PDA

View Full Version : FPR chosen to log new Test Booster

Freepressright
05-18-2015, 11:47 AM
OK guys, this intro thread is going to be a long one, but I promise it's one you want to read.

I have been chosen to log Apex by SAR Supplements, a brand new testosterone booster with N-methyl D-aspartic Acid, combined with a bioactive peptide known as Humanofort, Glycine and Astragalus.

This isn't just your run-of-the-mill T booster. The bioactive peptides in the Humanofort (this is a trademarked, licensed product which has a loyal following) is said to extend a myriad of benefits, from cholesterol and insulin to sex hormones.

Former IFBB competitor Phil Hernon sells Humanofort in his store and the owner of SAR has incorporated it into this test booster. All the folks I've talked to who have used Humanofort rave about it. The one area where it really shines, apparently, is fixing adrenal fatigue.

As I was researching Humanofort, being surprised as hell that I'd never heard of it, I discovered that an M.D. from right here in Ohio conducted a study on it with 23 of his patients. Upon closer look, I realized that this physician is my wife's doctor who she raves about! He practices family medicine, but also practices endocrinology, is a former powerlifting competitor, a supplement formulator and he has provided material for T-Nation articles.

In any event, I'll post the label of the Apex supplement, and below is a write-up from Dr. Eric Serrano.

I hope you all will follow once this arrives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serrano Family Practice
Eric Serrano, M.D.

My name is Eric Serrano, and I am MD in Pickerington, Ohio, and I practice both conventional medicine and alternative medicine. I do research for different supplement companies and actually have designed supplements myself.

The reason I am writing is because I am so excited about a recent research studied I performed about a year ago with a supplement containing Natural Growth Factors extract.

I want to tell you that I didn’t expect any results from the supplement because of what it is, but was I wrong.

We used 23 human subjects in my office that were picked absolutely at random and blood was drawn from each individual under the same conditions, including fasting and in the morning. No diet changes or exercise changes were allowed during the trial period.
We tried to pick as many women as men so the data was not only one sided but we ended with 16 men and 7 women, two men didn’t follow up and two women did not follow up. The lab drew insulin levels, lipid panel which consist of HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides and total cholesterol, also DHEAS, total and free testosterone and cortisol levels, all done in the AM.

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.
The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

This is an absolute incredible finding because mortality is related to insulin levels, the higher the levels the higher you chance of dying, and with this supplement you can cut that to half.
Just imagine something that can decrease a risk factor for cardiac disease besides cholesterol that can lower also the worst maker of all, high insulin levels.

Most of the patients also achieved a reduction in cortisol levels, the higher the starting level the greater the reduction in the AM cortisol levels. I will like to add that we used patients of all ages and in different setting and almost every single time cortisol responded to Humanofort in positive way. 28% patients who filled out a questionnaire noted they felt better and had an improvement in sleep quality.

This remarkable result has made me a big believer and also I highly recommended to patients not only for the above but also for the very accurate changes seen with cholesterol and the rest of the laboratory results.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hossam
05-19-2015, 09:55 AM
interested to see how this run goes with you, following up!

Mad Mardigan
05-19-2015, 11:02 AM
Wow awesome. Never heard of this concoction.

I am a believer in humanofort, have a huge stockpile of it lol. It definitely works. It's not necessarily something that people will notice right away (i did though) it is a godsend for the adrenals, which can benefit our lifestyle in a myriad of ways. I think you are going to like this one fpr.

Freepressright
05-19-2015, 12:07 PM
Wow awesome. Never heard of this concoction.

I am a believer in humanofort, have a huge stockpile of it lol. It definitely works. It's not necessarily something that people will notice right away (i did though) it is a godsend for the adrenals, which can benefit our lifestyle in a myriad of ways. I think you are going to like this one fpr.

Thank you for chiming in on this one. You're the first person on this board I recall ever mentioning Humanofort. I just discovered it recently and the actual reviews I've read are all overwhelmingly positive. I think it was an ingenious move combining the Humanofort with NMDAA.

I had planned to start it last night, but I ended up having to eat a handful of ibuprofen before bed because my damn sciatic nerve is killing me. I'm due for a chiro adjustment. I felt weird stacking a fitness supplement on top of ibuprofen. Maybe I'm weird like that.

I will start it tonight.

Dragoninho
05-21-2015, 10:23 AM
Should be interesting to hear what you have to say about this later on.
I used Humanofort for maybe, 8 years ago but I honestly don't remember what I thought about it then.
Good luck!

Freepressright
05-21-2015, 12:13 PM
Should be interesting to hear what you have to say about this later on.
I used Humanofort for maybe, 8 years ago but I honestly don't remember what I thought about it then.
Good luck!

I slept really good last night despite my sciatic nerve giving me some issues and jarring me awake a couple of times. Had no trouble getting right back into deep sleep. Had a massive boner both times I awoke. I suppose that's good too.

Yesterday one of the testers with Low T (250ish) posted his post-APEX bloods and he went from 256 to 575. Not too shabby.

I shelved the pine pollen until I'm done with the APEX because I want to get a true gauge on its hormonal effects.

WesleyInman
05-21-2015, 08:25 PM
Nice FPR!!

I used humanofort with alot of clients in that past to help with fertility issues. Alot of guys who have ruined their sperm count, can actually get their wives pregnant by using humanofort. It is well documented possibility. You cannot sell it under this "guise" but we all know that secondary effects of many products, is a very true possibility.

derekh83
05-26-2015, 08:14 AM
In for this. Excited to hear how it works for you.

Freepressright
05-27-2015, 06:11 AM
Here's a quick update:

So far, here are the positives:

-Enhanced functioning of fine motor skills - This always happens when I take N-methyl DAA. Everyday objects feel lighter in my hands and I feel more stable in all my lifts and moves.

-Better sleep - I have not been waking up during the night.

-No blood sugar crashes after meals - This has been a huge bonus that I attribute to the Humanofort and its impact on insulin.

-Overall, a little more energy - Self explanatory.

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing a huge uptick in libido like I had hoped. However, libido is holding stable like it normally does. I was hoping that I'd be wanting to hump holes in the wall by this point, but we'll see.

It should be noted that I am also taking 98% L-dopa with this product to offset the possibility of prolactin elevation from the NMDAA.

Freepressright
06-01-2015, 06:45 AM
Just when I was whining that the libido spike wasn't as good as I expected, the last couple of days it really seems to have gone up noticeably. Seems like the onset of benefits from APEX is gradual, and I'm good with that.

This product really helps with deep sleep. It's not really a sleep aid, per se, in that it helps you FALL asleep or makes you tired, but when you make it to sleep, it's super deep sleep. I put my neck out doing weighted pull ups yesterday and the pain startled me awake in the night. I had a major case of tent pole/towel rack going on. My wife hates when I waste it, so I woke her up, hit it and went back to sleep. When sleep resumed, it was super deep.

The only downside to this deep sleep is that it leaves me somewhat groggy upon waking. But it isn't a perpetual fog that lasts. Once it's gone, it's gone.

Pumps have been downright sick. This product is a nice compliment to my natural DHT optimization. I'm keeping my lean and vascular composition, even in the face of the world's worst cheat day. Yesterday I had three donuts, Hardee's for lunch and Dairy Queen for dinner (yeah I know, awful, but I only do that one day per week), and this is how I woke up looking today:

I definitely deem this APEX one of the best ideas in pro-test supplements that I've seen in a long time. I think the Humanofort lovers on this board would like it a lot.

Freepressright
06-04-2015, 06:29 AM
Maybe I spoke too soon on the libido. The last couple of days it's been down. But then this morning I feel like it might be coming back up. I don't know what's going on with it right now, to be honest.

Body comp is still vascular and tight. All other positives remain intact. But the sex drive has quite a flat feeling and I'm not liking it at all. Maybe the prolactin is all over the board right now and I need something like Caber to calm it. I have a buddy who stocked up on Caber not long ago. I might hit him up for a couple and see if that improves things.

Mad Mardigan
06-06-2015, 02:50 AM
I'm guessing the variable libido is from the nmda. Usually if I take more than 200 mg a day of humanofort, I notice increased libido and sensitivity. The nmda/humanofort combo has to have you sleeping like a rock though.

Freepressright
06-08-2015, 08:58 AM
I'm guessing the variable libido is from the nmda. Usually if I take more than 200 mg a day of humanofort, I notice increased libido and sensitivity. The nmda/humanofort combo has to have you sleeping like a rock though.

The sleep is downright incredible. Not dealing well with this fluctuating libido, though.

I grabbed some royal jelly and dosed it really high on Friday hoping to revive the libido. By Saturday I was feeling really good. Libido remained pretty good through Sunday. Tried to hit it before work this morning right after my workout and I don't know whether I had stim dick from the Amp Citrate in my pre-workout or what but things certainly werent working like they should have been.

Cobalt
06-20-2015, 04:14 PM
Any updates FPR? I started on iForce's Intimidate for a natty T booster and stacking it with Humanofort sounds like an interesting idea. Intimidate is awesome, but I'm looking for more.