PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on this Cycle

Thanksgiving
05-21-2015, 10:57 PM
Someone recommended this for PFS. (This may need to be moved to PFS forum but there are no posts there)

This is similar to what I've run with success but am now in a bad spot after cycling off

His cycle:

Testosterone Propionate 50mg (a day)
Andracim Gel (small 2 eminem size, 1 on each size of rib cage, less is more with this stuff)
Arimidex 0.5mg-3mg a day as needed (keep this dose around 1mg a day, too high and you will have low estrogen, torem may prevent you from needing it, everyone is different, I may not need it anymore, I recommend taking it only as needed,
Torem 60mg a day (new drug instead of hcg that is an estrogen blocker and being tested as a treatment for androgen insensitivity)
DHEA 50mg 1-2X a day (sometimes 2 X if I feel I need a mood boost)
Maca Root 1500Mg a day
Calcium D Glucarate 1500mg (as many times a day as I remember, about 3X is good)
Reservatrol (whatever dose a day, it's an extra)

tallstraw
05-22-2015, 12:02 AM
And there will continue to be no posts there as long as you guys keep posting your stuff every and anywhere.

weekend
05-22-2015, 02:32 AM
Try it and see. All serms lower my libido. So torem might not make it feel as good for some

- - - Updated - - -

Also 3 mg of arimidex is retarded haha

entropy
05-22-2015, 05:38 AM
This is ridiculous for a pfs guy. Please post in the pfs section thanksgiving

Thanksgiving
05-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Most of my posts aren't PFS related if you haven't noticed noticed.

I think this guy is a bit extreme. I looked at PH for first time in months to reference an old thread and I came across his thread of 107 pages long LOL.

FYI I started taking nystatin again last night and feel much better today. I made the connection that my latest setback came at the same time I got sick and took antibiotics which can trigger candida.