05-14-2015, 09:54 AM
Dear members,

Please help review my situation.

Recovering from PFS
Been cycling alpha hard for 3-4 weeks
Then DAA and AI for 2 weeks
And then just Herbal T boosters for a few more weeks until next cycle

Here's my dilemma:
Last cycle I added alpha mass to the alpha hard and it messed me up. I did my standard two week DAA PCT and have been on herbs for the last four but I am still shut down from the cycle. No energy, low libido, depressed mood.

I'm thinking of jumping back into an alpha hard cycle and doing an extra intensive PCT.

I have clomid on hand and was thinking of taking some before my next cycle or maybe doing a few days of DAA to try to boost my T levels before going back on alpha hard and have also considered running clomid while on alpha hard but am not entirely sure about this.

Thanks for advice

Cobalt
05-14-2015, 10:41 AM
You need a stronger pct. Daa alone for only 2 weeks isn't going to cut it. Jump on the clomid for 4 weeks at 25mg a day.

You also need more time between cycles. A rule of thumb is time on + pct = time off. So a 4 week cycle and 2 weeks of pct means at least 6 weeks off of hormonal s supplements.

O.N.
05-14-2015, 10:58 AM
Have a read here: HCG Don't Cycle Without It (http://www.wickedsupplements.com/hcg-dont-leave-home-without-it/)

You should be looking to run HCG now in a re-start dosage protocol.

Thanksgiving
05-14-2015, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the advice.

I'm hesitant to take clomid 25 mg per day every day. I've seen studies with results at lower dosages and last time I ran clomid I got terrible sides. Perhaps I'll start with 10 mg EOD similar to what this guy did (Clomid 12.5mg m,w,f - AnabolicMinds.com (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/208290-clomid-12-5mg.html))

Also I've been on low dose letrozole, 12 mcg per day. I did this a few years back and got great results. In 4 weeks:

Total T went from 540 to 867
Free T went from 13 to 20
E2 dropped from 26 to 20
LH went from 3.4 to 10
FSH went from 4.1 to 5.6

So I've been on the low dose letrozole for a week now and also added low dose naltrexone and the improvement is there slightly.

Thanks all

- - - Updated - - -

Would clinic have a synergistic effect with the low dose letrozole? I suspect it would as it would increase my T more while estrogen is kept stable

BBG
05-14-2015, 12:30 PM
clinic? IF you meant clomid, yes it would help. I'm low dosing clomid (nowhere near 25mg, just 5-10mg a day) and I think it helps.

tallstraw
05-14-2015, 01:02 PM
Got a question..my buddy isn't going to get off cycle, just doesn't want to..it's the same one as before..that moron never got more HCG after I gave him some free. I GAVE HOM SOME FREE, and told him about our reliable friend. SO I'm gonna assume he hasn't used any in like 2 months and I have no idea what dose of gear he's on. I'm just gonna buy him what he needs for a few months of HCG..I won't let him fuck himself up, I'll get my money back eventually. Should I just do what Wesley told me to do last time I asked the forum for help for him? He said to use like 750iu E3D for a few weeks of I remember right..but I can't dig the thread up again, don't know what it was under..What protocol should I recommend for him? I don't think using 100iu ED like I do is gonna help him at this point..does he need large doses to restart LH sensitivity then migrate from dose A to dose B to dose C after a certain period of time..then he can go onto the 100iu a day or 250iu 2x EW? I don't wanna tell him what to do and it be wrong or not as optimizing as it could be...although I imagine he isn't fucked up, id like to make sure of that. I'll recoup my losses he always gets free gear from dudes trying to get him to compete..so I'll recoup my losses in his stash of gear..but I'm more worried about him not fucking himself up for life since he listens to gym rats(bro science officianotos) instead of me.

O.N.
05-14-2015, 08:16 PM
Got a question..my buddy isn't going to get off cycle, just doesn't want to..it's the same one as before..that moron never got more HCG after I gave him some free. I GAVE HOM SOME FREE, and told him about our reliable friend. SO I'm gonna assume he hasn't used any in like 2 months and I have no idea what dose of gear he's on. I'm just gonna buy him what he needs for a few months of HCG..I won't let him fuck himself up, I'll get my money back eventually. Should I just do what Wesley told me to do last time I asked the forum for help for him? He said to use like 750iu E3D for a few weeks of I remember right..but I can't dig the thread up again, don't know what it was under..What protocol should I recommend for him? I don't think using 100iu ED like I do is gonna help him at this point..does he need large doses to restart LH sensitivity then migrate from dose A to dose B to dose C after a certain period of time..then he can go onto the 100iu a day or 250iu 2x EW? I don't wanna tell him what to do and it be wrong or not as optimizing as it could be...although I imagine he isn't fucked up, id like to make sure of that. I'll recoup my losses he always gets free gear from dudes trying to get him to compete..so I'll recoup my losses in his stash of gear..but I'm more worried about him not fucking himself up for life since he listens to gym rats(bro science officianotos) instead of me.

Have a read here: PoWeR PCT Program (http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/pct-post-cycle-therapy-oct-on-cycle-therapy/3033-power-pct-program.html)

Thanksgiving
05-14-2015, 08:47 PM
Just took 12.5 mg of clomid. Will decide tomorrow if I want to dose every day or every other. Still on low dose letrozole and low dose naltrexone as well as caber twice weekly

tallstraw
05-14-2015, 11:46 PM
Have a read here: PoWeR PCT Program (http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/pct-post-cycle-therapy-oct-on-cycle-therapy/3033-power-pct-program.html)

I have that saved for my computer..but he isn't getting off cycle..he's staying on..I'm trying to get a protocol for him to do on cycle.

O.N.
05-15-2015, 01:30 AM
I have that saved for my computer..but he isn't getting off cycle..he's staying on..I'm trying to get a protocol for him to do on cycle.

It's the same concept you need mega doses in order to re-start dormant leydig cells....just like trying to start a really old car you need to crank it over really hard a few times before it will run on it's own.

You would do the re-start 2500IU EOD for 16 days (8 injections in total) then follow that by 250IU 2x per week.
However recently Dr Michael Scally has revisited on cycle use of HCG and his opinion is that 250IU 2x per week is effective at keeping the testicles "alive" or "in the game" so to speak a better suit dose would be 1500-3000IU per week.....These doses are what is used in IVF treatment.

He also touched on the subject of over use of HCG was very interesting and eye opening to what we have all believed for so long...to be nothing more than internet bro science.

tallstraw
05-15-2015, 01:21 PM
thanks so much, I'll pass it on to him after I buy the HCG

Thanksgiving
05-15-2015, 02:31 PM
Update: I took 12.5 mg of clomid last night and have those damn eye floaters this morning.

Also took a megadose of D3

Feeling a little better