PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Gainz 1-Andro TD mini review

Strong_Guy
08-17-2015, 09:34 PM
So I just finished a lengthy cycle which included Mind Charm Epiandro, Hard Rock Supplements' 4-Andro product (Andro the Giant), and Alpha Gainz 1-Andro TD. Though this was a stack, I wanted to share my experience with the transdermal 1-DHEA specifically. The cycle was 9 weeks in length total with the epiandro ran over the entire length and the 1-Andro and 4-Andro being introduced and ran for the latter 6 weeks. Epiandro and 4 Andro were ran at 400 mg/day and the 1-Andro TD was dosed at about 200 mg/day. The epiandro and 4-Andro seemed to perform as expected (I've used both these compounds on many occasions), mild but still definitely there.

Onto the 1-Andro... Firstly, this was my first experience with 1-Andro in transdermal form and first experience with Iron Legion's transdermal carrier. The carrier was definitely different than any I have ever used. It dries a bit slower but that's not necessarily a bad thing, it seems to really "soak-in" if that makes sense. I also noticed a slight burning sensation after applying, almost like a menthol type feeling, not uncomfortable but seems to increase as it absorbed into the skin. I'm guessing that was from the carrier but I did have the thought of the conversion of the actives since I noticed some burning during urination when taking PP's Andromass v2 which contained 1-DHEA and I remember others experiencing this and attributing it to the conversion to 1-Test. I'll be curious to see if the burning is as pronounced with some of the other AG TD andros.

This was only my second product that I've used that contained 1-DHEA. I did run a couple cycles of PP's Andromass v2 several years ago and got good results but I always wanted to try it in TD form since PP's topical 1-T was before my time of using any kind of PHs. Results were very comparable for me I had good strength, hardness, and most importantly size gains as that is what I was really looking for. I kept diet at a slight, but not overkill, calorie surplus and managed to keep fat increase to a minimum which was a huge plus. Usually if I increase calories very much I tend to blow up a little more than I like. I definitely attribute the minimum fat gain to the 1-Andro. So all-in-all the gains were right on par with what I would want, very satisfied there.

I did also want to address any sides as that is a big concern for most people when using 1-DHEA. Aggression increased but not to the point of being too much so that was good. Lethargy, this is something that hit me hard when I used PP's AMv2 in the past. I'm happy to say this was not a big issue for me using this product. I tend to experience some lethargy when I take anything hormonal, not just 1-DHEA, and this was no different I had some here and there but not a constant feeling like when I took it in oral form. The one real negative for me was sex drive. This was down significantly, like non-existent. I did not have any trouble with arousal per se, when the time was necessary I could perform as needed. Just a general lack of interest pretty much all the time. That being said, to me sides are going to me more pronounced with compounds that actually work it's really just a matter of evaluating the cost to benefit ratio.

Overall I liked this product and will more than likely use it again. I will definitely give some of the other AG transdermals a go in the future; really excited to see quality products like this available and for a decent price.

SoCal-Nutrition
08-17-2015, 09:46 PM
Thanks bud, I appreciate the feedback!

bighulksmash
08-18-2016, 01:02 PM
I just purchased this stack. I can't wait to start ....

ireland
08-18-2016, 01:30 PM
Nice review. Covered all bases and a good point of reference for other future users.