sensitivity after a week?

Are you still dosing as planned with the 1 mg for 5 days then to 2 mg, and also is this in pill form or did you have to buy 500 mg and then dissolve it in water to measure the small doses?

Thanks for logging this.

BBG
04-21-2015, 11:35 AM
That's very encouraging. Any reports about the "anorgasmia" lol what does your girl think of this, are you still experiencing increased sensitivity after a week?

Are you still dosing as planned with the 1 mg for 5 days then to 2 mg, and also is this in pill form or did you have to buy 500 mg and then dissolve it in water to measure the small doses?

Thanks for logging this.

I'm currently on 4mg. I think the dose is based on bodyweight, so I'll probably end up around 5mg range. But keeping it at 4.

Effects:
No dandruff anymore... had been suffering with moderate dandruff for awhile and it's totally gone now.
Hair is much softer. I don't know why it would do this.
General increased sense of well-being. Able to "get things done" even if they are things I don't to do.
In-gym and after-gym sense of well-being are WAY increased.
Libido and sensitivity still increased. Got off twice in a row with a newish girl I've started seeing, so take that for what it's worth.

Thanksgiving
04-21-2015, 07:05 PM
That's great to hear BBG. Hope the good results continue. Do you notice a difference at 4 mg vs lower dosages? do you plan on running this for a set amount of time?

How would I locate a reputable source? I'm new to this compound but would like to try it. (Hoping I'm not breaking forum rules with my curiosity)

BBG
04-22-2015, 01:39 PM
There's a chemist when works all day with naltrexone. He'll hook you up.

Added prami last night, this morning had unstoppable wood and mood definitely raised.

Thanksgiving
04-22-2015, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the recommendation I'm familiar with this chemist.

How are you splitting and measuring dosages when the pills are 50 mg?

Do you prefer prami to caber?

Thanks

BBG
04-22-2015, 05:07 PM
Using the prami due to the GH boost too. Never used caber actually.

Put the pill in a 50ml vial with 50ml of water. It dissolves very fast. It'll be 1mg per 1ml

BBG
04-25-2015, 09:17 AM
I know this doesn't mean I'm recovered in anyway, but my nuts are way larger than they were before I started this protocol. Loads are whiter and thicker. I'll try to get bloods mid may if I can.

Thanksgiving
04-25-2015, 04:49 PM
That's really great news BBG!

Did you begin to notice these positive changes before you added the Prami?

BBG
04-25-2015, 04:55 PM
Well I know that prami doesn't do that to me on cycle (extensive previous experience). Balls had been getting larger over time, but they're just now really starting to. Still ache as well like I'm in PCT. I've been on for months, probably nearing a year now straight. To get any kind of effect like this is pretty awesome to me!

Thanksgiving
04-25-2015, 08:28 PM
I've been on for months, probably nearing a year now straight. To get any kind of effect like this is pretty awesome to me!

You've been on PCT for a year? What are you recovering from? (I'm relatively new please update me)

BBG
04-26-2015, 11:37 AM
I've been cycling for a year, not PCT haha

BBG
04-26-2015, 02:38 PM
I just started a small amount of clomid. I'll be including Sustain Alpha and Toco Caps as soon as I get the extra funds

Thanksgiving
04-26-2015, 08:34 PM
How are you dosing the clomid? Are you taking anything to control estrogen? Please continue update on this as clomid has its up and down.

I just ordered some LDN from the chemist who works all day. Eager to start

BBG
04-26-2015, 09:56 PM
How are you dosing the clomid? Are you taking anything to control estrogen? Please continue update on this as clomid has its up and down.

I just ordered some LDN from the chemist who works all day. Eager to start

Yeah it's only 10mg a day. I'm using letro and adex to fight estrogen from trest.

weekend
04-26-2015, 11:55 PM
Yeah it's only 10mg a day. I'm using letro and adex to fight estrogen from trest.

i really think you would do well for your desire to have more functioning balls by getting test instead of trest.

the progesterone activity helps to fuck your pituitary much more. you may feel like this is working but i bet it would work much better on test vs trest.

BBG
04-28-2015, 01:15 AM
i really think you would do well for your desire to have more functioning balls by getting test instead of trest.

the progesterone activity helps to fuck your pituitary much more. you may feel like this is working but i bet it would work much better on test vs trest.

Possible. Probable, even.

Im feeling slight estrogen sides (itchy nips sometimes) . If I had to guess, it's due to increased test/est from my nuts coming back, possibly also due to prami increasing Gh which can cause gyno aggravation.

weekend
04-28-2015, 01:20 AM
looking back on last tren cycle vs this one... i'm starting to think i respond a lot better to prami than caber for prolactin.

i remember we talked about GH increasing gyno risk... but i don't think that it would be enough when its already nuking the prolactin.

BBG
04-28-2015, 07:51 AM
Yeah I agree, just giving options. I just upped the dose of prami from .25mg to .5mg and I'm already getting the numbness in my arms that I get with ghrps/ghrh and that I've gotten from prami in the past.

Bam24
04-28-2015, 09:04 AM
What causes the numbness??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBG
04-28-2015, 09:09 AM
Fluid retention around nerves iirc, nothing dangerous.

Bam24
04-28-2015, 09:39 AM
Gotcha! My limbs go numb randomly for a short period. I was thinking circulation issues but could be retention.. 😅

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Mardigan
04-29-2015, 01:20 AM
I gotta agree with weekend, trest is some hardcore nut shutdown. And controlling estrogen from trest is almost impossible for me it seems. My nips ache just thinking about it.

BBG
04-29-2015, 08:29 AM
I gotta agree with weekend, trest is some hardcore nut shutdown. And controlling estrogen from trest is almost impossible for me it seems. My nips ache just thinking about it.

I may change up what I'm using. I'll have to see what I can get. I only run between 150 and 200mg trest ace each week, sometimes blasting.

BBG
05-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Bloods drawn yesterday. Seriously think it'll show a little recovery, at least, despite being on for around a year. I've lost count of the months tbh. Basically TRT at this point and I don't mind it.

Also started sustain alpha and IIRC the 7,8 benzo is theorized to help directly with HPTA stimulation (not counting that it's an AI). I could be making this up though, I'm pulling knowledge from 5 years ago as a PP rep. Plus obviously resveratrol as an AI/SERM.

Thanksgiving
05-13-2015, 10:10 PM
BBG

Any updates? How did the bloods come back?

I took 1 mg of LDN the past two nights. Bumping up to 1.5 tonight.

I've noticed I do a better job of staying on task and get things done. I've also been more social and started more conversations.

Sensitivity and bloodflow are definitely increased, better flaccid size and balls are bigger. I'm hoping this increases endorphin activity to the point of fully restoring my erectile function

BBG
05-13-2015, 10:46 PM
I'm glad you're trying this out as well. I'm going to see if the bloods have come back tomorrow and pick up a copy when I can.

BBG
05-13-2015, 10:59 PM
I'm also now using BPS Sustain Alpha, BPS Vanillean and Antaeus Labs BAIBA, just for record keeping in the thread. Those wouldn't effect my blood work though as I just started them the day of the bloodwork (but after blood was drawn).

Mad Mardigan
05-14-2015, 12:48 AM
Def interested in that bloodwork

Thanksgiving
05-14-2015, 08:53 PM
My third day on LDN. Took my third dose last night and bumped up from 1 mg to 1.5 mg.

Today I felt terrible. Severe headache, depressed, no energy. Dull aches. They prescribe this for fibromyalgia and said it could be worse before it gets better. Needless to stay I was still feeling more social and task oriented today

BBG
05-18-2015, 09:55 AM
My third day on LDN. Took my third dose last night and bumped up from 1 mg to 1.5 mg.

Today I felt terrible. Severe headache, depressed, no energy. Dull aches. They prescribe this for fibromyalgia and said it could be worse before it gets better. Needless to stay I was still feeling more social and task oriented today

You'll feel achier most likely. I'm still on the 4.5mg dose and still enjoying it. I hope your run of LDN starts to get better, bud.

I am discontinuing this log and I'll be on hiatus from the forum. Sorry guys.

Thanksgiving
05-22-2015, 10:29 PM
How long did it take for the pain in your elbows to go away? I'm on 2.5 mg and it's annoying

tallstraw
05-22-2015, 11:05 PM
Idk if BBG still posts, he said he was taking a break from the forum.

Thanksgiving
07-12-2015, 12:01 PM
Update,

I've been taking 2.5 mg LDN nightly

I've noticed that I am sleeping better and it seems to help my mood.

Another cool side effect is that my semen volume has dramatically increased and become much thicker and whiter. Note that I had been stacking with clomid. Looking to come off clomid soon, we will see if these pleasant side effects remain

bowskie69
09-07-2016, 12:07 AM
Whatever happened with this log? After seeing so much science posted and positive results I'm going to stack LDN/Royal Jelly/DAA in place of HCG. I'm really impressed about how much great knowledge is shared on this forum

BBG
06-20-2020, 03:05 PM
I'd like to update this quickly, half a decade later. I haven't been off anabolics and probably ~5 years. I use low doses at this point, anywhere from 250mg to 500mg Test E per week. This is only relevant because I don't use HCG and thus testicular atrophy and smaller loads are my reality.

However! I reread an old article about LDN potentially increasing leutenizing hormone even when on anabolics and thus could be a potential replacement for HCG. HCG is simply a hassle for me. Yes, I'm aware how dumb that sounds.

LDN without even a doubt almost immediately increased the size of my testicles and the size of my loads in a very similar manner to HCG. I was used 2.5mg at night before bed. I've read that 10mg might be the ideal dose for these effects.

I currently have LDN arriving and will update this again at some point (I hope not a decade later) after running 10mg a night for awhile.

delsolrob
06-22-2020, 03:01 PM
I'd like to update this quickly, half a decade later. I haven't been off anabolics and probably ~5 years. I use low doses at this point, anywhere from 250mg to 500mg Test E per week. This is only relevant because I don't use HCG and thus testicular atrophy and smaller loads are my reality.

However! I reread an old article about LDN potentially increasing leutenizing hormone even when on anabolics and thus could be a potential replacement for HCG. HCG is simply a hassle for me. Yes, I'm aware how dumb that sounds.

LDN without even a doubt almost immediately increased the size of my testicles and the size of my loads in a very similar manner to HCG. I was used 2.5mg at night before bed. I've read that 10mg might be the ideal dose for these effects.

I currently have LDN arriving and will update this again at some point (I hope not a decade later) after running 10mg a night for awhile.

really interesting information. Really glad to see you pop in...

BBG
06-23-2020, 06:09 AM
Yeah I just started on 5mg again last night (took FOREVER to restock from ADC). Insomnia was really bad though. I always get it if I start up LDN again but it'll normally go away.

BBG
02-11-2021, 09:04 AM
I just stopped LDN to assess any affects. It's been roughly a week since stopping after being on for months (years, really).

I'll assess how I feel and see if I notice any effects from not being on.

tallstraw
02-11-2021, 02:45 PM
I just stopped LDN to assess any affects. It's been roughly a week since stopping after being on for months (years, really).

I'll assess how I feel and see if I notice any effects from not being on.

I’m assuming you pop in like I do. Something Spurs a thought to come back. I’m gonna start a cycle soon out here. And this seems super convenient if so instead of having to forego HCG altogether, or find a way to hide it in community fridge/freezer out here in Afghanistan. Either someone will want me to get more of everything for them, or I’ll get fired. Neither is ideal lol

BBG
02-11-2021, 03:13 PM
I’m assuming you pop in like I do. Something Spurs a thought to come back. I’m gonna start a cycle soon out here. And this seems super convenient if so instead of having to forego HCG altogether, or find a way to hide it in community fridge/freezer out here in Afghanistan. Either someone will want me to get more of everything for them, or I’ll get fired. Neither is ideal lol

I've also found that selegiline helps as well. Originally I took it for focus/energy (it converts a small % into adderall and increases dopamine in the brain [not peripheral dopamine, which is bad]) but also found that is releases LH Deprenyl stimulates the release of luteinizing hormone from the pituitary in vitro - PubMed (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9365225/)

I was like "why are my balls bigger?" and started researching and found that study :confused:

tallstraw
10-18-2021, 11:53 AM
I've also found that selegiline helps as well. Originally I took it for focus/energy (it converts a small % into adderall and increases dopamine in the brain [not peripheral dopamine, which is bad]) but also found that is releases LH Deprenyl stimulates the release of luteinizing hormone from the pituitary in vitro - PubMed (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9365225/)

I was like "why are my balls bigger?" and started researching and found that study :confused:

well shit mate, this is good to know. Im gonna look into it. Been an ass and a half trying to get a dang psych to prescribe me medicine atm, since im over in Iraq. They wont put their name on any pills that are being mailed over here. So im looking for alternatives. How did that help with your focus? If I can get focus and nut maintenance, Im in lol. Have a brand that worked for you that you stand behind?