PDA

View Full Version : Site is down

SoCal-Nutrition
05-10-2015, 01:26 PM
quick heads up, our site is down and we are working with the hosting service to get it resolved...should be up later today.

SoCal-Nutrition
05-11-2015, 11:45 AM
site is back up - was a lot of work to get this back up...sorry for the delay!

northcutt
05-11-2015, 07:13 PM
I am trying to get 1 thing (Epic Gainz).

I getting error in both Chrome and Firefox after clicking "Check out now" button. (I usually check out as guest).

Chrome Error:
SSL connection error

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Firefox Error:
An error occurred during a connection to socal-nutrition.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

noneck
05-11-2015, 08:40 PM
I am trying to get 1 thing (Epic Gainz).

I getting error in both Chrome and Firefox after clicking "Check out now" button. (I usually check out as guest).

Chrome Error:
SSL connection error

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Firefox Error:
An error occurred during a connection to socal-nutrition.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

ya iam getting the same thang Northcutt when i try to check out to...

SoCal-Nutrition
05-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Guys, we're working on this right...so sorry for the hassle!

SoCal-Nutrition
05-12-2015, 11:34 PM
been a nightmare for the last few days trying to get this resolved...thank you everyone for your patience!

I believe everything is up and running at this time, please let me know if you have any issues! I've struggled getting support from our developers and our hosting service...been debugging this issue on my own and I'm not a good web developer.

Mad Mardigan
05-13-2015, 03:53 AM
Down again :(

SoCal-Nutrition
05-13-2015, 09:45 AM
gosh darnit...think it's fixed again