PDA

View Full Version : Strange issue with ED

KGPL
08-14-2015, 08:00 PM
First off, I don't even know if this is ED. I'm probably psyching myself out. I'm 20. I can fuck diamonds normally with no issue. These last 2-3 days I haven't been able to get an actual erection. My libido is off the charts, I want to be like a little rabbit. However, it's like there's some miscommunication going on and I can't stay hard or even get super hard. I think this could be anxiety based, thinking something is going wrong so therefor things will go wrong.

Any idea what could be wrong? I just started epiandro too, but that's only ever shot my libido through the roof and made me hard as a rock.

Mad Mardigan
08-16-2015, 07:10 AM
Sounds like a little anxiety to me. And/or your body getting used to the newly introduced epi-andro. Might just need a few days to get used to the hormonal changes.

Jelisej
08-16-2015, 04:02 PM
There are many possible causes, it could be some kind of neurotransmitter imbalance which can be caused by anxiety or lot of stress or panick attack or similar, it could also be that your E2 went bit higher (if you used HCG it could be cause), when it goes little bit high usually it does not affect libido, but erection gets weaker and its also hard to maintian erection , orgasm usually is more intense.