PDA

View Full Version : anyone started using 1-andro and/or Alpha Stano??

SoCal-Nutrition
07-09-2015, 01:49 AM
We shipped out quite a bit of these in the last couple weeks, anyone already started using either?

or, plan on using them soon?

derekh83
07-09-2015, 07:40 AM
Yup I will be using it soon at the end of my current run. Probably August time frame.

Strong_Guy
07-09-2015, 08:01 AM
I'm about a week and a half into my run of it. Been using about 200 mg/day. Stacking it with Mind Charm Epi-Andro and a 4-Andro product from Hard Rock Supplements. This will be my first time using 1-Andro since the days of PP's AMv2, and it's the first time for me using it in topical form. This is also my first time using the salvo and it seems like a legit topical carrier for sure. I've used some products where the carrier is definitely sub-par, this stuff you can tell just "soaks in" well.

SoCal-Nutrition
07-12-2015, 07:26 PM
I'm about a week and a half into my run of it. Been using about 200 mg/day. Stacking it with Mind Charm Epi-Andro and a 4-Andro product from Hard Rock Supplements. This will be my first time using 1-Andro since the days of PP's AMv2, and it's the first time for me using it in topical form. This is also my first time using the salvo and it seems like a legit topical carrier for sure. I've used some products where the carrier is definitely sub-par, this stuff you can tell just "soaks in" well.

Awesome, glad you're liking the carrier!

How you liking the stack so far?

Strong_Guy
07-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Awesome, glad you're liking the carrier!

How you liking the stack so far?

So far, so good. I have increased my calories slightly. Definitely noticing some muscle hardening and strength increases; vascularity is pretty crazy; have been able to begin steadily increasing the weight of lifts.

Enuke65
07-13-2015, 11:17 PM
So far, so good. I have increased my calories slightly. Definitely noticing some muscle hardening and strength increases; vascularity is pretty crazy; have been able to begin steadily increasing the weight of lifts.

Any issues with the extreme lethargy seen with oral 1-dhea

Strong_Guy
07-14-2015, 06:44 AM
Any issues with the extreme lethargy seen with oral 1-dhea

I feel it's still too early to say one way or another on this one. I am curious to see how this plays out as well. The plan is for this to be an eight week run, so that should be ample time to gauge lethargy. When I took it in oral form, lethargy was an issue for me at that time so I should be able to tell one way or another by comparison to the TD version.