PDA

View Full Version : Sarm stack. With or without S4 (Andarine)?

Dragoninho
05-23-2015, 07:35 AM
I'm about to try a Sarm run.
I'm going to use Osta 20 mg for 12 weeks.
My idea was to stack this with LGD and S4 something like:
Lgd 6-9 mg ED. Week 1-6
S4 50 mg ED. W 1-6
Osta 20 mg. W 1-12.
I will probably run a small amount of Dermacrine W 6-12 with a moderate dose of Stano/Epiandro alongside with the Osta.

I have used Osta and S4 in the past but not LGD.
The idea is to use the first 6 weeks as a leanbulk/strength increase period and then work against a recomp/more endurance work.

The question is if it's better to go with a higher dose of LGD and drop the S4 or do this as schedueled...?

I did like S4 when I used it back in the days. I got quite good strength increases from it but maybe Lgd is superior in this regard and there is no need for S4.

Someone who has experience/ideas here?
Thanks in advance.
/D

tallstraw
05-23-2015, 01:53 PM
In for this because I like learning about sarms, but have absolutely no helpful insight

Dragoninho
05-23-2015, 02:39 PM
In for this because I like learning about sarms, but have absolutely no helpful insight

Haha! Roger!
I used S4 as my very first Sarm, I think it was in 2007 or 08. I went up to 150 mg ED. Not good! I didn't see jack when lights were off and everything had this yellow/green tone. Under 100 mg ed this didn't happen for me but honestly wasn't the upside so much greater above 50 mg for me so I'm heading more using S4 for 50 mg in a stack instead of increasing dosage.
And S4 and Osta is a pretty good feelgood stack with some quite nice atlethic gains.

Mad Mardigan
05-23-2015, 08:24 PM
I'm like Tallstraw, interested but have no experience. Used a little S4 back in the day and it was OK. Except when driving at night lol.

DJM
05-25-2015, 12:25 PM
Iv used only s4, it is what it is, works but not comparable to phs or aas, added to the fact that sarms are suppressive at these doses, iv never been interested
Even the gw stuff, it depends who you are talking to
'Works' imo is all relative, sarms are great unless youve used stronger stuff then prob wont be as impressed

tallstraw
05-25-2015, 12:43 PM
If I'm suppressing myself, the minimum I'm using is a PH.

DJM
05-25-2015, 12:46 PM
I can see 10wks of anavar being similar in price to 3 months of those with better results, and not much worse suppression wise and toxicity

Dragoninho
05-25-2015, 01:10 PM
I can see 10wks of anavar being similar in price to 3 months of those with better results, and not much worse suppression wise and toxicity

I´m a fan of Anavar myself. But, because of a couple of reasons Var is out of the game at this moment... unfortunately. I do get some serious lethargy from it though...

I´ve used Osta and S4 so I pretty much know what I´m getting there and yes, you are right, it´s not aas. But on all honesty, for "athletical" cycles they suit the bill quite good.

But this LGD thing has reported be another thing but this one I havn´t tried yet so this one I don´t know what I can expect from it.

DJM
05-25-2015, 01:31 PM
Good luck hope it works well
Doesnt gw improve endurance? Thatd fit an athletic cycle too

Strong_Guy
05-25-2015, 02:02 PM
I'm about to try a Sarm run.
I'm going to use Osta 20 mg for 12 weeks.
My idea was to stack this with LGD and S4 something like:
Lgd 6-9 mg ED. Week 1-6
S4 50 mg ED. W 1-6
Osta 20 mg. W 1-12.
I will probably run a small amount of Dermacrine W 6-12 with a moderate dose of Stano/Epiandro alongside with the Osta.

I have used Osta and S4 in the past but not LGD.
The idea is to use the first 6 weeks as a leanbulk/strength increase period and then work against a recomp/more endurance work.

The question is if it's better to go with a higher dose of LGD and drop the S4 or do this as schedueled...?

I did like S4 when I used it back in the days. I got quite good strength increases from it but maybe Lgd is superior in this regard and there is no need for S4.

Someone who has experience/ideas here?
Thanks in advance.
/D

Have you used a SARM before? Never used S4 but I tried ostarine and it didn't agree with me at all. After about three weeks at 15 mg/day I started having anxiety/derealization type feelings, very strange, sometimes a sense of vertigo. Not sure if that is a known side effect of not. I tried researching it and found a little here and there on it, but nothing significant as far as others experiencing it. It's a shame SARMS appear to have some pretty good potential for those looking for something mild to run for an extended period and/or to use for a potential bridge between cycles. After my experience with ostarine I don't think I'll try S4 since between the two, ostarine is supposed to have less side effects.

Otherwise assuming the SARMS won't give you negative sides, a stack with dermacrine and/or epiandro would definitely be a solid combination for an "athletic" type cycle for sure.

Cdsnuts
05-25-2015, 06:41 PM
I have a bottle of s4 laying around from probably 2008 or 9. you think it's still good?

silverstrand
05-28-2015, 10:59 AM
I have a bottle of s4 laying around from probably 2008 or 9. you think it's still good?

I've read this stuff isn't very androgenic and causes vision problems. Have you done SARMS before? What's been your experience? I like how you can use them to lean out while building muscles but would this be any more effective than say some combination on GH Peptides?

DJM
05-29-2015, 12:08 PM
Sarms ===> Peptides ===> AAS
Peptides will do more than sarms jmo, but if you are going to pin just do an aas cycle and use sarms or peps when youre off, you can inject aas with insulin needles too

tallstraw
05-29-2015, 12:14 PM
Id agree with everything he said but the last part. Peptides can do just fine without committing yourself to the possible issues of a cycle.
But outside of that, yeah there is nothing like AAS man. Everything else except SD, M1t, Phera, Msten, xtren are weak would be imitations at best..and way more expensive. The dark side is cheap, it's your ancillaries that are expensive.

DJM
05-29-2015, 12:17 PM
Peptides feel like a hassel to me, all these combinations and pinning schedules
Im liking cjc dac tho, very nice addition to tren at 4mg wk
Other than that i dont wanna be a pin cushion, granted they are very interesting and a great alternative, its the sarms im not a fan, but thats just me

tallstraw
05-29-2015, 01:21 PM
I dig it

silverstrand
06-08-2015, 05:40 PM
Peptides feel like a hassel to me, all these combinations and pinning schedules
Im liking cjc dac tho, very nice addition to tren at 4mg wk
Other than that i dont wanna be a pin cushion, granted they are very interesting and a great alternative, its the sarms im not a fan, but thats just me

I like peptides but I take them differently, only 1 pin a day in the mornings. The two I'm on now Sermorelin and Ipamorelin, I pull them into the same needle so only need one/day. In a couple months, I will be switching to CJC Dac for a month or so and then back to Sermorelin and Ipamorelin. There's really no need to get off these peptides as there's no down regulation. CJC Dac is really the only GH peptide I believe needs to be cycled so its nice to include with something else. CJC DAC is strong stuff, thats why I'm not sure if SARMs is something I'd ever really be interested in.

DJM
06-08-2015, 05:50 PM
4mg dac week is something
Poor mans gh imo

silverstrand
06-08-2015, 06:00 PM
Poor mans gh imo

haha, you can call it poor mans GH as it is very cost effective. Use of regular GH can cause growth irregularities, look at the GH gut on most bodybuilders today and how about Stallones jaw, its huge. A low dose of GH peptide will keep from overstimulating and desensitizing the Pituitary gland. My aim is more for anti-aging, assist in recovery, and keeping lean all year round. Granted the effect will not be dramatic but I can say that over time, I have definitely felt the benefits.

derekh83
06-12-2015, 09:02 AM
Poor mans gh imo
DJM can you elaborate on how you are using this (times a week or a day) and the benefits you are seeing from it?

DJM
06-20-2015, 08:07 PM
DJM can you elaborate on how you are using this (times a week or a day) and the benefits you are seeing from it?

Sorry i didnt see this
2-2.5mg mon/fri (give or take), prebed
25min of flushing upon injection as well as site redness are sides
Great sleep especially the days dosed, muscle fullness, nothing crazy but i see it, leaning or not gaining when eating shitty, recovery iv read is another thing it does but i eat alot and am on gear so hard to tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk