PDA

View Full Version : Project Unicorn PWO- 10 Units..Who wants one??

WesleyInman
07-22-2015, 07:00 PM
Whats up SS.

So I spoke to Mike about the Project Unicorn and told him that a few guys here were looking for more Project Unicorn. He agreed to make a small batch (10 units) if I wanted them. TBH I have so many PWO's at GYMnTONIC I cannot and won't sit on anymore.

Even though this will sell for sure, I will only get these if I can people to commit to these. The price will be around $27 a unit more or less plus shipping.

If you are willing to committ to one or more, please let me know in this thread. When there are 10 spoken for, I will make a link specially for the S.S crew just to purchase these. I will only have this ad for SS members and SSB2 (my forum on FB)..so they should sell first. You guys have first dibs though.

Hope this helps and Thank you everyone here for being amazing as always!!!
-Wesley

entropy
07-23-2015, 10:08 AM
I'd like one if your UK shipping is still the same but I'd want to order a few other things from you at the same time. Shall I pm you about the order of something?

WesleyInman
07-26-2015, 10:03 AM
I'd like one if your UK shipping is still the same but I'd want to order a few other things from you at the same time. Shall I pm you about the order of something?

Hey Entropy!! How are you man :)

The shipping tot the UK varies, I have a retailer who buys from me all the time there if you want a contact??

Otherwise shipping is usualyy 25-40 bux on small/medium packages. 1-2 items is around 20.

I dont see enough demand to contact Mike to make these..but if you need anything at all...feel free to PM me!! Im around the next 24-48 hours quite a bit to help :)

TY and hope ur well!!!!!!!!!!!

entropy
07-26-2015, 03:26 PM
Hey Entropy!! How are you man :)

The shipping tot the UK varies, I have a retailer who buys from me all the time there if you want a contact??

Otherwise shipping is usualyy 25-40 bux on small/medium packages. 1-2 items is around 20.

I dont see enough demand to contact Mike to make these..but if you need anything at all...feel free to PM me!! Im around the next 24-48 hours quite a bit to help :)

TY and hope ur well!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha I love you replies, Wes. You're so damned cheerful it's contagious. I'd love that contact though if you wouldn't mind!

Hank!
07-26-2015, 04:39 PM
I will buy one

entropy
07-26-2015, 07:40 PM
I'll take two, they're cheap and I don't have any preworkour atm so that's three.

derekh83
07-27-2015, 08:58 AM
Hell Yes! I will take 3!!

WesleyInman
07-28-2015, 07:11 AM
Hell Yes! I will take 3!!

Ok ty for the interest guys. I have to pay in advance to get these, so if you definitively want one, please order ASAP so I can have them made. I would like to get all orders in the next 24-48 hours. There will be ONLY 10 units. I have no say in this, that is the total I am told can be made!!

Here is the link and please use the Discount Code on top of this and give me a few days to ship them please???

Thank you and enjoy!!

LINK TO BUY Project Unicorn
Project Unicorn "STIMULANT" pre-workout by Prescription Nutrition (25 servings) - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/project-unicorn-stimulant-pre-workout-by-prescription-nutrition-25-servings/)

Hank!
07-28-2015, 08:33 AM
In 4 2 thanks!

WesleyInman
07-28-2015, 08:57 AM
Awesome ty guys.

4 left.

Will do my best to send some cologne with the PWO's for your constant support. TY S.S :)
-wesley

ripped218
07-28-2015, 10:26 AM
Just ordered one

entropy
07-28-2015, 11:56 AM
I ordered two

WesleyInman
07-28-2015, 03:07 PM
I ordered two

Got all the orders.

Product sold out around lunchtime.

Thanx guys, enjoy the product. Glad we got to hook you guys up with a few extra of these before it's gone forever.

THANK YOU S.S :)

Hank!
08-05-2015, 01:11 PM
Wes when are these expected to ship?

WesleyInman
08-10-2015, 06:46 AM
Sorry everyone for the delay. These have all shipped..finally.

And I am simply waiting for the tracking to update everyone. A few have been updated but not all. I will list them as I get them. Sorry for the delay. This took a bit longer then I was expecting it to.

Also there is 1 unit of Blue Raspberry Extra on the store for sale if anyone wants it.

Ty SS and hope ur all well :)

derekh83
08-14-2015, 09:15 AM
Oh hell yes I got mine! Love this stuff.

kevinmiller22
09-19-2023, 01:51 PM
Prepare to embark on a transformative odyssey of academic exploration and enlightenment with the remarkable assistance offered by our Take My Online Computer Science Exam For Me (https://takemyonlineexamforme.com) service. In this voyage, you will traverse the vast expanse of knowledge, delving into the intricate realms of computer science, all from the cozy confines of your own home. Our seasoned team of experts will act as your steadfast guides, equipping you with the tools, insights, and expertise needed to navigate this intellectual journey with confidence, empowering you to reach the farthest horizons of knowledge and emerge as a formidable scholar in the field.