PDA

View Full Version : Random weight gain?

KGPL
04-21-2015, 06:03 PM
Went from 206 to 222lbs on 2200 calories a day. My waist is BLOWING up.

Lifting intensely for 1.5 hours a day, doing 20 minutes of fasted cardio every morning.

Taking 8mg yohimbine before cardio on an empty stomach
100mcg clen
50mcg t3

Keep in mind im on dining hall food so it's hard to be flawless here.

Breakfast
Egg whites
4 whole eggs
2 Packs plain oatmeal

Training
PWO: 2 scoops whey/16oz unsweetened almond milk

Lunch
3 Small chicken breasts (roughly 8oz chicken total, but it's hard to be precise here as they vary in size)
1 pack oatmeal
1T PB

Dinner
Chicken or turkey
Broccoli

2 scoops whey right after dinner

8 Hours of sleep every night
2 gallons of water every day minimum

What's going on? I've tried cutting all my carbs and even just going shakes after eating breakfast but my weight is still exploding. Something's not right here, could it be estrogen related?

BBG
04-21-2015, 06:08 PM
FYI yohimbine causes water retention... But I doubt 8mg would increase weight THAT much

KGPL
04-21-2015, 06:23 PM
FYI yohimbine causes water retention... But I doubt 8mg would increase weight THAT much

That's what I was thinking. I'm going to stick it out on the yohimbine, but this weight gain is kind of freaking me out. Honestly, I would think the clen/t3 would kill the retention.

BBG
04-21-2015, 06:53 PM
I'd think that too. I'm starting some yohimbine soon, I'll let you know if it effects me like that. I'll be using 20-25mg ed though

hossam
04-21-2015, 10:09 PM
I have the same issue of gaining extra weight while on diet
and hard training, i am also using yohimbine since 1 week now without any noticeable deference
i think its the Creatine which causing this weight gaining, i will stop it and see how it goes

Ape McGrapes
04-22-2015, 09:15 AM
Jelly I can't put a lb on at 4,000+ calories.

entropy
04-22-2015, 09:35 AM
Jelly I can't put a lb on at 4,000+ calories.

Not saying I don't believe you but if that's the case bro something is seriously wrong somewhere. You ever had your thyroid checked out?

KGPL
04-22-2015, 10:20 AM
225lbs this morning. Something is NOT right. Any advice here? I'm freaking out, I've lost all definition and am puffy.

I plan to start taking a different t3, adding t4, and fasting for 48 hours to stop this. Maybe even tanking my estrogen.

BBG
04-22-2015, 11:04 AM
If it's just water, you're still progressing you just won't see it until you stop the supps. Trying eliminating what you think is causing the issue and see if that clears it up. Are you on any aas?

KGPL
04-22-2015, 11:09 AM
If it's just water, you're still progressing you just won't see it until you stop the supps. Trying eliminating what you think is causing the issue and see if that clears it up. Are you on any aas?

Not yet, I plan on doing a mini epiandro run for 4 weeks soon though.

KGPL
04-22-2015, 12:06 PM
Sticking it out with the yohimbine, upping the dose to 16mg split up throughout the day, focused during fasted times. Continuing this for a week. I'll take a diuretic tonight to see if it really is just water, hopefully I can see SOME sort of change in the morning despite probably having to pee 8x tonight.

I'm also going to add in Evogen Glycoject PWO, or pre depending on how late in the day im lifting. Maybe I'm just constantly flat appearing combined with water and loose skin.

WesleyInman
04-22-2015, 08:17 PM
Check your insulin levels man.

If those are in check or even still get bloodwork and labs asap. Maybe an EKG..Rule out all potential issues. Make sure this is not an issue with kidneys or heart if insulin checks out.

Enuke65
04-22-2015, 08:40 PM
Are the supps listed in the 1st post all you are on? No AAS or PH's or anything?

KGPL
04-22-2015, 09:25 PM
Are the supps listed in the 1st post all you are on? No AAS or PH's or anything?

Nothing else. I planned on doing a mini Epiandro/ralox/prami/exem run shortly to try to kill off some gyno, but haven't started that yet.

EDIT

Well I'm taking a multi and creatine as well, but those have been consistent for years.

Enuke65
04-22-2015, 09:48 PM
Word, just checking, was hoping to not hear "200mg Trest ED" or something of the like.

Shit is definitely weird, keep your carbs and sodium in check, and I think somebody else already brought up that yohimbe will make you retain water, but probs not 20 lbs of water... up water intake, kill sodium intake, scale back carbs.

How long have you been on the clen/t3 combo? I'd also start to suspect those as not being what they are advertised as if you've been on them for a bit.

hossam
04-22-2015, 10:00 PM
Nothing else. I planned on doing a mini Epiandro/ralox/prami/exem run shortly to try to kill off some gyno, but haven't started that yet.

EDIT

Well I'm taking a multi and creatine as well, but those have been consistent for years.

the creatine is the reason behind your wight gain and mine as well
i stopped it and wight gaining has stopped

KGPL
04-23-2015, 05:21 AM
Word, just checking, was hoping to not hear "200mg Trest ED" or something of the like.

Shit is definitely weird, keep your carbs and sodium in check, and I think somebody else already brought up that yohimbe will make you retain water, but probs not 20 lbs of water... up water intake, kill sodium intake, scale back carbs.

How long have you been on the clen/t3 combo? I'd also start to suspect those as not being what they are advertised as if you've been on them for a bit.

The clen is giving me the shakes as usual. The t3 is the suspect here if these two were actually the problem, my body temp has not changed at all. What could this be then?

KGPL
04-26-2015, 06:45 PM
Up another pound. It's starting to slow, but I'm not sure what's going on because I'm on such a caloric deficit with the t3/clen the weight should be melting off at a minimum of 3lbs each week.

adamshan
01-22-2019, 12:39 AM
Hormonal changes in your center years can likewise make your digestion back off, prompting weight gain. Other therapeutic conditions influencing hormone levels can cause weight gain in both genders. These include: hypothyroidism (https://www.cashyourskills.com).