PDA

View Full Version : BPS, bring back Dermatherm Target

Freepressright
04-30-2015, 03:03 PM
The last version of Primordial's Dermatherm Target was nothing short of incredible. BPS should bring this back since they've resurrected both Dermacrine and SA now.

Strong_Guy
04-30-2015, 03:47 PM
The last version of Primordial's Dermatherm Target was nothing short of incredible. BPS should bring this back since they've resurrected both Dermacrine and SA now.

Seems to me like I remember an older version of Dermatherm had 7 oxo in it and people raved about it, something similar to 7-spray, it'd be interesting to give that a shot. I used the later version that did not contain it and unfortunately didn't get much out of it other than the slight burning/warmth sensation and red skin.

tallstraw
04-30-2015, 05:10 PM
^it was killer for deadlift days, I can't remember when or why Matt Porter said it, but putting some under your tongue burned like a mother fucker..don't remember if you were supposed to swallow or not, but I used it for max days and set a few PR's. It definitely worked.

Bucks
04-30-2015, 05:45 PM

Totally agree here with this thought.

hossam
04-30-2015, 09:58 PM
yes, i would love to have it back

weekend
05-01-2015, 09:38 AM
This product was awesome! However please remove the cinnamon.
I love cinnamon on my food but walking around smelling strongly of it all day is just no good. Replace it with another fat burning ingredient.

BBG
05-05-2015, 08:44 PM
I passed this on to BPS. Hopefully something comes of it... Or we'll need to start sourcing the materials ourselves and put them into Salvo haha