PDA

View Full Version : PP products and shipping

Enuke65
11-22-2012, 08:09 AM
Anyone have issues lately trying to ship PP products? I might be paranoid but a package sent to an FPO hasn't updated in a few days....was it a bad idea to try and send it out to an FPO?

h2s
11-23-2012, 12:03 AM
It is probably coincidental, especially with the holiday rush. I would not worry.

USN HM 350Z
11-23-2012, 09:38 AM
Tracking is worthless on packages sent to FPO's. Tracking only tracks the item until it gets to its US departure location. Once it leaves there, the Military is transporting the packages and they do not/cannot update the tracking.

Enuke65
11-23-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm familiar with the shipping procedures to FPO's (used to be on the receiving end), my concern is that it hasn't updated since the 20th after it departed from where I dropped it off, (middle of nowhere PA). Thanks for the responses guys, I'm probably just being a worry wart about this.

Enuke65
11-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Just to follow up, has anybody had any issues shipping stuff since this all went down? I'm just concerned for a package I sent a week ago that hasn't updated. I know it's going to be slow and different since its an FPO address, but I want to make sure I'm not screwing over the kid on the other end and that its not actually lost or been seized.