PDA

View Full Version : Nathans Cutting Log

moleculargainz
04-14-2015, 05:49 PM
Started cutting last week so I figured it was time for a new log! For this cut I'm not looking for any rapid fat loss, just trying to figure out what I can get away with as far as keeping my calories as high as possible while maintaining/gaining strength. Right now I'm keeping my calories at 2,700-2,800, around 300g of carbs, 225-250g protein, and 60-70g of fat. I started cutting April 6th, (last monday) and so far its been going surprisingly well! I've already lost 5ish lbs which is probably all glycogen considering my carbs were cut in half but here's an 8 day difference: 1420 1421 The difference probably has a lot to do with lower glycogen but my strength has increased so atleast im off to a good start. :cool:

I've been doing 20-30 min of LISS cardio, usually just walking on a treadmill at an incline, before each workout. I've also been trying to keep my workouts no more than 1 hour.

Current supplements: Vedius, Lipomorph, Resveratrol, Ashwagandha and EndoAmp for anti stress/cortisol, Mass HGh, Fish Oil, creatine, Peptopro which I start drinking towards the end of my workout, Ultra peptide, Syntha 6, Purple Wraath, and MyoPeak.

If you guys have any suggestions please let me know!

moleculargainz
05-01-2015, 11:21 AM
Here's three weeks into my cut: 1432

Currently sitting at 197lbs maybe 10% bf? Current macros are 225g protein, 250-275g carbs, and 70g of fat. And I've been keeping my calories right at 2,500. So far I haven't really had any problems with cravings or hunger, 2,500 cals seems to be the perfect amount for me to lose fat while still maintaing muscle. I've still been doing 20-30 min of cardio before each workout then I always start my workouts with 1-2 main compound lifts with heavy weight and low reps (2-5 rep range) for 4-8 sets, focusing on strength, then I'll do another 2-3 exercises with 3-5 sets in a 8-15 rep range for hypertrophy work.