PDA

View Full Version : High vs Low Dose Clomid

Thanksgiving
05-25-2015, 09:38 PM
Why do I see such fluctuations in dosing recommendations for clomid?

I see some people having success with 12.5 mg 3x weekly and in other cases guys are taking 100 mg per day.

I'm looking to increase my test and fertility levels with minimal side effects but maximum effectiveness.

weekend
05-25-2015, 10:13 PM

I see some people having success with 12.5 mg 3x weekly and in other cases guys are taking 100 mg per day.

I'm looking to increase my test and fertility levels with minimal side effects but maximum effectiveness.

i see best results at 25 every day

12.5 is good for a natty boost. but i always seem to see more with 25. anything above that just adds more sides. i already get vision issues at 25 ED though.

tallstraw
05-25-2015, 11:51 PM
You should be looking into HCG/HMG(preferred) and clinics therapy for fertility and test boosting.

Thanksgiving
05-26-2015, 12:54 AM
I was also considering a stack of DHEA+clomid. How would these complement each other?

Is there an option for hcg/hug that doesn't require injections?

tallstraw
05-26-2015, 01:34 AM
Man up man, it's not bad, you don't even feel it really..they're subQ, not IM lol

O.N.
05-26-2015, 04:21 AM

You should read here then: Nolva, Clomid, SERM’s Useless in PCT (http://www.wickedsupplements.com/nolva-clomid-serms-useless-in-pct/)

You should also read this one too: The Dangers of Clomid and Nolvadex (http://www.wickedsupplements.com/the-dangers-of-clomid-and-nolvadex/)

Haritec
05-26-2015, 02:47 PM
I did 12.5mg clomid every other day for a year and found it substantially increased my testosterone - but as soon as I went off it crashed again.

O.N.
05-27-2015, 12:05 AM
I did 12.5mg clomid every other day for a year and found it substantially increased my testosterone - but as soon as I went off it crashed again.

As said in the above links it never actually removes estrogen from the body....it only tricks your brain into thinking you have less estrogen and this is why there are so many issues including toxic issues from it's use.

Freepressright
05-27-2015, 06:07 AM
With Clomid, less is more. I personally say NEVER more than 25mg ED. If you have a good natural PCT protocol and want to compliment it, 12.5mg per day.

Turbo6GN
06-02-2015, 10:42 AM
I think guys need to stop contributing every shitty event, thought or feeling in their life to low testosterone.

tallstraw
06-03-2015, 09:47 AM
I think guys need to stop contributing every shitty event, thought or feeling in their life to low testosterone.

What's that? You mean there are other things other than low test that can make life sucky? You don't say.

entropy
06-03-2015, 12:28 PM
What's that? You mean there are other things other than low test that can make life sucky? You don't say.
High estrogen? :D

DJM
06-03-2015, 02:22 PM

Great post!!!! We live in a pill society niw where meds 'solve ' everything

tallstraw
06-03-2015, 09:11 PM
High estrogen? :D

You sly bastard

silverstrand
06-08-2015, 06:41 PM

I've never used Clomid; however, I done a fair amount of reading on it - I believe Nolvadex has a better side effect profile. These two compound birthed from the same research if I remember correctly. Eric Potratz wrote a really good article on it. I would say if you are dead set on using this method, then low dose of Nolvadex with a small amount of aromasin might be a good idea.

You can also look at the natural route which would be cycling herbs from Superman Herbs. This may take more time but you never need to stop. Also, its very unlikely you'll ever overdose on any of these herbs which can happen with Pharma.

silverstrand
06-08-2015, 06:46 PM
As said in the above links it never actually removes estrogen from the body....it only tricks your brain into thinking you have less estrogen and this is why there are so many issues including toxic issues from it's use.

Right, also estrogen has a downregulating factor on the AR Receptor so if there's more estrogen in the body, more damage is being done than good by fooling the brain. A low dose of aromsin as a compliment? Thats just my guess.

O.N.
06-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Right, also estrogen has a downregulating factor on the AR Receptor so if there's more estrogen in the body, more damage is being done than good by fooling the brain. A low dose of aromsin as a compliment? Thats just my guess.

Yes a low dose of aromasin would be a much better choice

Thanksgiving
06-22-2015, 12:57 AM
Hi all,

I'm 3.5 weeks into clomid.

I'm taking 12.5 mg daily in the evening.

My balls seriously feel fucking huge. The biggest I've seen them since I was shut down. My workouts are better also. Sex drive coming back online as well. I do know my estrogen is a bit high right now but it is pretty well countered by the low dose letrozole and DHT prohormone.

I'm considered substituting the letrozole for aromasin. At this low dose letrozole, I still get a lot of AI without as many side effects. I've never used aromasin before and am somewhat hesitant to switch.

I'm also running
6 caps daily alpha hard
225 mg dhea daily
10 micrograms letrozole
2.5 mg LDN
Raw thyroid
Vitamins/minerals/creating etc