PDA

View Full Version : PN's Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sale is live...New products added also

PNMike
11-23-2012, 08:39 PM
20% off Everything in the store. Just enter HOLIDAYS at checkout in the coupon code box. Also, new products such as Joint REBUILD, Instantized L-Leucine (http://www.rxwhey.com/l-leucine-instantized-100-grams/), and Creatinol-O-Phosphate (http://www.rxwhey.com/creatinol-o-phosphate-cop-100-grams/) have been added as well. Pick up these goodies while you can. This sale is once a year, and this is it.

Also, Micellar Casein is available in Blueberry flavoring now.

h2s
11-23-2012, 09:12 PM
Awesome sale Mike. Glad to see you over here!

xxiv
11-24-2012, 06:23 AM
sweet.

PNMike
11-24-2012, 06:23 AM
Awesome sale Mike. Glad to see you over here!

Yep be around more often. Want to help and the PP guys still get high quality items are affordable prices. COP is a steal at this price and its been tested both in the lab and via COA to be the real deal.

Instantized L-Leucine is in stock now as well. No other site has the prices we do with the quality of our products. Period. We guarantee it.

DJM
11-24-2012, 12:38 PM
love cop, how ever little of it that was in beta cret, the crea hcl / cop/ caff combo was very good

really nice mike, will be ordering this weekend no doubt..........and for the 100000th time, SS members crea hcl is the best, but a shitload, gave to bunch of dudes all loving it even inside 3days

Rulk
11-24-2012, 03:06 PM
I will be ordering Sunday night :D

PNMike
11-25-2012, 06:26 AM
NOA try our protein too, maybe you'll prefer it over TN. DJM, you did order a boatload of Creatine HCl. Thanks, much appreciated. Get the canadian crew on board.

xxiv
11-25-2012, 12:53 PM
i got my order in yesterday, thanks for the code mike. I picked up an extra anamass for the old lady.

milehighguy
11-25-2012, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the discount! Just made my first and definitely not my last purchase.

DJM
11-25-2012, 06:38 PM
NOA try our protein too, maybe you'll prefer it over TN. DJM, you did order a boatload of Creatine HCl. Thanks, much appreciated. Get the canadian crew on board.
i put the creatine on my food like salt

PNMike
11-25-2012, 07:21 PM
i got my order in yesterday, thanks for the code mike. I picked up an extra anamass for the old lady.

AnaMASS is unlike any other weight gainer. Simply look at the ingredients and you'll know why instantly. I drink it for breakfast most mornings as im running out the door to sit in traffic.

xxiv
11-25-2012, 07:56 PM
AnaMASS is unlike any other weight gainer. Simply look at the ingredients and you'll know why instantly. I drink it for breakfast most mornings as im running out the door to sit in traffic.

i use 1 scoop w/ breakfast, 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post. My wife is amped for blueberry. She drinks a few scoops here and there, she runs 70+ miles a week and is single digit bf, i don't mention to her that it's weight gainer.

O_RYAN_007
11-25-2012, 08:11 PM
I just received my huge order I placed last week, but I will be picking up some of these great products at great prices. My bonus came in just in time! :D

KAB111
11-25-2012, 09:08 PM
I just put a decent order in before this sale and reordered today, doubled up on all of it. Love the products!

PNMike
11-25-2012, 11:17 PM
Thanks for all the support fellas. If you have some friends, tell them as well. We really want to push this as much as possible. Coming up just before Xmas, there will be another opportunity to earn 10% storewide as well. It will just require a few minutes of your time and honesty.

BBG
11-26-2012, 12:28 AM
Thanks for all the support fellas. If you have some friends, tell them as well. We really want to push this as much as possible. Coming up just before Xmas, there will be another opportunity to earn 10% storewide as well. It will just require a few minutes of your time and honesty.

We're always ready to support quality companies. I tell anyone who asks me where to get protein that they should go to Prescription Nutrition and get a few pounds of the whey blend.

h2s
11-26-2012, 09:44 AM
Just grabbed some PeptoPro, excited to give it a shot. Hoping this is my new found M.A.P.

DJM
11-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Just grabbed some PeptoPro, excited to give it a shot. Hoping this is my new found M.A.P.

i actually prefer it to map, less gritty

KAB111
11-26-2012, 11:37 AM
I never had the luxury of trying MAP but I can say that the Pepto Pro is awesome. Taste isnt bad, not gritty, easily mix's and doesnt hit your gut like a ton of bricks. Awesome pre wo.

Rulk
11-27-2012, 11:41 PM

i actually prefer it to map, less gritty

I never had the luxury of trying MAP but I can say that the Pepto Pro is awesome. Taste isnt bad, not gritty, easily mix's and doesnt hit your gut like a ton of bricks. Awesome pre wo.

So I went ahead and splurged a little and dropped over 200 over at PN. After the discount code and shipping, I saved a nice amount. I am stoked to try out the Peptopro and Problend. Once it arrives I will try them and let you guys know what I think.

PNMike
11-28-2012, 05:10 AM
Hope you find the products beneficial and different NOA. I can tell you with 100% certainty that our peptopro is by far the best flavored on the market

longBallLima
11-28-2012, 11:44 AM
Hope you find the products beneficial and different NOA. I can tell you with 100% certainty that our peptopro is by far the best flavored on the market

I will testify to this.

O_RYAN_007
11-28-2012, 11:46 AM
I will testify to this.

SAme here, the stuff tastes great!

xxiv
11-28-2012, 12:20 PM
my delivery just came, good thing too because i was down to dust. the blueberry anamass tastes great, should blend very well with fruit.

PNMike
11-30-2012, 09:25 PM
my delivery just came, good thing too because i was down to dust. the blueberry anamass tastes great, should blend very well with fruit.

This is quickly becoming our 2nd best selling product. It mixes well by itself and fruit would only enhance the flavor. Currently drinking this every am before leaving the house

burlyman30
12-01-2012, 01:04 AM
This is quickly becoming our 2nd best selling product. It mixes well by itself and fruit would only enhance the flavor. Currently drinking this every am before leaving the house

Hey Mike... so I missed the sale, but I am needing to order pretty soon. I'll echo all the other guys' sentiments. My go to products have been peptopro for pre/mid workout and problend for post workout or whenever. Have any must-try products for me? And there's gotta be a discount order code for for us guys at SS, right?

burlyman30
12-01-2012, 01:07 AM

You're going to love it.

h2s
12-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Guys...

So I was excited to try the peptopro, but I had my reservations. Other PepPro products I have tried besides MAP were disgusting.

Received it the other day. Winner. Solid Gold.

PN just earned a life long customer, because I am extremely happy with this product and it is officially a staple of mine.

Thanks Mike for the great products.

DJM
12-01-2012, 02:47 PM
i like it alot too, all his stuff is really good..........again you gotta try the amino infusion if you like that kinda stuff....really really good

Rulk
12-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Dec.4th is my order should arrive. The build-up is getting crazy and i'm hoping to make it a staple as well ( peptopro )

weekend
12-01-2012, 05:12 PM
I already placed my order, but out of curiosity.. Is the peptopro better than MAP? I couldn't even finish a tub of map I thought it was so nasty lol

DJM
12-01-2012, 05:31 PM
shoulda got it cold then drank it

burlyman30
12-01-2012, 06:11 PM
i like it alot too, all his stuff is really good..........again you gotta try the amino infusion if you like that kinda stuff....really really good

How do you use the amino infusion vs peptopro?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

DJM
12-01-2012, 08:47 PM
1hr prewo 30g gatorade w/ 3g hcl
15hr prewo 25g pepto
2min prewo 30ml amino infusion
5-10min postwo 2scoop peptopro

i really flood myself , overkill probably
How do you use the amino infusion vs peptopro?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

O_RYAN_007
12-01-2012, 09:42 PM
I already placed my order, but out of curiosity.. Is the peptopro better than MAP? I couldn't even finish a tub of map I thought it was so nasty lol

MAP was pretty shitty tasting to me, but cold and after I let it sit for about 15-20 mins it wasn't too bad... But Peptopro straight from PN is great once the foam settles after 2-3 mins. The stuff from PN is amazing!

PNMike
12-04-2012, 06:04 AM
Ok, sorry for the absence...let me address some points ive been reading real quick

1. There will be a discount code for this board, and there will be a way in december to earn a larger discount for doing a few minutes of work for us.

2. Our PeptoPro IMHO tastes way better than MAP. Tried them both.

3. Must-try products include creatine hcl, ProBlend, PeptoPro, and Amino Infusion. I will never use a powdered amino formula again. AI just does too much for me and its not me hyping it. We have a few champion powerlifters that i dont even work with swear by it on some other boards for improving recovery.

Give me a day fellas to catch up on some things. We sold out of joint REBUILD completely and then we have issues with the capsules we just received, so working that out. If you ordered it, give us a few days and it will all go out. I will be back later tonight with the board discount code for everyone. Thanks so much for the kind words, and sticking with PN. I means more than you know.

USN HM 350Z
12-04-2012, 06:28 AM
excellent, I will be ordering tonight =)

h2s
12-04-2012, 08:11 AM
1. There will be a discount code for this board, and there will be a way in december to earn a larger discount for doing a few minutes of work for us.

Rulk
12-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Ok, sorry for the absence...let me address some points ive been reading real quick

2. Our PeptoPro IMHO tastes way better than MAP. Tried them both.

3. Must-try products include creatine hcl, ProBlend, PeptoPro, and Amino Infusion. I will never use a powdered amino formula again. AI just does too much for me and its not me hyping it. We have a few champion powerlifters that i dont even work with swear by it on some other boards for improving recovery.

Give me a day fellas to catch up on some things. We sold out of joint REBUILD completely and then we have issues with the capsules we just received, so working that out. If you ordered it, give us a few days and it will all go out. I will be back later tonight with the board discount code for everyone. Thanks so much for the kind words, and sticking with PN. I means more than you know.

My order to a T, minus the AI and Joint Rebuild. Next order I will be trying both. Plus I have 2 friends who I am ordering for, along with my goodies. You'd be surprised how many dudes out there who won't take the time and save money by ordering online.

PNMike
12-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Tell me about it, pass on the word, and i'll give special referral type discounts or freebies for those helping PN out...Never turn down help from the fellas and always reward it. Thanks so much everyone

USN HM 350Z
12-06-2012, 09:51 PM
getting ready to pull the trigger on 6lbs of pro blend, creatine HCL, pepto pro and Citrulline. Just waiting for you to post that discount code Mike...

O_RYAN_007
12-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Tell me about it, pass on the word, and i'll give special referral type discounts or freebies for those helping PN out...Never turn down help from the fellas and always reward it. Thanks so much everyone

Nice to hear that! I'm always referring my friends and even enemies your way! I even posted up a couple review yesterday on the fish oil, casein, and problend. I intend on reviewing everything I use.

Scope75
12-06-2012, 10:22 PM

Now that's what I like to read!!!