PDA

View Full Version : Good non-stim fat burners

Freepressright
04-16-2015, 07:29 AM
I bought some bulk raspberry ketone powder and I've been taking CLA and apple cider vinegar to hone in on the metabolism and body comp.

I have a big bulk bag of green tea, but I have concerns about green tea's potential to affect the 5-alpha reductase enzyme.

What good options are out there for non-stim fat burners? Perhaps an all-in-one product that's worth a damn?

entropy
04-16-2015, 08:13 AM
Ran green tea extract recently and cd uses l-theanine iirc. I don't think either has an effect on 5ar.

Freepressright
04-16-2015, 08:19 AM
Ran green tea extract recently and cd uses l-theanine iirc. I don't think either has an effect on 5ar.

I seem to recall a study on green tea and DHT levels. I need to find it again. There may have been a caveat there that I'm not taking into consideration.

entropy
04-16-2015, 08:46 AM
I seem to recall a study on green tea and DHT levels. I need to find it again. There may have been a caveat there that I'm not taking into consideration.

That caveat is soy isoflavones if you're thinking of the same studies as I am. I'm not sure though. I've read that black tea is a more efficient 5ari than propecia too, if that were true my dick would've fallen off years ago. I'm British man we drink gallons of that shit.

Freepressright
04-16-2015, 09:10 AM
After my fenugreek/testofen experience, I am absolutely mortified at anything implicated in DHT eradication. I've been afraid to touch coconut oil after reading about how it supposedly thwarts DHT.

Mad Mardigan
04-16-2015, 05:12 PM
Lipomorph. Love it for non stim. The old version of Alpha T2 was awesome too. Haven't tried the newer formulation.

Speck
04-16-2015, 09:37 PM
My understanding is that the data on fatty acid components of coconut oil inhibiting 5ar was from free fatty acids, and tested in vitro.

Dietary fats should mostly remain in triglyceride form. I'm no expert on this stuff but I think it makes quite a lot of difference to the fat's effects in the body.

BBG
04-16-2015, 10:24 PM
Since I'm a rep for BPS:

Link: BPS Nutrition - Vanillean (http://www.bpsnutrition.net/fat-burners/vanillean)

An inexpensive fatburner. It's non proprietary and gives a lot of ingredients with solid science behind them:

Carvacrol/Allyl Isothiocyanate 1 mg **
Capsaicin HCI 1 mg **
Raspberry Ketones 150 mg **
Zingerone 50 mg **
Evodiamine 25 mg **
Piperine 20% 15 mg **
Vanillin 50 mg **

You guys can see two favorites in there, the capscaicin and respberry ketons.

Link: BPS Nutrition - DCP 2.0 (http://www.bpsnutrition.net/fat-burners/dcp-2)

DCP 2.0 has raspberry ketones in it too, again non proprietary. It has a lot of ingredients you guys probably know little about:

Salvia Miltiorrhiza 20:1 250 mg **
Artemisia Iwayomogi 20:1 500 mg **
Catalposide 150 mg **
Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLCAR)/Carnitine Fumerate Blend 300 mg **
Raspberry Ketones 100 mg **
Mangiferin 50 mg **
Momordin 35% 40 mg

You can check out a ton of studies at the link above, it's really interesting stuff.

You can find Vanillean at So-Cal: Vanillean (http://socal-nutrition.com/BPS-Vanillean)
And the original DCP as well (under genomyx brand): DCP (Original with TTA) (http://socal-nutrition.com/Genomyx/Genomyx-DCP)

Also I believe that Antaeus Labs has finally released BAIBA, the active ingredient in their fat burner... should work really well in any stack.

hossam
04-16-2015, 10:47 PM
Hey BBG, can you confirm with BPS what is the gelatin used in their products derived from?
as i have emailed them many times with no response
if their fat burner is none stim and the gelatin is not pork derived i will be very interested to try it

Mad Mardigan
04-16-2015, 10:53 PM
Forgot about dcp. Great to add on to any fat loss stack. Gonna order some now.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-16-2015, 11:32 PM
Hey BBG, can you confirm with BPS what is the gelatin used in their products derived from?
if their fat burner is none stim and the gelatin is not pork derived i will be very interested to try it

we still have some original DCP in stock that does not have geltatin (not caps).

BBG
04-17-2015, 12:24 AM

I just sent out an email to the head guy, should get an answer back by tomorrow. Hopefully it works with your dietary restrictions!

hossam
04-17-2015, 09:50 AM
I just sent out an email to the head guy, should get an answer back by tomorrow. Hopefully it works with your dietary restrictions!

thanks man, it is not about diet restrictions it is about pork restrictions!

what do you guys think about a topical fat burner? do they actually work on high fat areas?

BBG
04-17-2015, 11:32 AM
thanks man, it is not about diet restrictions it is about pork restrictions!

what do you guys think about a topical fat burner? do they actually work on high fat areas?

Yes there are definitely studies out there showing topical fat burners work. I think the best that DJM used to use was clenviscerate (clen+eviscerate topical).

ALSO, it's bovine gelatin caps for DCP.

BBG
05-05-2015, 12:11 PM
I have 2 tubs of Antaeus Labs BAIBA on the way as well as BPS vanillean and DCP 2.0. READY TO GET MORE RIPPED!!!!

Mad Mardigan
05-05-2015, 07:39 PM
I have 2 tubs of Antaeus Labs BAIBA on the way as well as BPS vanillean and DCP 2.0. READY TO GET MORE RIPPED!!!!

That should treat you very well. 24 hr fat burning and keep your body from storing more fat. You trying to be the leanest guy on the beach?

BBG
05-05-2015, 08:23 PM
That should treat you very well. 24 hr fat burning and keep your body from storing more fat. You trying to be the leanest guy on the beach?

Gonna get really lean and then blast july/August. I'll post up my protocol and some pics in a week or two... Down to 198 first thing in the morning no food or shit in my body haha looking vascular just standing around... Pants are all loose. Probably go all the way to 190.

Still getting stronger in the gym too