PDA

View Full Version : Doubts about some supplements and herbs

Brazilianguy
06-15-2015, 06:04 PM
Hi guys. How are you doing?

I was taking Ômega 3 and read that some people reported lower libido so I wanted to ask you what is your opinion about it.

I also was taking a herbal complex that had mucuna, mua puama, catuaba and panax ginseng. Then I started to feel worse and one friend told me that panax ginseng can shrink the prostate and give some symptoms similar to saw palmetto and I got really bad, less energy, worse orgasm, no more morning wood and no motivation to workout.

I know that milk thistle, fenugreek and saw palmetto give people some sexual problems, what about panax ginseng and ômega 3?

Last question guys. I was recovering libido from my crash by doing tribulus cycle because it stimulates the androgen receptor and that's the only thing that I noticed was reversing my crash from saw palmetto/propecia/progesterone. And I noticed that sometimes tribulus work, sometimes doesn't. I don't know If its related to the diet and vitamins/minerals that help tribulus work.

Some friends are recovering by cycling tribulus and tongkat ali because they said both stimulates 5ar and androgen receptor. What about Maca? I noticed that tribulus was the only thing that recovered my ball size and libido and stayed well even when I stopped, I want to try maca as well but I wanna read your review.

Thank you my friends.

entropy
06-17-2015, 06:47 PM
Hi guys. How are you doing?

I was taking Ômega 3 and read that some people reported lower libido so I wanted to ask you what is your opinion about it.

I also was taking a herbal complex that had mucuna, mua puama, catuaba and panax ginseng. Then I started to feel worse and one friend told me that panax ginseng can shrink the prostate and give some symptoms similar to saw palmetto and I got really bad, less energy, worse orgasm, no more morning wood and no motivation to workout.

I know that milk thistle, fenugreek and saw palmetto give people some sexual problems, what about panax ginseng and ômega 3?

Last question guys. I was recovering libido from my crash by doing tribulus cycle because it stimulates the androgen receptor and that's the only thing that I noticed was reversing my crash from saw palmetto/propecia/progesterone. And I noticed that sometimes tribulus work, sometimes doesn't. I don't know If its related to the diet and vitamins/minerals that help tribulus work.

Some friends are recovering by cycling tribulus and tongkat ali because they said both stimulates 5ar and androgen receptor. What about Maca? I noticed that tribulus was the only thing that recovered my ball size and libido and stayed well even when I stopped, I want to try maca as well but I wanna read your review.

Thank you my friends.
Oh. My. God. Post in the section made for you, better yet just don't post at all, the stuff you post is completely senseless babbling with no logic behind it, you're dabbling with shit you don't understand, coming to ridiculous conclusions and fucking yourself up more. Get your head of the clouds.

BBG
06-18-2015, 12:59 AM
Moved thread to appropriate place. If you see anymore like this, feel free to report and just ask for the thread to be moved.

tallstraw
06-18-2015, 12:44 PM
Excuse me..but you're no longer a super not-moderator. Change your shit.

tallstraw
06-18-2015, 02:03 PM
You're now a super not, not-moderator

entropy
06-18-2015, 02:53 PM
You're now a super not, not-moderator
BBG if someone here tells you to change your sig and it's suitably hilarious or embarrassing you're obligated to do so. Check mine. :cool:

BBG
06-19-2015, 07:07 AM
Fair's fair.

Brazilianguy
06-19-2015, 01:32 PM
Oh. My. God. Post in the section made for you, better yet just don't post at all, the stuff you post is completely senseless babbling with no logic behind it, you're dabbling with shit you don't understand, coming to ridiculous conclusions and fucking yourself up more. Get your head of the clouds.

Why you're such a douchebag???

I'm asking about Ômega 3 if somebody had noticed or saw anything related to lower libido. I'm asking about maca, I'm asking if diet, vitamins, minerals have something to do with the herbs because sometimes they work on me and sometimes don't. I'm not asking for help about pfs. I'm asking about ômega3, herbs, diet, vitamins, minerais.

My God it seems like we can't say some words that it should be moved to finasteride thread. Tonibr introduced himself saying he is one pfs guy and the members got crazy saying to him get out the thread and post on fin thread. He was just introducing himself there is nothing wrong saying I'm Toni, and I took propecia.

If someone could answer my questions (again, not related to pfs) I would thank.

DJM
06-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Just me but don't see how omega 3 could impact libido to the degree you stated, I take 4g fish oil Ed for heart health and its a none issue
As for the herbs, dunno, my guess is your issues go beyond the herb usage, I really never heard of ginseng lowering libido either, and was always under the assumption that saw palmetto was good for the prostate........I do see the dirty word "propecia", might wanna focus there

Brazilianguy
06-20-2015, 06:32 AM
One guy told me that panax ginseng made him crash, it wasn't good for me too. Maybe other ginseng herbs are ok. Yeah generally the herbs that are good for the prostate is not good for the general health because they block the conversion to dht, and dht is important to a lot of things.

entropy
06-20-2015, 03:14 PM
Just me but don't see how omega 3 could impact libido to the degree you stated, I take 4g fish oil Ed for heart health and its a none issue
As for the herbs, dunno, my guess is your issues go beyond the herb usage, I really never heard of ginseng lowering libido either, and was always under the assumption that saw palmetto was good for the prostate........I do see the dirty word "propecia", might wanna focus there
Some of us are a bit sensitive to a lot of 5aris like Fenugreek (fpr) or saw palmetto.

Bg, I'm a douchebag cause the shit you talk about is dangerous. Talking about up regulating this or downregulating that when you have literally no scientific proof. Its dangerous to talk like theories are fact, especially in this situation when people are scared.

BBG
06-22-2015, 12:37 AM
So I realized this isn't a PFS question, it is just really similiar. Moved back to men's health/ancillaries.

Brazilianguy
06-22-2015, 08:21 AM
Some of us are a bit sensitive to a lot of 5aris like Fenugreek (fpr) or saw palmetto.

Bg, I'm a douchebag cause the shit you talk about is dangerous. Talking about up regulating this or downregulating that when you have literally no scientific proof. Its dangerous to talk like theories are fact, especially in this situation when people are scared.

I have plenty scientific proof about what I'm saying. I can post here If you want. Just don't know If you can read in English, Portuguese from Portugal, Italian. I would say just the first language you're familiar with. And I'm saying some herbs made me feel bad, others made me feel awesome, I'm not asking for help with upregulating this or that, I'm asking about diet, herbs, suplementa. I'm asking specifically what is the best diet to follow herbal supplement and also asking about ômega 3 because I'm not sure If its good or bad, finally I'm asking If you guys feel the same effect on your body comparing tribulus, tongkat and maca. My friend said tongkat gave him the same thing tribulus did but with a stronger effect. When I was living in Brazil I drank an alcoholic drink containing catuaba and my libido increased a lot but it was totally different from tribulus. Tribulus changed my whole body even cleared my gyno or fat in my breast, gave me muscle definition, energy, increased my pumps and strenght in the gym, increased libido, ball size and loads. Catuaba was just libido and it was different like just mental.

Thank you BBG I'm glad you understood what I was saying, very grateful.

5 alpha victim
07-06-2015, 08:14 PM
I had a similar experience with Omaga 3 as well brother.

People who are not crazy over sensitive to 5AR inhibitors and or already in a "messed up" state from taking a 5AR inhibitor will most likely only benefit from Omaga 3 sups. We are not the norm.

Even though it's difficult to relate to people who are not the norm the information I have gathered from this website has been the biggest help with my own personal situation.

I'm feeling the best I have in a while and I contribute almost every bit of that to this website. I still have a ways to go but I'm happy with my recent gains in overall health and fitness.

Keep nudging your body back into health little by little. Don't even worry so much about theories, reasoning and making this an exact science. We know what we need to do.