PDA

View Full Version : RX Whey Blog is back

BBG
04-21-2015, 11:14 PM
Prescription Nutritionll find the latest on fitness, health, nutrition, and wellness (http://blog.rxwhey.com/)

I didn't see if there was an announcement, but I'm sure we'll see some interesting stuff pop up here.

Bam24
04-22-2015, 06:27 PM
All I gotta say is I just ordered some bb muffin from gnt.. And O M G. May just be the best batch I have ever ordered! Absolutely delicious! Thanks Wes and mike. Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBG
04-22-2015, 06:43 PM
All I gotta say is I just ordered some bb muffin from gnt.. And O M G. May just be the best batch I have ever ordered! Absolutely delicious! Thanks Wes and mike. Great job!

For sure bb muffin is the best flavor.

WesleyInman
04-22-2015, 08:10 PM
Thanx Bam!!!

And yes if anyone has not tried the New Flavors..Cheesecake flavor gets awesome reviews.

I am still hooked on blueberry muffin.

In the notes, when u order from RXwhey or GnT..simply put down, "please add additional flavoring" and we can make it a bit sweeter.

Ty everyone :)

KGPL
04-22-2015, 09:27 PM
I'm dying to try some of that cheesecake and more blueberry muffin. Ugh. The first blueberry muffin I had was extremely weak, but left me craving for more.

Bam24
04-23-2015, 04:47 AM
Thanx Bam!!!

And yes if anyone has not tried the New Flavors..Cheesecake flavor gets awesome reviews.

I am still hooked on blueberry muffin.

In the notes, when u order from RXwhey or GnT..simply put down, "please add additional flavoring" and we can make it a bit sweeter.

Ty everyone :)

I do this !! And it's normally really good but could use just that pinch more flavor (which is where the request comes in). And BAM... Perfection! Soon to try the cheesecake and strawberry cheesecake (more so for the wife than me)

KGPL
04-23-2015, 05:34 AM
Oh what a glorious day it would be if there was a sale :D