PDA

View Full Version : 4-Andro TD, Alpha Andro TD (Androsterone - Andro Hard) and Stano TD Coming SOON!

SoCal-Nutrition
08-11-2015, 01:17 PM
expecting materials in the next week(ish)! Sending out samples of the 4-andro and Androsterone for 3rd party testing. As soon as we confirm test results, we'll be kicking off production! :D

http://alphagainz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/4-Andro-Rendering-150dpi-200x300.png
http://alphagainz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Alpha-Andro-Rendering-150dpi-200x300.png
http://alphagainz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Stano-Rendering-150dpi-200x300.png

SoCal-Nutrition
08-11-2015, 10:04 PM
Yes sir, sorry for the confusion ;)

SoCal-Nutrition
08-21-2015, 08:29 PM
good news and bad news

Good news:
4-andro and epiandro raws arrived and are already on their way to be tested. we expect test results mid next week and then we can begin shipping product late next week. (4-andro TD and Stano TD).

BAD news:
Androsterone did not arrive.

we had made arrangements with a supplier that supposedly had inventory in LA. what they did not tell us was that they had estered versions of the raws available in LA, but not the versions we wanted. after going back and forth for a couple weeks, we finally got tracking, but it was from China. Luckily this batch arrived quicker than I would have expected.

However, they are now making a batch of non estered androsterone, but it's delayed a couple more weeks. Also, in order to convince them to make a batch, we had to quadruple our order size...looks like we're gonna have a lot of androsterone around for a minute...you can probably expect to start seeing it on the web site in bulk in the coming months. was strange struggling to convince a company to give us what we had already paid for...

I've updated the ETA on the Alpha Andro on the web site. anyone who ordered before today will be getting a bonus added to their order.

SoCal-Nutrition
08-25-2015, 06:58 PM
epiandro test results came back good!

All Stano TD orders should be caught up this week :D

SoCal-Nutrition
08-27-2015, 11:39 AM
lab test results for Stano TD are in!

These have been added to the product page at Alpha Gainz, here:
Stano TD | AlphaGainz (http://alphagainz.com/main/stano-td/)

Stano TD will begin shipping later this week

SoCal-Nutrition
08-31-2015, 03:46 PM
All Orders Pending 4-andro TD and Stano TD should have gone out today.

if your order is pending Alpha Andro, I'm waiting to hear back from the manufacturer...will provide more info when available.

Hank!
09-01-2015, 09:39 AM
Mine did ! Thanks Rob

Cdsnuts
09-02-2015, 05:21 PM
Got it. Started the 4-andro today.

SoCal-Nutrition
09-02-2015, 06:44 PM
sweet! keep us posted on how you like it!

SoCal-Nutrition
09-03-2015, 11:43 AM
last I heard, they expected us to receive it sometime next week. I've been pinging them nearly daily, but only get a response once in a while.

I'm really bummed these weren't here this week...I'm sure there are a few folks who feel the same way!

I'll let you guys know as soon as I have tracking

SoCal-Nutrition
09-03-2015, 01:15 PM
updated labels are coming soon too!!

hoping in time for the Alpha Andro Release! The current labels were printed too big and we had to hand trim them to make them fit...then we had to hand label each bottle.

SoCal-Nutrition
09-10-2015, 12:28 PM
Latest update: we have tracking on the raws and they're ETA is Monday. As soon as they come in, I'll get a sample out for testing and we should have results in a few days. I was really pushing to get them by Sat, but it just couldn't be.

Also, we have new labels coming in on Monday!! I've been stoked about this since the last batch of labels came in the wrong size...they had to be individually trimmed to fit and hand placed (We're getting pretty good at hand placing them fairly straight).

But, the new bottles should be beautiful ;) I know none of you care how pretty they are...

entropy
09-10-2015, 01:09 PM
I have visions of a bunch of bodybuilders, sitting around a table delicately applying labels to little bottles and it's just hilarious.

SoCal-Nutrition
09-10-2015, 01:19 PM
I have visions of a bunch of bodybuilders, sitting around a table delicately applying labels to little bottles and it's just hilarious.

Truth!

and little scissors to delicately trim them...

Cdsnuts
10-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Anything with this? I've ordered almost two months ago and I haven't gotten an update?? Don't really think I want to wait much longer.

entropy
10-08-2015, 05:34 PM
Anything with this? I've ordered almost two months ago and I haven't gotten an update?? Don't really think I want to wait much longer.

Unfortunately I've got to agree. There haven't been that many updates considering the time frame. Assuming the androsterone is the issue considering cd has been waiting for too.

Cdsnuts
10-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Unfortunately I've got to agree. There haven't been that many updates considering the time frame. Assuming the androsterone is the issue considering cd has been waiting for too.

Waiting for the alpha andro.

entropy
10-09-2015, 11:27 AM
Waiting for the alpha andro.

Yeah. I'm waiting for two of those and 4 of the 4dhea + 4 of the alpha stano. Started a cycle a few weeks after ordering and was hoping to extend it to properly test those products but I've been on pct for a week now so yeah... That review isnt happening anymore. I ran 8x forerunner labs alpha bulk + 3x ultra stano a day.. Was really looking forward to seeing how equivalent TD doses of the same compounds would work

Cdsnuts
10-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Yeah. I'm waiting for two of those and 4 of the 4dhea + 4 of the alpha stano. Started a cycle a few weeks after ordering and was hoping to extend it to properly test those products but I've been on pct for a week now so yeah... That review isnt happening anymore. I ran 8x forerunner labs alpha bulk + 3x ultra stano a day.. Was really looking forward to seeing how equivalent TD doses of the same compounds would work

How'd you like that cycle?

entropy
10-09-2015, 09:02 PM
How'd you like that cycle?

Eh. The forerunner stuff is underdosed but the ultra stano was top notch. Overall maintained the same weight but all of my jeans are loose are the waist now and i've gained a bit of definition. Nothing to write home about but a fun cycle. I only ran it for six weeks.. Was planning 10-12 but ran out. The pct transition has been seamless though, haven't really skipped a beat on sustain, some phosphatylserine and my normal herb rotation.

I think the cycle needed to be run longer to really see the benefits and 4dhea is a pretty pricey compound for the fun factor so I probably wouldn't recommend it.

Ultra stano is great though, I know some people from pps old days don't get along well with epiandro only but i found it to be quite a good boost in alpha mood, prosexual and just generally what you'd expect from a great dht product.

Cdsnuts
10-10-2015, 07:51 AM
So did you all get the new updated email about these products? It just seems like it's one thing after another....like they just can't catch a break with this shit....

entropy
10-10-2015, 08:01 AM
So did you all get the new updated email about these products? It just seems like it's one thing after another....like they just can't catch a break with this shit....

Yeah. I got one yesterday about the androsterone being epiandro. Sucks. Not sure what I'm going to do, probably just wait. I'm in no rush to use it any time soon.

Its a little disheartening though.

Cdsnuts
10-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Yeah. I got one yesterday about the androsterone being epiandro. Sucks. Not sure what I'm going to do, probably just wait. I'm in no rush to use it any time soon.

Its a little disheartening though.

Especially since the epiandro doesn't sit well with me.....

entropy
11-06-2015, 08:45 AM
Been trying to contact Rob for over a week in regards to getting a refund for this order (it's been so long I've decided I'm out of the hormonal game for the immediate future). Havent had a response yet, starting to worry a little. I suppose I'll give it a week and then open a PayPal dispute. :(

Cdsnuts
11-06-2015, 08:58 AM
Been trying to contact Rob for over a week in regards to getting a refund for this order (it's been so long I've decided I'm out of the hormonal game for the immediate future). Havent had a response yet, starting to worry a little. I suppose I'll give it a week and then open a PayPal dispute. :(
I'm thinking about doing the same thing in regards to redirecting the funds from that order to the upcoming AndroHard order through Wes. I don't really want to open a dispute because Rob has typically been good to us but if he is not returning correspondence it's a little bit shitty

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

entropy
11-06-2015, 09:01 AM
I'm thinking about doing the same thing in regards to redirecting the funds from that order to the upcoming AndroHard order through Wes. I don't really want to open a dispute because Rob has typically been good to us but if he is not returning correspondence it's a little bit shitty

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Likewise, I like Rob but it's just taken so long that I really don't want the product anymore. About twelve weeks according to my (not always reliable) memory.

Cdsnuts
11-06-2015, 09:11 AM
Likewise, I like Rob but it's just taken so long that I really don't want the product anymore. About twelve weeks according to my (not always reliable) memory.

Same here. I wasn't thrilled with the topical delivery system used in those products. Too oily for my liking. I much prefer the fast drying gel. Plus with the new product on the horizon he really missed out on selling this as far as I'm concerned.

entropy
11-06-2015, 12:42 PM
Just a quick update. Been contacted and refunded by socal, was a PayPal issue. Not an issue with Rob.

testosteronet
11-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Rob's a great guy and I have confidence he'd fix any problems.

CD, why do you say EpiAndro does not sit well with you?

Cdsnuts
11-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Rob's a great guy and I have confidence he'd fix any problems.

CD, why do you say EpiAndro does not sit well with you?

Because everytime I've tried it in one form or another it just makes me feel tired and shitty. No libido, no alpha, no energy, no nothing. Just blah. The only stuff that's ever worked for me has been AHv1 and AHv3. They worked like magic. How ever those were formulated is what I need to have a good solid run.

Cdsnuts
11-07-2015, 12:30 PM
Just a quick update. Been contacted and refunded by socal, was a PayPal issue. Not an issue with Rob.

I sent him a PM yesterday. I've been a champ in regards to waiting, but now that there is something new on the horizon, I'm going to give that a shot instead. How long did it take him to get back to you?

entropy
11-07-2015, 08:41 PM
I sent him a PM yesterday. I've been a champ in regards to waiting, but now that there is something new on the horizon, I'm going to give that a shot instead. How long did it take him to get back to you?

It was about a week but I don't think it was robs fault as such.

SoCal-Nutrition
11-07-2015, 10:15 PM
Called and left a vm today.

Cdsnuts
11-10-2015, 06:49 PM
Called and left a vm today.

Sent you a pm Rob.

BigGame
12-23-2015, 07:51 AM
Any update on the Alpha Andro? Been really looking forward to this one.

SoCal-Nutrition
12-29-2015, 02:33 AM
Any update on the Alpha Andro? Been really looking forward to this one.

yes, we've had multiple shipments of androsterone arrive from different suppliers, and they have all arrived as epiandrosterone.

in conversations I've had with PA, most androsterone is actually epiandrostorone.

I've made arrangements with a new supplier, that's quite large, to have sample sent for testing first. if it tests well, we'll have enough material for a decent beta batch. then we can move forward with greater confidence on a larger batch (will also be tested).

sorry for the delays, but we'd all be pretty disappointed if we didn't take these steps to ensure we're releasing the correct compound.

This has been expensive for us too...really eaten it on these bad batches/etc.

We should know in a couple weeks if the batch tests well (assuming no customs delays)

Grape Ape
01-01-2016, 11:31 PM
That is great news.

We all appreciate your diligence. We at this forum have a history of high standards, but you already know that. We're pretty damn patient too though.

There is a reson I havent jumped on IML's product and you hit the nail: if its been so hard for you to find, then where are they getting their raws?

SoCal-Nutrition
01-21-2016, 07:55 PM
still waiting on test results...thought we'd have them earlier this week, but still waiting.

Grape Ape
01-31-2016, 11:49 AM
Any update?

SoCal-Nutrition
01-31-2016, 04:41 PM
still working on sources for androsterone.

have some in test at a lab in hong kong, but they're taking a really long time because of the upcoming chinese new year.

I've been following up, but have not had luck expediting things