PDA

View Full Version : BPS Sustain is effective. Almost too effective.

Mad Mardigan
08-17-2015, 04:35 PM
So I have been taking Sustain at 4 pumps per day, trying to keep natty test optimized. With all the anabolics I have run, some for extended periods, I didn't really know what to expect. I have been "natural" for a couple months, and wanted to see where I was at hormonally and health wise, so I got some bloods :)

Test was low-ish, totally expected given my history, but my natural herb and supplemental regimen has helped big time. Test was at 333, which I am happy with atm. Hopefully it continues to trend upward.

Everything else was in the normal range besides creatinine being slightly elevated (still working out like a madman so that was to be expected)
Liver - fine
Kidneys - looking good
hematocrit, hemoglobin, ets. - all good, but RDW was slightly elevated out of range which I will be keeping an eye on

ESTROGEN was at 5! with normal range between 7.6 and 42.6

My joints were achy as hell, sex drive low but still there, erections were meh.

So I had a few cocktails and dropped the Sustain hoping to get estrogen back up over the next couple weeks lol.

Just wanted to throw that out for you guys, knocking estrogen too low can kinda suck for joints and health. I am already feeling better. But for any doubters, Sustain works very well and my bloods prove it :)

Freepressright
08-18-2015, 08:18 AM
So I have been taking Sustain at 4 pumps per day, trying to keep natty test optimized. With all the anabolics I have run, some for extended periods, I didn't really know what to expect. I have been "natural" for a couple months, and wanted to see where I was at hormonally and health wise, so I got some bloods :)

Test was low-ish, totally expected given my history, but my natural herb and supplemental regimen has helped big time. Test was at 333, which I am happy with atm. Hopefully it continues to trend upward.

Everything else was in the normal range besides creatinine being slightly elevated (still working out like a madman so that was to be expected)
Liver - fine
Kidneys - looking good
hematocrit, hemoglobin, ets. - all good, but RDW was slightly elevated out of range which I will be keeping an eye on

ESTROGEN was at 5! with normal range between 7.6 and 42.6

My joints were achy as hell, sex drive low but still there, erections were meh.

So I had a few cocktails and dropped the Sustain hoping to get estrogen back up over the next couple weeks lol.

Just wanted to throw that out for you guys, knocking estrogen too low can kinda suck for joints and health. I am already feeling better. But for any doubters, Sustain works very well and my bloods prove it :)

I've preached this for years --- that Sustain can CRUSH your estrogen if you aren't careful. I cannot run any more than two pumps or this is the case. It's rivaled only by Letro, according to my body chemistry. Sex drive will DIE on Sustain Alpha if I'm not careful.

silverstrand
08-18-2015, 10:56 AM
I've preached this for years --- that Sustain can CRUSH your estrogen if you aren't careful. I cannot run any more than two pumps or this is the case. It's rivaled only by Letro, according to my body chemistry. Sex drive will DIE on Sustain Alpha if I'm not careful.

Do you think they lace it with Letro? haha
I never heard PP Sustain killing estrogen that much or did it?

Mad Mardigan
08-18-2015, 11:41 AM
It definitely crushed my estro. Couldn't believe how low it was. If I start it again it will be at 1 pump maybe 2 ed. I think some people respond more to resveratrol, and I have seen big variation in how people respond to transdermals. Look at variation in testosterone creams or gels. Sends some people's levels quite high from avg dose and some people just a little bit.

Now I am going to want to test again in a few weeks darnit. Walking the hormonal tightrope is a PITA sometimes.

silverstrand
08-18-2015, 12:58 PM
Now I am going to want to test again in a few weeks darnit. Walking the hormonal tightrope is a PITA sometimes.

I know what you mean. I have some estrogen issues so I see this potentially helping in the near future. Have you compared it to Res-100?

Mad Mardigan
08-18-2015, 03:46 PM
I used Res-100 a while back, couple years ago I think. I remember liking it, don't remember what dose I used. I did not crush my estrogen while on Res-100 (I think) Never got bloods while on it.

silverstrand
08-18-2015, 04:16 PM
I used Res-100 a while back, couple years ago I think. I remember liking it, don't remember what dose I used. I did not crush my estrogen while on Res-100 (I think) Never got bloods while on it.

Thanks man for the feedback.
Hey, did you ever think about using Testical Glandulars for rebuilding your natty test? This glandular could provide your body the tissue to rebuild test production.
If you do decide too give it a try, let me know. I'm interested in how effective these are. I'm currently using some from Dr. Ron's and its hard to tell because I'm an unique situation so it makes it more difficult for me to tell. BWT, New Zealand has the best standards for products like these.

hossam
08-19-2015, 12:25 AM
i used both Res100 and Sustain Alpha separately and both worked great for me during PCT

Cdsnuts
08-19-2015, 11:39 AM
Do you think they lace it with Letro? haha
I never heard PP Sustain killing estrogen that much or did it?

It does the same thing for me. I can only use it at a pump or two every other day or so. And even then I have to be careful.

I noticed that Res-100 and Sustain are basically identical to me in regards to their effects.

silverstrand
08-19-2015, 01:05 PM
It does the same thing for me. I can only use it at a pump or two every other day or so. And even then I have to be careful.

I noticed that Res-100 and Sustain are basically identical to me in regards to their effects.

Ok, sweet - so its just a matter of preference and price.

I ordered some and I'm tempted to start it once it comes in the mail, low dose like 1 pump a day. Just not sure since I know I'll be taking another test in about 6 weeks from now to see how my hormones leveled out (total time, 2 months between tests and my use of aromasin/andractim). Even with aromasin, my estrogen was a little out of control so maybe it might not be bad idea to just start right away.
I wonder if it has a calming effect on the mind. If so, then I'll definitely start now.

Swill
08-19-2015, 02:27 PM
Seriously dude, after all that was said and all these very intelligent people told you in the last thread you were posting on when you were panicking... stay clean and go back to basics for a while (Diet, exercise, sleep, relax) and then get tested free of everything. There'll be plenty of time for Sustain should you then feel you need it.

I understand the temptation but for the love of fuck, at least give yourself a fighting chance... I want to see you get well and you're kinda being your own worst enemy.

silverstrand
08-19-2015, 02:52 PM
Seriously dude, after all that was said and all these very intelligent people told you in the last thread you were posting on when you were panicking... stay clean and go back to basics for a while (Diet, exercise, sleep, relax) and then get tested free of everything. There'll be plenty of time for Sustain should you then feel you need it.

I understand the temptation but for the love of fuck, at least give yourself a fighting chance... I want to see you get well and you're kinda being your own worst enemy.

haha, I hear you. I'm on the right track brotha - these last two weeks, things have made the most sense to me than ever before. Body twitching is nearly entirely gone for instance. My sleep issues are getting better by the day. I've tried Sustain before in the past, it was from PP when I did a cycle of Androhard. It isn't entirely new to me - its been more than a year or so. Never tried it at night and always took full dose for a month which is what was recommended. Lower doses make more sense based on everyones experiences. But yeah, I'm insterested in knowing "normalized" values.

Mad Mardigan
08-22-2015, 10:43 AM
Thanks man for the feedback.
Hey, did you ever think about using Testical Glandulars for rebuilding your natty test? This glandular could provide your body the tissue to rebuild test production.
If you do decide too give it a try, let me know. I'm interested in how effective these are. I'm currently using some from Dr. Ron's and its hard to tell because I'm an unique situation so it makes it more difficult for me to tell. BWT, New Zealand has the best standards for products like these.
Sorry for delayed response, I'm on vacation in the mountains atm and have limited net access.

Never tried the testicular glandular before, don't really know much about it. I have some pine pollen powder and tincture here from superman herbs that I may try in the mix, which supposedly provides the raw material for production (could possibly suppress as well)

I'll look into it a little when I can and def let you know what I think.

I'm kind of thinking that money will be better spent on more blood testing instead of supplements in the near future, for me anyway.

Mad Mardigan
08-22-2015, 10:51 AM
Also wanted to add, sustain did have a calming/well-being effect on me, but I did not really notice it unless dosed at 3 pumps or more.

silverstrand
08-22-2015, 06:59 PM
Also wanted to add, sustain did have a calming/well-being effect on me, but I did not really notice it unless dosed at 3 pumps or more.

Sweet, thanks for the feedback. Seems like it'd be better to use something else for calming like Lemon Balm, this herb has been really helpful in putting me to sleep at night, better than anything else I've tried. 3 pumps seems too much estrogen supression for the value in calming effect.
As for Pin Pollen, I believe it provides the nutrients for test production and some androgens. The glandular actually has the proteins that make up the testicle structure, also has hormones/enzymes in them. It is a bit expensive but I figure 1 glandular or 2 a day can last 3 to 6 months. Just not sure how beneficial it would be. In your case, maybe even more so based on what you shared about your history. What was your LH btw? Just curious.

Mad Mardigan
08-22-2015, 10:21 PM
Interesting on the lemon balm, never thought of trying that. And the glandular does sound intriguing.

LH was 3.1, normal range 1.7 - 8.6
FSH 3.5, normal 1.5 - 12.4

Definitely room for improvement but working at least.

hossam
08-23-2015, 10:49 PM
There is a good offer now for SA on BPS website
use BPS20 for extra 20% off

Update:

The offer was ended! it was 31$!

Speck
09-04-2015, 09:05 PM
Anyone here running it continuously/long term?

Bam24
09-05-2015, 01:52 PM
Anyone here running it continuously/long term?

I have 2 bps 1 full never used. 1 abt half way.. They crush my estrogen too much.. Willing to sell if your interested !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speck
09-07-2015, 08:59 PM
I have 2 bps 1 full never used. 1 abt half way.. They crush my estrogen too much.. Willing to sell if your interested !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate the offer but I already have a bit of a stash to get through. Just started back up.