PDA

View Full Version : For anyone buying from ugl

DJM
11-21-2012, 01:00 PM
Anabolic Steroids: an evolving black market - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LL7bL4F9G4)
New Trends in Steroids and Image Enhancing Drugs - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGaJmRULobU)

h2s
11-21-2012, 01:18 PM
I have checked those out before. Not everyone does, but I like Llewellyn.

DJM
11-21-2012, 01:30 PM
ill live with 80-90% of what he has to say, haters probably dont like him exposing their beloved ugl and aas practices

milehighguy
11-21-2012, 10:46 PM
Interesting...

So I have a question then. If you go to IML's website you see sources advertising all over the place. I don't have the balls to order gear online but isn't the risk more that your injecting crap into your body versus getting busted buying something illegal?? I have to assume those sources are making money or they wouldn't be advertising all over the place. Are there that many dudes willing to risk their health?

xxiv
11-22-2012, 07:55 AM
those were great. thanks.
Every time i hear of llewellyn i think of no country for old men, it's nice to put a different mental image to the name.

DJM
11-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Interesting...

So I have a question then. If you go to IML's website you see sources advertising all over the place. I don't have the balls to order gear online but isn't the risk more that your injecting crap into your body versus getting busted buying something illegal?? I have to assume those sources are making money or they wouldn't be advertising all over the place. Are there that many dudes willing to risk their health?
generally 5-6 sites are the same source just diff name

n agreed whats in the stuff is a greater risk that ordering a small personal package intl

homebrewing is the ideal if one knew how

h2s
11-22-2012, 11:55 PM

n agreed whats in the stuff is a greater risk that ordering a small personal package intl

I find it funny that not many guys realize the bold is true. Especially for alot of the international guys.

As for the homebrewing, I agree, especially with cost of powder being so damn cheap for crazy quantities, I just always fear that if powder is caught, the interest in it goes from "personal use" to them thinking you distribute.

Rodja
11-23-2012, 09:07 AM

If people only knew how easy it is to brew. Making a damn cake is more complicated.

I find it funny that not many guys realize the bold is true. Especially for alot of the international guys.

As for the homebrewing, I agree, especially with cost of powder being so damn cheap for crazy quantities, I just always fear that if powder is caught, the interest in it goes from "personal use" to them thinking you distribute.

Dom powders have finally opened back up after the Olympics. Something that few people know is that the Olympics REALLY mess up the pipeline for both premades and powders and it takes somewhere between 6-9 months before everything normalizes again. Basically, start stocking up next Summer if you plan of cycling in late 2013 to Summer 2014 as the supply may be inconsistent.

burlyman30
11-23-2012, 02:48 PM
If people only knew how easy it is to brew. Making a damn cake is more complicated.

LOL. Easier than the stuff I used to do with cattle pellets.

DJM
11-23-2012, 02:56 PM
subbed for a rodja 'how to brew for dummies' thread

Cobalt
11-23-2012, 03:07 PM
LOL. Easier than the stuff I used to do with cattle pellets.

Been there, got my own lab set up... but then FDA got to the companies that make them.

burlyman30
11-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Been there, got my own lab set up... but then FDA got to the companies that make them.

I've seen pellets for sale on Amazon, even, so they can still be gotten.

Cobalt
11-23-2012, 04:50 PM
I've seen pellets for sale on Amazon, even, so they can still be gotten.

Of course, but the Fina just recently got hit, so the prices nearly tripled overnight. It's just cheaper to buy it pre-made from a ugl now.

Rodja
11-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Of course, but the Fina just recently got hit, so the prices nearly tripled overnight. It's just cheaper to buy it pre-made from a ugl now.

Or powder.

sluggy
12-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I could have sworn I posted this video on other forums just recently, lol

DJM
12-04-2012, 01:03 PM
hahahah i would be the asshole who stole it, borrowed...........great find btw, good to have you here boss.....no brolore bullshit here, most of the time