PDA

View Full Version : Researching topically!

hossam
06-17-2015, 12:01 AM
I have tried liquid Clen topically with Smolder and it worked perfectly,
how about other research products?
T3, Tada, Ralox.. etc...
anyone have experience or information on using them topically?
maybe inside Salvo?

hossam
06-17-2015, 02:38 AM
found this great study:

Topical triiodothyronine stimulates epidermal proliferation, dermal thickening, and hair growth in mice and rats (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11525263)

and this (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDwQFjAEahUKEwiwoLvXl5bGAhUDPhQKHdFOABM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.actasdermo.org%2Fen%2Fpdf%2F9 0183455%2FS300%2F&ei=-h6BVbC7EoP8UNGdgZgB&usg=AFQjCNHOhJ42MvmRZodDLvdKZJ8hnzyRtA&sig2=ZynpS9QRZRdNGN6VXhlgXw&bvm=bv.96041959,d.d24)

O.N.
06-17-2015, 04:39 AM
Personally I think a good combination would be salvo tetrahydropiperine, beta alanine and then your active ingredients you want to deliver.

Freepressright
06-17-2015, 06:45 AM
Personally I think a good combination would be salvo tetrahydropiperine, beta alanine and then your active ingredients you want to deliver.

Along these lines, if you can extract the testosterone, androstenedione, DHEA and androsterone from pine pollen by way of alcohol tincture and concentrate it for absorption under the tongue, is there a process that you could turn it topical?

One variety of pine pollen reportedly has 80 ng/g of testosterone, 110 ng/g of epitestosterone, and 590 ng/g androstenedione. That doesn't sound like much until you consider if one gram of pine pollen contains 80 nanograms of testosterone, then 100 grams would contain 8,000 ng’s of the actual hormone. And you can harness a lot of that through the alcohol extraction.

I'm dosing pollen 3-4 times a day right now under the tongue and just tossed in some epiandro to the mix. I'd love to know how to make a topical out of this as well and do sublingual and topical application.

O.N.
06-17-2015, 08:15 AM
Along these lines, if you can extract the testosterone, androstenedione, DHEA and androsterone from pine pollen by way of alcohol tincture and concentrate it for absorption under the tongue, is there a process that you could turn it topical?

One variety of pine pollen reportedly has 80 ng/g of testosterone, 110 ng/g of epitestosterone, and 590 ng/g androstenedione. That doesn't sound like much until you consider if one gram of pine pollen contains 80 nanograms of testosterone, then 100 grams would contain 8,000 ng’s of the actual hormone. And you can harness a lot of that through the alcohol extraction.

I'm dosing pollen 3-4 times a day right now under the tongue and just tossed in some epiandro to the mix. I'd love to know how to make a topical out of this as well and do sublingual and topical application.

Are you just consuming the raw ingredient sublingual? Or dissolving it into something first.
From what I can see of the salvo it seems to be a great topical, the only unanswered questions would be it's shelf life of the active ingredients once dissolved into solution....are they dissolved and being damaged or are they intact for weeks/months....and this would vary based on what active you are using.

We all know things as simple as creatine left for 24hrs in water is no longer creatine the next day...hate to think what would become of some hormones or active ingredients within certain time spans...that would be the only concern and something a lab would need to confirm for you. As an individual you wouldn't have the time or money/ingredient to waste on such an experiment.

Freepressright
06-17-2015, 08:25 AM
Are you just consuming the raw ingredient sublingual? Or dissolving it into something first.
From what I can see of the salvo it seems to be a great topical, the only unanswered questions would be it's shelf life of the active ingredients once dissolved into solution....are they dissolved and being damaged or are they intact for weeks/months....and this would vary based on what active you are using.

We all know things as simple as creatine left for 24hrs in water is no longer creatine the next day...hate to think what would become of some hormones or active ingredients within certain time spans...that would be the only concern and something a lab would need to confirm for you. As an individual you wouldn't have the time or money/ingredient to waste on such an experiment.

I have been consuming the tincture under the tongue 3x daily. The tincture is made when the raw pollen is soaked in organic alcohol for at least two weeks and the androgens are taken up by the alcohol solution. It is then administered under the tongue.

I've wondered if I added some to a carrier like Salvo, either by the whole container or just individual dose, if it would be an improvement over under-the-tongue delivery.

O.N.
06-17-2015, 10:22 AM
Because of the high concentration of solvents I wouldn't recommend swallowing salvo.

ExtraZeus
06-17-2015, 10:26 AM
found this great study:

Topical triiodothyronine stimulates epidermal proliferation, dermal thickening, and hair growth in mice and rats (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11525263)

and this (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDwQFjAEahUKEwiwoLvXl5bGAhUDPhQKHdFOABM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.actasdermo.org%2Fen%2Fpdf%2F9 0183455%2FS300%2F&ei=-h6BVbC7EoP8UNGdgZgB&usg=AFQjCNHOhJ42MvmRZodDLvdKZJ8hnzyRtA&sig2=ZynpS9QRZRdNGN6VXhlgXw&bvm=bv.96041959,d.d24)

Wow, that's pretty interesting. So who's going to be the first guinea pig to slather t3 on their head?

Freepressright
06-17-2015, 11:44 AM
Because of the high concentration of solvents I wouldn't recommend swallowing salvo.

Allow me to clarify.

I was suggesting using Salvo as a TOPICAL carrier for the pine pollen tincture solution and applying it to my upper trunk. I was curious if transdermal delivery of the androgens in it would be more efficient than to take the tincture under the tongue, which I have been doing.

Never would I attempt to swallow Salvo.

hossam
06-17-2015, 11:54 AM

why adding beta alanine? and how much dose with T3?

Wow, that's pretty interesting. So who's going to be the first guinea pig to slather t3 on their head?

i will try it, i just need to know how much T3 with Salvo

Allow me to clarify.

I was suggesting using Salvo as a TOPICAL carrier for the pine pollen tincture solution and applying it to my upper trunk. I was curious if transdermal delivery of the androgens in it would be more efficient than to take the tincture under the tongue, which I have been doing.

Never would I attempt to swallow Salvo.

mix every dose away from the Salvo bottle to avoid damaging the Pine pollen and let us know your findings

Freepressright
06-17-2015, 12:16 PM
why adding beta alanine? and how much dose with T3?

i will try it, i just need to know how much T3 with Salvo

mix every dose away from the Salvo bottle to avoid damaging the Pine pollen and let us know your findings

Salvo is cheap enough. I think I'm going to buy a bottle and add a dropper or two full of the pollen tincture solution to an individual dose amount of salvo, mix it up and apply it to my upper trunk daily while simultaneously taking it sublingual. Curious to know what it will add.

Cdsnuts
06-17-2015, 12:17 PM

lol

Cdsnuts
06-17-2015, 12:20 PM
Salvo is cheap enough. I think I'm going to buy a bottle and add a dropper or two full of the pollen tincture solution to an individual dose amount of salvo, mix it up and apply it to my upper trunk daily while simultaneously taking it sublingual. Curious to know what it will add.

Aside from absorbtion rates isn't one of the main reasons to apply things topically to be able to take advantage of certain hormonal conversions in skin enzymes? Do you think there would be more conversion this way?

Freepressright
06-17-2015, 12:32 PM
Aside from absorbtion rates isn't one of the main reasons to apply things topically to be able to take advantage of certain hormonal conversions in skin enzymes? Do you think there would be more conversion this way?

Yes. As is the case with TRT on AndroGel or Testim, you would likely get greater DHT conversion due to the concentration androgenic enzymes on the skin. It would help guide the DHEA and Androstenedione to Test as well, probably.

To me this is totally worth a try.

Cdsnuts
06-17-2015, 02:21 PM
Yes. As is the case with TRT on AndroGel or Testim, you would likely get greater DHT conversion due to the concentration androgenic enzymes on the skin. It would help guide the DHEA and Androstenedione to Test as well, probably.

To me this is totally worth a try.

I'd be interested to hear of your results. To me the tincture on it's own along side the powder is a kick ass combo. If you can increase the strength of that it would be pretty amazing.

O.N.
06-17-2015, 05:39 PM
why adding beta alanine?

You are dilating the blood just below the surface of the skin to equal a higher penetration of whatever ingredient you are trying to deliver.

You have several things happening here:
blood dilation/relaxation of blood vessels
temperature increase at the skin to open up blood vessels
moisturization to keep skin pores nice and wide open
Increasing vascular blood flow and cellular energy will help to carry ingredients away from the skin and into circulation

The only unknown answer is how long is the shelf life with a,b,c ingredient once mixed into this solution.
For this you would be best off using very small amounts and making up the formulation as you require it for immediate application to avoid it being broken down over long periods of hours/days.

hossam
06-18-2015, 01:09 AM
so i will be buying the ingredients and will try different mixes and see how it goes
i will start with the T3 for hair regrowth solo and in Salvo

O.N.
06-18-2015, 01:43 AM
so i will be buying the ingredients and will try different mixes and see how it goes
i will start with the T3 for hair regrowth solo and in Salvo

I'd just suggest mix and use immediately as nobody has any idea how fast the active starts to get destroyed....if at all.
eg make up a 30 days supply the active ingredient might be useless after 24-48hrs.

We even had this once when experimenting with yohimbine back in the day we combined it into liquid L-carnitine for injection, day 1 great all the normal expected effects, next time we went to use it...nothing happened...no yohimbine effects at all, next day double dosed still nothing.
Whatever was in that mix killed the yohimbine and made it inactive.

So whilst salvo seems very good and stable not all ingredients are going to "survive"

hossam
06-19-2015, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the information ON, today i started applying T3 only on my forehead
just a few drops (6) as i am bold in that area and lets see how it goes

derekh83
06-19-2015, 09:48 AM

Couldn't you technically just apply the pollen tincture to the skin as is? Its in an alcohol solution correct? How would this differ from says Trenazone?

Freepressright
06-21-2015, 03:01 PM
Couldn't you technically just apply the pollen tincture to the skin as is? Its in an alcohol solution correct? How would this differ from says Trenazone?

The salvo would aid in not only penetrating the skin but with delivering the hormones over a period of time

hossam
06-23-2015, 11:20 PM
when i applied T3 on its own i didn't feel anything as i think it was not absorbed at all
but today i applied it with Salvo (dosage mixed on the spot) and i can feel the symptoms of T3,
same amount was applied for both methods.

BBG
06-23-2015, 11:28 PM
I've got t3 in powder form... That would be nice to mix up.

hossam
06-24-2015, 08:54 PM
6 little drops and I feel like overdosed T3, it is more effective topically