PDA

View Full Version : Letrozole Libido Crush

Thanksgiving
07-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Is it solely due to obliterating estrogen levels, or are there other factors/pathways at play?

I know it's bad for blood lipids, perhaps this contributes also?

Perhaps someone with more scientific knowledge can chime in.

I love learning about the body and this forum is fucking awesome. I can't thank you all enough

Jelisej
07-26-2015, 05:46 PM
E2 levels are extremely important for libido, it should be around 25 ng/dl
if it goes below 15 or near to 35 libido, quality of erections, mood etc will be affected big time

Thanksgiving
08-09-2015, 11:29 PM
Would it be a good idea to switch to Aromasin since it is a suicidal AI and thus it lowers my chance of estrogen rebound when coming off letrozole?

I take less than .1 mg of letro per day. What would be a good way of dosing Aromasin when coming off this dose and how would I feel on Aromasin as opposed to letrozole?

entropy
08-10-2015, 01:55 AM
Would it be a good idea to switch to Aromasin since it is a suicidal AI and thus it lowers my chance of estrogen rebound when coming off letrozole?

I take less than .1 mg of letro per day. What would be a good way of dosing Aromasin when coming off this dose and how would I feel on Aromasin as opposed to letrozole?

Get bloods. You can't be messing around with a strong ass a.i like letro with no bloods. Jel literally just said that estrogen is a harsh mistress, too much or too little and you're gonna have a bad time.

Aromasin is better for you but still a strong a.i. Same deal. You need bloodwork