PDA

View Full Version : Epiandro in Salvo is a WINNER

nate3993
04-23-2015, 12:11 AM
So I got my topical epiandro from socal. Holy crap does it blow andro300 out of the water. It absorbs SO easy. The dropper makes dosing immensely accurate. No crystals in it whatsoever and after a few minutes....completely dry. Slightly greasey at first and then goes away. Very very minimal smell but it's not bad smelling at all. Gonna use it at slightly under 300mgs for 5 days then doing slightly under 200 for the duration to see how I like it. Either way tho. The application ease alone is so much better than andro300 it's not even funny. I suspect my
Muscles will be quite hardened in these next xouple days and when I go to a rave in Frisco on Friday....imma hella be looking on point haha.

Anyway. Thanks again Rob. Will give u guys an update friday or saturday.

hossam
04-23-2015, 12:49 AM
yes... its a legit combo!

i used Wesly's method for mixing it

How to make RAW POWDERS into TRANSDERMALS-

By Wesley Inman- (http://stores.gymntonic.com/blog/how-to-make-raw-powders-into-transdermals/)

this method mix fantastic, but i didn't use it so far

keep us posted Nate

KGPL
04-23-2015, 05:27 AM
The pricing is incredible too! I wish I went this route, but instead I stockpiled the PN300 :(

SoCal-Nutrition
04-23-2015, 12:01 PM
Awesome Nate, thanks!

please keep us posted on how it progresses

Mad Mardigan
04-24-2015, 12:20 AM
Shweeeet. Will be doing the same in a few days. Let us know how you like it.

Ape McGrapes
04-24-2015, 09:14 AM
I have 20g and some salvo.

Think I can stack with Sustain Alpha or am I going to crush my estrogen too much?

nate3993
04-24-2015, 12:57 PM
Why take a natty supp with a prohormone when both lower estrogen?? The stack makes no sense.

Ape McGrapes
04-24-2015, 01:09 PM
I don't want to come off the Sustain Alpha. doesn't feel like it lowers my estrogen too much either, but I do know better.

I don't seem to respond much to Epiandro anyway, that is why I sold all my ultrastano. I saw zilch from it. Think I respond better to Androsterone but that isn't based off much.

I'll just stack some estrogen with this...

SoCal-Nutrition
04-24-2015, 09:28 PM
Nate, how's the Epiandro in Salvo treating you?

nate3993
04-28-2015, 02:37 PM
pretty good. work/ life been stressing me out so haven't been eating much/ gym....but today I'm gonna be back at it. things at the business are finally coming together, took a year, but now that things are turning into a fine tuned machine and some other things are getting taken care, i can see the future of a much less stressed me which is SUCH a fukin relief. you guys have no idea.

now that I'm eating again and getting some carbs in me, let me see how this really works. i seriously can't lift unless i have 250+ grams of carbs and for me to lift really big, i need like 400.....but anyway

switched to 200mgs a day instead of 3...cant say theres much of a difference....but I'm less than a week into it.

gonna add 1 ultra stano mid day to see how i like the combo of 1ml topical morning. 1 ultra stano mid day and 1ml of topical afternoon postowrkout.