PDA

View Full Version : ~ Project Unicorn- Stim Preworkout!! NEW at www.rxwhey.com ~

WesleyInman
05-13-2015, 08:31 AM
New Pre-Workout at Prescription Nutrition

Stim based with Noopept and Adaptogens!!

LINK TO PURCHASE
Project UNICORN - Prescription Nutrition (http://www.rxwhey.com/project-unicorn/)

FLAVORS:

Blue Raspberry
Cherry
Fruit Punch
Lemonade
Lemon Lime Gatorade
Orange Gatorade
Orange Mango
Orange Pineapple
Pineapple Passion
Sour Green Apple
Unflavored

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t390/wesleyinman/projectunicornPREPIC.png (http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/wesleyinman/media/projectunicornPREPIC.png.html)

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t390/wesleyinman/projectunicornPRE.png (http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/wesleyinman/media/projectunicornPRE.png.html)

derekh83
05-13-2015, 11:49 AM
DAMN! I just ordered about a week ago! Time to order again....lol

Mad Mardigan
05-13-2015, 04:07 PM
Nice. I like the included ashwagandha and rhodiola.

GarrettDavis
05-31-2015, 04:35 PM
Ordered this weekend, can't wait to try it out :)

WesleyInman
06-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Thank you guys. This is starting to pick up momentum. Stuff is legit.

Please feel free to leave your 100% honest reviews. Ty you all very much and enjoy!

derekh83
06-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Is SoCal getting this?

WesleyInman
06-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Is SoCal getting this?
Not sure. It is at GymNtonic and Rxwhey. You can get it at either :)

Reviews are very good so far!! Nice stim product, tbh.

derekh83
06-05-2015, 12:37 PM
Ordering today from Gymntonic. Thanks Wes!

Mad Mardigan
06-06-2015, 02:52 AM
Hit us with a review! I'm sure it is great, and will prob purchase soon regardless. I'm almost out of UOJ :(

GarrettDavis
06-06-2015, 02:55 PM
Well I've had my last 3 or 4 workouts using project unicorn.

I ordered the fruit punch and I'd say the taste is not the strong point of this product. It is very very bitter and I'm assuming that's coming from the citrulline malate which was expected. I do squirt some fruit punch flavored mio and that's helps a lot.

On to what matters is the effectiveness, I'd give it a 10/10 I feel great during the entire session, have tons of energy, and get great pumps. Really loving the feeling and mood I get with this product it's definitely one of my favorites.

Anyways, I will update some more after I finish the tub and give my final thought. But so far I would like to order another tub of it after I finish and maybe try a new flavor. I wonder what the most popular flavor is?

WesleyInman
06-08-2015, 11:04 AM
Awesome..thank you guys for giving this shot and the reviews. Much appreciated to all of you.

Honestly everyone is saying exactly this..excellent product..taste is horrible. This is very common at this point to hear. I personally am not a good judge because with PWO's,etc..i never mind bad taste just effectiveness..but Protein..HAS to taste good LOL.

TY again everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derekh83
06-09-2015, 09:20 AM
Tried it for the first time today for a early morning workout. Only had about 4.5 hours of sleep so my motivation wasn't high. Got to the gym focus and energy were on point and my workout went way better than expected. Taste wise it is just sour to me. I have the orange gatorade flavor. My wife tried it also said the same thing. 4 hrs later I feel good and can tell the mental focus is still with me while at work. Tomorrow is heavy squat training so I am excited to see how my focus is then.

derekh83
06-12-2015, 09:32 AM
Still loving this stuff. Training has been great while using PU. I have really noticed a strength endurance. The focus is there, the energy is there but the endurance is what I really like. My hour goes by way to fast. Im wanting to stay and keep going, and I have the energy, but not the time. I'll have to add in some long weekend sessions.

BBG
07-12-2015, 07:22 PM
One of the best preworkouts. They are actually discontinuing it already. I'd suggest you stock up now.

DirtyBastard34
07-14-2015, 08:33 PM
One of the best preworkouts. They are actually discontinuing it already. I'd suggest you stock up now.

May I inquire as to why it's being discontinued?

WesleyInman
07-18-2015, 05:42 PM
May I inquire as to why it's being discontinued?

It did not sell enough tbh. The batch made was just to see how much demand for a stim based product existed. It is a great product, but PN simply doesn't want to sit on hundreds of PWO's is really all it comes down to.

Hank!
07-20-2015, 11:24 AM
People to whom I have recommend the original ALL_In were the ones disappointed because lack of stim.

In this case I would say the lack of demand is a result of so many pre's being available and the fact that the RXWhey/RawD is up against tons of marketing from other companies.

derekh83
07-21-2015, 08:00 AM
Crap! Time to buy more... I love the stuff and cut it with All-In to make it last longer.

derekh83
07-21-2015, 08:02 AM
Oh no! Its not on the site anymore! Wes are they completely sold out?? I don't care what flavor. Dang I should have checked this sooner....

WesleyInman
07-21-2015, 08:55 AM
Oh no! Its not on the site anymore! Wes are they completely sold out?? I don't care what flavor. Dang I should have checked this sooner....

To my knowledge that is it everyone. Sorry, there weren't alot left and Mike specifically said he would not sit on another batch.

The other top stim product is still the Ultimate Punched Out..which is still on the store in small batches (please allow 3-4 days to ship) on these.

Also I have a new version of "Contraband" by Iron Forged Nutrition on the way, that I will be featuring as one of my go-to pre-workouts. Contraband Black Series is close to being completed. They are using the new Beta-O as a replacement for the Beta-Alanine and Amentoflavone for the Amp-Citrate bumped up the N.O ingredients in it as well. Flavors are Strawberry Diesel and Blue Sky 'Blue Raspberry'.

Should have them up for sale soon :)

derekh83
07-21-2015, 12:50 PM
Damn. I will have to try the UPO. UO was really good also.