PDA

View Full Version : epicatechin/laxogenin stack?

Strong_Guy
04-19-2015, 10:41 PM
Would these stack well together? I'm exploring the idea of an Epic Gainz/Vedius stack specifically. Thoughts? I'm thinking about going natty for a while and have been curious about these two compounds. Never tried either, but have been doing a little further research and they look good on paper at least. Any first hand experience with either would be a great help too.

And speaking of Vedius; does anyone know the length of one bottle at the recommended dose? Can't seem to find the answer to that. Looking at picking up two bottles of each, Epic Gainz and Vedius and running 'em straight through back to back.

moleculargainz
04-20-2015, 05:33 PM
I'm actually curious to see how these two would stack together also. Seems like it would be a good combo tho. I've been using Vedius (beta bottles) for almost two months now, the first month was 50mg a day and the past few weeks I've been doing 100mg a day. I've used it while bulking and cutting and I've had pretty solid results, most noticeably strength wise. I want to add in epicatechin but I'm skeptical about it making me hungry since I'm cutting right now. Has anyone used Epic Gainz while in a caloric deficit??

O.N.
04-20-2015, 08:30 PM
I'm actually curious to see how these two would stack together also. Seems like it would be a good combo tho. I've been using Vedius (beta bottles) for almost two months now, the first month was 50mg a day and the past few weeks I've been doing 100mg a day. I've used it while bulking and cutting and I've had pretty solid results, most noticeably strength wise. I want to add in epicatechin but I'm skeptical about it making me hungry since I'm cutting right now. Has anyone used Epic Gainz while in a caloric deficit??

Epic Gainz is still ok when dieting, you just push through the first day or 2 the body adjusts and then it's fine, several people we know are using it while dieting and there are no hunger issues, also not everyone gets hungry on it.

Strong_Guy
04-21-2015, 04:10 PM
I'm currently on a significant calorie deficit, trying to lean down as much as possible before a nice clean bulk later this year. From what I've read, laxogenin looks like it may compliment a calorie cut nicely. Epicatechin seems like it may be more logical on a calorie surplus. I haven't really decided anything yet, just that I definitely want to try both. I just want to ensure that my diet at the time compliments each product as much as possible.

O.N.
04-21-2015, 09:05 PM
here is a review for you using it dieting and not dieting Epic Gainz Review by Ewan McKay | Wicked Supplements (http://www.wickedsupplements.com/epic-gainz-review-by-ewan-mckay/)