PDA

View Full Version : Mast vs Epiandro?

KGPL
04-23-2015, 11:51 AM
Just curious, due to the high price of and rarity of finding legit mast, is it possible to substitute high dose epiandro in place of it? Theoretically they are both DHT type drugs. Obviously, the epiandro would require a high daily dose to match the effects, but is it necessary to pay the extra for legit mast if the other can be utilized?

Obviously these two are not the same, I'm just curious to see if the results of 400-500mg mast weekly would be comparable to a gram of epiandro a day.

Thanksgiving
07-12-2015, 11:49 AM
@kgpl

I've had great results with alpha hard. It's very similar to androhard which many people on here like a lot. The advantage of this to epiandro, from my understanding, is that there are two DHT compounds in the forumla

weekend
07-13-2015, 06:57 AM
They are very different in my experience.

Epiandro: very little anabolism, more vascularity, joint pain and fragile tendons, more libido boost until estrogen gets crushed, better run a lot of test or some deca, heart palpitations

Mast: lots of glycogen, more strength, more striations than vascularity, zero joint pain, much milder heart palpitations

Freepressright
07-13-2015, 09:19 AM
They are very different in my experience.

Epiandro: very little anabolism, more vascularity, joint pain and fragile tendons, more libido boost until estrogen gets crushed, better run a lot of test or some deca, heart palpitations

Mast: lots of glycogen, more strength, more striations than vascularity, zero joint pain, much milder heart palpitations

At five Ultra Stano capsules a day, I had elevated BP and some mild heart palpitations, in addition to feeling way overstimulated.

I'd be more interested in a comparison of Epiandro versus Proviron, myself.

WesleyInman
07-18-2015, 05:45 PM
I like epiandro at 3-400mgs ED more then masteron tbh. I have never run proviron any higher then 25-50mgs ED..so I can't really compare that dosage to dosage wise.

Still love Epi andro. IML has the new Super Epi andro, which is the esterfied version. 2 pack is on sale right now actually. 2 for $99 shipped..with SWOLE discount code it is like 94 bux out the door!

**SUPER SALE** 2 bottles of Super EPI-Andro Rx (NEW!!!) $$99$$ SHIPPED!!!! - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/super-sale-2-bottles-of-super-epi-andro-rx-new-99-shipped/)

entropy
07-19-2015, 10:25 AM
I like epiandro at 3-400mgs ED more then masteron tbh. I have never run proviron any higher then 25-50mgs ED..so I can't really compare that dosage to dosage wise.

Still love Epi andro. IML has the new Super Epi andro, which is the esterfied version. 2 pack is on sale right now actually. 2 for $99 shipped..with SWOLE discount code it is like 94 bux out the door!

**SUPER SALE** 2 bottles of Super EPI-Andro Rx (NEW!!!) $$99$$ SHIPPED!!!! - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/super-sale-2-bottles-of-super-epi-andro-rx-new-99-shipped/)

Opinions on iml new epi Wes? I've got some ultra stano on the way from Mr Weekend but I might add some of this stuff to my stash too if you're a fan. And it isn't understand as hell like their last epi.

WesleyInman
07-20-2015, 10:50 AM
Opinions on iml new epi Wes? I've got some ultra stano on the way from Mr Weekend but I might add some of this stuff to my stash too if you're a fan. And it isn't understand as hell like their last epi.

Whats up Entropy!!! Sorry I misunderstand the last portion of your message.

This new version, I just got to try it finally. I have several clients running it as well.
Identical to the old version, just stronger per capsule is all. So for example, I used to run 6-8 caps per day and now 4-5 caps seems to be about the same as 3-400mgs of the original.

I love the original, and this one feels identical. Good stuff. A bit pricy still, but actually Super Epiandro is just slightly cheaper to run if you compare it to the older version at the same dosaging.

entropy
07-20-2015, 11:47 AM
Whats up Entropy!!! Sorry I misunderstand the last portion of your message.

This new version, I just got to try it finally. I have several clients running it as well.
Identical to the old version, just stronger per capsule is all. So for example, I used to run 6-8 caps per day and now 4-5 caps seems to be about the same as 3-400mgs of the original.

I love the original, and this one feels identical. Good stuff. A bit pricy still, but actually Super Epiandro is just slightly cheaper to run if you compare it to the older version at the same dosaging.

Sorry I meant underdosed. My phone autocorrected it without my noticing. So it's still 3-4 bottles for a solid run then? It could be worth trying if it comes up at a decent price. Hopefully I get to run it sometime!

Jelisej
07-26-2015, 05:36 PM
Just curious, due to the high price of and rarity of finding legit mast, is it possible to substitute high dose epiandro in place of it? Theoretically they are both DHT type drugs. Obviously, the epiandro would require a high daily dose to match the effects, but is it necessary to pay the extra for legit mast if the other can be utilized?

Obviously these two are not the same, I'm just curious to see if the results of 400-500mg mast weekly would be comparable to a gram of epiandro a day.

There are lot of DHT derivatives (or DHT based compounds) but most of them either have different pathways or they activate different receptors, so they act differt a lot winstrol, masteron etc... for example pimobolan and masteron are quite similar but still one activates some receptors than other dont so experienced useres can tell diference and also stackin them does make sense in some ways

Personally, I would choose masteron over epiandro anytime. Even if its lot more expensive. Its definitively more anabolic and gives more strenght boost.

For boosting DHT I would use andractim

Mad Mardigan
08-03-2015, 01:05 AM
Quality mast wins imo but epi is a good substitute. I just feel better on mast. Also muscles seem to stay more full and there is less of a need to constantly dose.

Dragoninho
08-24-2015, 06:17 AM
At five Ultra Stano capsules a day, I had elevated BP and some mild heart palpitations, in addition to feeling way overstimulated.

I'd be more interested in a comparison of Epiandro versus Proviron, myself.

I find Epiandro and Proviron very similiar in effect. When I used AH v3 I find aprx 9 caps comparable to 150 mg proviron. Give or take on both products.

I do not find Epiandro very effective on itīs own, it tend to shine more in a stack, like I find with proviron.

DJM
11-03-2015, 08:51 PM
I used androhard at high doses, gimme 400mg+ of mast all day everyday, no comparison imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KGPL
11-09-2015, 12:12 PM
Mast E vs Mast Prop? I feel like most of the E is bunk these days. Been running 400mg mast e for a bit and haven't noticed too much extra out of it.

DJM
11-10-2015, 08:12 AM
Mast E vs Mast Prop? I feel like most of the E is bunk these days. Been running 400mg mast e for a bit and haven't noticed too much extra out of it.

Iv only use enth with good results from 400mg wk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weekend
11-11-2015, 11:42 AM

What's your body fat percentage? I like masteron of any type, but I must say the propionate version you can always tell when it's working because you can pin a little extra and see it right away. The enanthate can tend to sneak up on you.

Janoy crevesa
04-04-2016, 11:27 AM
I'm running tren e 500 mast e 400 and test e 500. I feel like mast is adding more energy but may be too early to tell.